Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
She's actually been kidnapped. They're stalling for time, because so far, Rishi Sunak steadfastly refuses to gently caress a pig on national television.

MrQwerty posted:

Lol imagine being the person who had to pack and process Donald Trump's top secret shits

All those years wearing diapers he was just practicing to be president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i got my sweat glands shot off in the falklands, too. not the war, just a bad day at the beach

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

crispix posted:

con-TRAW-ver-see :nono:
If I tried to pronounce it like that it would sound philadelphian as gently caress lol

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Nine little royals, all hatin' on Kate.
One went to hospital, then there were eight.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Secks Cauldron posted:

Fun fact, the brits pronounce it like con-TRAH-ver-see instead of con-tro-ver-see

It’s not the “awww” sound that gets me. It’s the “aaaaa”.

Where does that vowel come from? :psyduck:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
schedule aluminium controversy

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mozi posted:

schedule aluminium controversy

i read this in a silly british accent.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Valko posted:

I was in high school when it happened and I remember some really tasteless jokes going around at the time.

"Hey, remember that Elton John song about Diana? Candle in the Wind? He made a new one for Mother Teresa! It's called 'Sandals in the Bin'!"

Later in life I realised that wasn't tasteless at all, Mother T was actually a horrible monster.
https://gwern.net/doc/rotten.com/library/bio/religion/mother-teresa/index.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UY-KkPY3vc

Diana actually did some good things, like getting landmines banned. One of the more likely conspiracy theories about Dianas death is that british arms manufacturers wanted rid of her.

"How did they know that Princess Diana didn't have any dandruff? They found her Head and Shoulders on the dash."

The Mother Theresa documentary is fairly interesting. I wonder how the devoutly Catholic members of my family would react to it. Of course, they hold a favorable opinion of the Spanish Inquisition.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Why won't the Royal House of Windsor publish a picture of Kate? Is she dead? Did they kill her?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

KATE!!

:lost:

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

Why won't the Royal House of Windsor publish a picture of Kate? Is she dead? Did they kill her?

They need to address this important question

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
My theory is that an even worse story is about to come out but can be lost in the media circus cause it ain't a sensational topic. Just boring stuff like bribing officials, paying for assassinations of heads of state who were seen as turning red, that sort of thing. Instead of talking about that and getting public pressure on them there's this stupid silly smelly thing.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Norrisimo posted:

They are his penises.

please do not troll me. im well aware of what shrek penises look like.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I miss her and hope she’s doing ok :ohdear:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
What does alex jones think about this?

If anyone is going to have a rational take on this it's going to be him.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Platystemon posted:

It’s not the “awww” sound that gets me. It’s the “aaaaa”.

Where does that vowel come from? :psyduck:
They're always adding these other vowels! Like how our aluminum is their aluminium :eng99:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The teeth situation over there makes their mouths all weird and it adds extra syllables to words

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The teeth situation over there makes their mouths all weird and it adds extra syllables to words
:hmmyes:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Houle posted:

My theory is that an even worse story is about to come out but can be lost in the media circus cause it ain't a sensational topic. Just boring stuff like bribing officials, paying for assassinations of heads of state who were seen as turning red, that sort of thing. Instead of talking about that and getting public pressure on them there's this stupid silly smelly thing.

kate middleton assasdinated that boeing man

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

dreezy posted:

kate middleton assasdinated that boeing man

And then Boeing assassinated Kate Middleton. No loose ends.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

Wizard Master posted:

Have you guys heard about this?

Apparently until this week Kate Middleton (The Princess of Wales) hasn't been photographed publicly since Christmas Day. She was apparently in the hospital for an abdominal surgery and Kensington Palace said she wasn’t going to be doing any public appearances until Easter.

A few weeks ago, people started noticing that there had absolutely no press coverage of her, which is out of the ordinary for her. She was photographed almost immediately after giving birth before, and the British press is not known for being restrained in their coverage of her, so absolute silence was strange.

This was put in comparison to the British press’s treatment of Meghan Markle, as it showed that the media could be controlled and purposefully wasn’t in her case.

After speculation and commentary online increased over the last few weeks, the Palace’s silence became more noticeable. They put out a statement saying they had said she was fine and that they had no plans on updating the press on her status.

Today, in honor of UK Mother’s Day, Kensington Palace released a picture of her and her three kids, taken by William. People started to pick apart the pictures and noticed some weird photoshop errors (like poorly blended sleeve cuffs).

https://x.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1766750995445387393?s=20

The the AP and other news agencies posted a kill notification, basically saying that the photo had been manipulated by the source (i.e. Kensington Palace) - this has added fuel to the flame and sparked heated discussion about the secrecy of Kate's actual whereabouts.

What are your guys thoughts?

Ok

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
shes dead and william killed her

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
She's just been taking a dump

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
I mean the Spanish press probably have it right in that she suffered complications from surgery and is recovering, but that's such an easy thing to just release to the public that it makes their refusal to do it even weirder. They're staging shadowy paparazzi pics instead of just saying she needs more time in bed.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

DrVenkman posted:

but that's such an easy thing to just release to the public

well what would the notoriously devilish and hateful British press say if they did that

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The royal family are constitutionally incapable of acting like normal human beings.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Platystemon posted:

The royal family are constitutionally incapable of acting like normal human beings.

*Unconstitutionally

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

have they found her yet?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
has anyone checked under the couch? sometimes i lose stuff under there.

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
She's been with me this whole time. I thought I recognized her from somewhere, but with those rings off how was I to know she was married?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

she was just away doing a really long shite

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I hope they find her, I’m getting worried

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The rumor on Chinese social media is she confronted the king's affair partner and that woman stabbed her and now she has a hosed up knife stabbed face so she cant be seen in public

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thats awful, why would she do that to herself

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lol

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Why doesn't she just Photoshop the stab wound off her face?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
She's doing her best not everyone is good at Photoshop!

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

she was just away doing a really long shite

My guess is colostomy bag, so maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Believe it or not I met her in the Maldives and she was so blown away by my beautiful muscular body and world-class banter that she decided to throw off the shackles of royal life and be my Bri-ish woife foeva

gently caress them kids tho, they can stay with baldy and sausage fingers