Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor

marketing keeping pace with infrastructure collapse: a tea marketed on the premise that you have to boil your water anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Making a presentation he said was 'pointless, but [he] doesn't have a choice either way', Anthony tried to convince the game company's board to eliminate the advertising budget.

Arguing that the wiring of our brain determined our actions, or failing that the particles that make up the university are already in motion and follow set laws of physical, whether people will buy the new Wolfenstein has already been pre-determined woth or without input for an ad campaign.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Ending a book on with a pressing problem in order to create interest in how the situation resolves was a technique favoured by an author called Cliff Hanger.
Something something punchline.

Prurient Squid

He was a little snail
In a smellful world
Smell ya later snail.

Bright Bart

People calling out your moniker:

Nice your meet you, parnders. *spits chaw* They call me 'Lightnin' on account of how fast I am... *brandishes pistols* ...with these.

[from seated saloon patron] No we don't. We all call him 'Pissdrinker' on account how much piss he drinks.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

A barroom brawler-turned-author's memoirs titled Them's Writin' Words

Karate Bastard

The Book of Yob, a modern day rebuttal of the Book of Job. Or? What would be in it?

Karate Bastard

Dlc content? To make it relatable to a younger audience? The tale of strife faced by a modern day dude trying to get through life on nothing but reefer, pizza, and pina coladas?

Prurient Squid

Developers try to price gouge by making a video game with an 8-bit version of the soundtrack and make the professionally produced orchestral soundtrack DLC content only. This backfires after players find the unmodified game hilarious and it becomes popular to stream yourself reacting to the vanilla release. The DLC doesn't sell a single copy.

Prurient Squid

Kid: You can talk!

Cat: I can do better than that. I can rock and roll!

Newsreporter: Extra! Extra! Rock and roll cat takes the world by storm.

Bright Bart

You have the superpower of reading anyone's thoughts with 100% accuracy. But it's not what they're currently thinking; just a thought that they've had at one point in time.

So your handlers send you to spy on political & military figures but ninety-nine percent of the time you're getting something like 'They say that store brand cereal is just name brand cereal repackaged. That it comes from the same factory. But I can taste the difference. I wonder if it's my mind playing tricks on me. Like if you put cheap wine in the bottle for expensive wine it tastes better.'

RavenousScoot

Bright Bart posted:

You have the superpower of reading anyone's thoughts with 100% accuracy. But it's not what they're currently thinking; just a thought that they've had at one point in time.

So your handlers send you to spy on political & military figures but ninety-nine percent of the time you're getting something like 'They say that store brand cereal is just name brand cereal repackaged. That it comes from the same factory. But I can taste the difference. I wonder if it's my mind playing tricks on me. Like if you put cheap wine in the bottle for expensive wine it tastes better.'

managing to focus in on passwords but only getting old netflix passwords that have since been changed or a neopets password or the code to their locker in middle school or...

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Finger Prince

Bright Bart posted:

"what did you manage to pick up from the general?"
"I... I don't want to say"
"don't want to say? What the hell are you talking about?! Out with it!"
"it's just... It's the N word. Over and over and over. Sometimes he makes a little song out of it. Like Mary has a little lamb, but every word is the N word."
"do you think he's on to us? Knows about your talent? Did you get anything else?"
"I didn't get any sense of that. I think... I think that's just all that goes on upstairs with him. Sometimes he intersperses the F word too."

Karate Bastard

That would actually explain a few things

Karate Bastard

tovarichstomper68 making a career for themselves

Karate Bastard

Absolutely prodromal servicemen and decision makers

Prurient Squid

International A Worm Day.

The day that honours one particular earthworm.

Prurient Squid

What's the police code that denotes a slime crime?

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

Prurient Squid posted:

What's the police code that denotes a slime crime?

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Prurient Squid posted:

Kid: You can talk!

Cat: I can do better than that. I can rock and roll!

Newsreporter: Extra! Extra! Rock and roll cat takes the world by storm.

Kid: You've changed, Rock and Roll Cat. I don't even know who you are anymore!

Cat, strung out, staring into a mirror, bags under his eyes: Kid, even I don't know who I am anymore.

Newsreporter: Extra! Extra! Rock and Roll Cat reportedly shits into a box filled with sand, smells other cats' butts

google THIS

I heard Rock and Roll cat got a rib removed so he could lick his own butthole

No wait, he didn't even need to get a rib removed, he can already lick his own butthole, and does

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Drink-Mix Man posted:

A guy that gets increasingly pissed off whenever a song has repetitive directions like "everybody dance now" or "shake your booty." He starts off having a good time but eventually he's like I'M DOING IT, GET OFF MY BACK

don't doxx me

RavenousScoot

that hard rockin' cat could make a rockin hard roll, but these days he's all about makin biscuits

Previous:

code:
Finger Prince

The power of knife compels you!

Karate Bastard

It is technically possible to be too stupid to be evil. Anyway long story short after ramming my cybertruck into an orphanage I'm now finding myself in heaven but the angels are sniggering behind my back saying "lol that guy got eloned" for eternity, so am I actually in hell I can't tell

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Kid: "This is Rock and Roll Cat's first big show, I sure hope nothing goes wrong."
Kid 2: "As long as nothing breaks his concentration, he'll be fine! He's been practicing constantly."

Cat: "Uh, Hello Indianapolis! Are you guys ready to rock?!"

Crowd: "WOOOOOO"

*lasers begin to strafe over the stadium*

Kid: "ah poo poo"

Drink-Mix Man

Rock and Roll Cat found dead in hotel from apparent overdose, reassures fans tour will continue. "I can do this eight more times."

Bright Bart

A year in cinema where all the endings involve the invitation to have a nice cold glass of beer.

'I was never going to board that plane. Without our love, I am nothing. Come, let's have a cold Heineken at the airport lounge.'

'You did it Mumu! By winning the art contest you've shown that great apes really do have human feelings and deserve human rights. Now what do you say we grab a Heineken?'

'Great job Billy, You've placed first in the 11-14 junior tennis tournament. Your mom is looking down on you so proud. I think we both deserve a Heineken.'

'Mr. President, the aliens aren't retreating. They're regrouping. We'll need to prepare our defences. After a cheeky Heineken of course.'

'Well, that was excellent wine. You showed those snobs from France what California can do. Shall we go for a Heineken?'

Prurient Squid

A character generator thing where you make chimeras of different animals like 60% cat, 40% dog and then someone draws the outcome.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"Post" Malone

Something awful reference???

Karate Bastard

Post "Melons", amirire?

RavenousScoot

crab with a sombrero named Pinchy Wey

Previous:

code:
RavenousScoot

Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with another crab. Welp. Charge!

*both run sideways and bump repeatedly into each other*

Previous:

code:
google THIS

Concerned new crab parents being reassured by their pediatrician that it isn't abnormal for their baby to crawl forwards

The Voice of Labor

ferris bueller represents neoliberalism, boundless desire and ambition with no thought towards consequences. true to the myth of the end of history, neoliberalism, as represented by ferris, is a force of nature and an unavoidable fate. to fight against fate, the triumph of neoliberalism, will only result in self destruction and shame, as exemplified by ed rooney. acceptance of fate, assisting and embracing neoliberalism leads to happiness and fulfillment, as exemplified by genie.

the joke is that black monday happened about a year after ferris bueller came out

Prurient Squid

That post about the general who has nothing but singsong racial slurs going through his head all the time except it's translated birdsong.

edit:

Dogs barking translates to "fight me god".

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Mar 17, 2024

Prurient Squid

Welcome to the duck pond motherducker.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

Welcome to the duck pond motherducker.

In the duck pond, welcome to the duck pond!
Watch out for the
Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na geese, geese!
Oh, I wanna eat your bread!

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

Watch out for the

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

google THIS posted:

Watch out for the