Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Is there anything chuds can't poo poo stir?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

redshirt posted:

Regarding political "fashion", in the US at least it seems to be like a 95% Republican only thing. Obama merch got some play, but no one's wearing Biden leather jackets or such.

And I don't automatically count any kind of hippy/witchy/anarchist t-shirts as being "political liberally". The people might be, but the clothes are not necessarily. Like the "Tolerance" bumper sticker with multiple religious symbols. That's not a bumper sticker backing the Democratic Party (though I don't doubt the Chuds see it that way).

I did once see a guy in an RBG shirt in Perth, Scotland once and wondered what the gently caress his problem was. He could have been a tourist, but either way, massive ick.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
you guys are still talking about that picture and no one has mentioned the blurry elephant penis painting above the doorway on the left?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

They're so bad at this

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Also the coked up business men still exist, they’re not as happy about Trump as the hogs that go to Trump rallies but you better believe they’ll vote republican while hedging their bets on Biden winning so they come out on top no matter what.

What will be really interesting is if Trump loses, and I’d give it about 50/50 odds, but if he loses, how will the chud base handle it? Do they stay faithful to Trump and make him into a chud powerbroker for the next 5-15 years? Do they abandon him completely?

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Grey Cat posted:

Is there anything chuds can't poo poo stir?

These are people who have stirred poo poo over a tan suit, mustard, and lettuce.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

InsertPotPun posted:

you guys are still talking about that picture and no one has mentioned the blurry elephant penis painting above the doorway on the left?

We did, pkmn trainer even shopped it to the wall so it didn't seem as insane a place to hang it.

Aramis posted:

These are people who have stirred poo poo over a tan suit, mustard and lettuce.

Obamna! :argh:

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Nodelphi posted:

Also the coked up business men still exist, they’re not as happy about Trump as the hogs that go to Trump rallies but you better believe they’ll vote republican while hedging their bets on Biden winning so they come out on top no matter what.

What will be really interesting is if Trump loses, and I’d give it about 50/50 odds, but if he loses, how will the chud base handle it? Do they stay faithful to Trump and make him into a chud powerbroker for the next 5-15 years? Do they abandon him completely?

I mean, I hope he can do those things from prison

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1767557481654333822

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

She won’t let it go

Have any of the magas done that thing where they show how square her jaw is by drawing on it in mspaint, then posting it to maga groups saying she’s obviously trans because she has a “male” jawline and also only men a capable of surviving the rigors of the citadel and graduating?

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

morningdrew posted:

They're so bad at this

They're actually pretty good at it, nobody but the most hardcore news addicts will ever hear the part about him knowing the month and day.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

morningdrew posted:

They're so bad at this

Disagree. Even if Biden is TOTALLY EXONERATED, this hitjob will now live in the press - in a big way - till the election. Mission Accomplished.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

MEIN RAVEN posted:

I mean, I hope he can do those things from prison

Do fake rich people get to go to rich people prison? If so, he can probably swing it. Actually he’d probably be able to head up a pretty bad rear end prison gang if he goes to regular person prison.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

lolling in the trump lol thread at the lol shops lmao

Ulf
Jul 15, 2001

FOUR COLORS
ONE LOVE
Nap Ghost

PhazonLink posted:

who the hell is Jason, I thought the major underdogs were Ryan, Marianne, and lastname Philips?

He’s really cool, but you wouldn’t know him, he goes to school in Northern Mariana Islands.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Nodelphi posted:

Do fake rich people get to go to rich people prison? If so, he can probably swing it. Actually he’d probably be able to head up a pretty bad rear end prison gang if he goes to regular person prison.

They're going to give him a nice comfy cell with no one around and a big TV playing the gorilla channel 24/7

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

redshirt posted:

Disagree. Even if Biden is TOTALLY EXONERATED, this hitjob will now live in the press - in a big way - till the election. Mission Accomplished.

Yeah, there was some good pushback from the SotU, but the "doddering Biden" poo poo tool hold and needs fought against, even if people forget the specifics.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

I would actually watch the gorilla channel ngl

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kazil posted:

Biden is cooked. Lost in the sauce. Pizza poo poo.

Tommy Calamari and Joey Cannoli are going to be PISSED.
No word on Bill Bologna though.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

InsertPotPun posted:

Pokemon Trainer did, he moved it to a better spot.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Nodelphi posted:

They'll stick with him until he dies (and probably after). The events of J6 to now have proven this already. They'll never be free of him as it's his cult now and he literally owns the RNC at this point.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

an AOL chatroom posted:

Wish.com Ronnie the Limo Driver

If you squeeze it, it says all of his famous lines in a broken accent:
"Why do you find concern with this?"
"Let's engage in relations with available women!"
"The Ford motorcar is deficant! You could do better with Honda!"

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Abandoning Trump would suggest that they were wrong about something and they're never wrong!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nessus posted:

I would actually watch the gorilla channel ngl

Me too, but only if they had other primates as well. 24/7 is a lot of dedicated gorilla time. Maybe have some spider monkeys or that golf cart driving orangutan.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Lazyfire posted:

Tag yourself, I'm kitchen "stuff"

It's crazy that he's saying that Biden just randomly moved boxes while the GSA only moved Trump's when we know for a fact that Walt Nutella there was moving them physically between Trump properties. And that Trump's were secure despite them being in a ballroom and in a bathroom. Also we know for a fact he was showing classified documents to people, we have audio. I don't think a single word of that post is true, now that I've considered it.

i'm "does NOT come"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Disco Pope posted:

Abandoning Trump would suggest that they were wrong about something and they're never wrong!

If he loses again, his cult will *POOF! into thin air and they will all be like "Never liked that secret Dem!" as they hurriedly burn their flags and hats.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Mirage posted:

That was no ladle, that was my knife! :holymoley:

Sensiblechuckle.mp4

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

CPA Hell posted:

Have any of the magas done that thing where they show how square her jaw is by drawing on it in mspaint, then posting it to maga groups saying she’s obviously trans because she has a “male” jawline and also only men a capable of surviving the rigors of the citadel and graduating?

I dunno if it's common knowledge to everyone, but Citadel cadets largely suck rear end and make piece of poo poo humans after graduating from their pretend army roleplaying. They're very slightly less psycho than they used to be but it still sucks. It's just sanctioned hazing for an imaginary military.

This has been your south carolina bullshit minute

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Strong Sauce posted:

for reference this person is jewish who says we should be friends with nazis and during the pandemic filled a mask with nasty poo poo and said that that was the result after breathing in a mask for a day. then when asked by someone if she could define what, "woke" meant she just hem and hawed for a couple of minute and then later blamed comments from the host "rattling" her, preventing her from defining words.

edit: bethany s mandel

She's currently running for school board in Montgomery County, MD (nextdoor to DC), and trying but failing to pretend she's an "independent" who just wants parents to have a say in their kids education.

She also homeschools her kids, and is getting severely roasted for that as well. That poo poo don't play here.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

redshirt posted:

If he loses again, his cult will *POOF! into thin air and they will all be like "Never liked that secret Dem!" as they hurriedly burn their flags and hats.

Nope. He’s their Reagan now, and they’re never going to shut up about him and what HE’D want and what HE’D have done.

The Republican Party is the Trump Party for the rest of our lives.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

redshirt posted:

Mmmmmmm I’m not so sure about that. They can just say he was robbed and get sympathetic press

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

pixaal posted:

Pokemon Trainer did, he moved it to a better spot.

Wait, he's not a Pikmin trainer? This is very disturbing.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

tek79 posted:

This is what "Republican" is now. The trashy shirt,

Speaking of the shirt and sleeves:
Those sleeves are cut off, lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Nope. He’s their Reagan now, and they’re never going to shut up about him and what HE’D want and what HE’D have done.

The Republican Party is the Trump Party for the rest of our lives.

Reagan never lost. Reagan had HUGE victories. Trump does not.

I hope I am right, but, given the absolutely insanity of our country, not sure!

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

redshirt posted:

Regarding political "fashion", in the US at least it seems to be like a 95% Republican only thing. Obama merch got some play, but no one's wearing Biden leather jackets or such.

And I don't automatically count any kind of hippy/witchy/anarchist t-shirts as being "political liberally". The people might be, but the clothes are not necessarily. Like the "Tolerance" bumper sticker with multiple religious symbols. That's not a bumper sticker backing the Democratic Party (though I don't doubt the Chuds see it that way).

In 08 soon after Obama was elected I saw a child sized mannequin in the window of an upscale clothing store wearing a denim jacket that had the HOPE poster image in sequins on the back with a ~$500 price tag. I wondered what kid would want to wear that but I figured people were still super stoked about Obama winning, enough for someone to want to design an extravagant jacket. Certainly there was never a whole industry of tacky Obamawear like there is with the MAGA poo poo.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Disco Pope posted:

Yeah, there was some good pushback from the SotU, but the "doddering Biden" poo poo tool hold and needs fought against, even if people forget the specifics.

In my personal experience, there's a straight 1-to-1 relationship between buying into that (amongst a few other things) and being a fan of the Joe Rogan podcast.

I know his influence is easy to dismiss as overblown, but the stickiness of bullshit when delivered through that channel really is nuts, at least amongst my peers.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nessus posted:

Mmmmmmm I’m not so sure about that. They can just say he was robbed and get sympathetic press

And he will, and some of the right wing press will fawn, for a short time. But are they gonna really kiss his rear end for another 4 years as he pretends to run in 2028?

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Disco Pope posted:

If Trump loses it's because it was rigged by the deep state that's being run by Nancy Pelosi and/or Obama. Some of them will end up getting themselves killed over this belief. And they'll double-down in ways we can't even imagine right now.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
My father was the type to wear his "Welcome to America, now speak English" shirt whenever there was the possibility of interacting with not-white people. He'd then come home and talk about reverse racism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol now candace is "staking her reputation" on macron's wife being a man