Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Stoatbringer posted:

Real Americans live off their family's dark money being a "young" republican boy

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Uebey/status/1767630273644986689

I don't believe you are allowed to argue that you broke the law on advice of council but also you can't talk to my council because it is attorney client privilege.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Yes but :chaostrump:

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Uebey/status/1767630273644986689

I don't believe you are allowed to argue that you broke the law on advice of council but also you can't talk to my council because it is attorney client privilege.

i'll allow this if trump admits that he is, "dumb as gently caress" so of course he wouldn't know bribing someone to stay silent right before the election was illegal.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Yessssss

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1767608199677354048?s=20

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol::lol::lol:

Wasn't me, nope, no, no, no, my lawyers did the crimes.

May we see the evidence?

Also no.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I live in Everett near Seattle. The loving pigs are throwing a funeral today, on election day.
They've congested the entire city. It took me over 2 hours to get home from lunch.
They've blocked off every single street with access to the ballot boxes.
I'd probably think it's a coincidence if every single experience I've ever had with the pigs wasn't them trying to exert some weird hosed up control over every entity in their lives.

Just want to say gently caress THE loving POLICE, EVEN WHEN THEY'RE DEAD.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Three Olives posted:

SBF tried to do something similar in his trial. Basically saying "I'm NOT mounting an Advice of Council argument" but I got a lot of bad advice from my lawyers. But not so much that I will let you go through the whole discovery process.

It didn't work out well for him.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

downout posted:

I can't take these polls or articles seriously, like wth?

I looked into it, the second one from today is specifically just about a single poll the Morning Consult one which went from 43/42 Biden/Trump last week to 43/42 Trump/Biden this week

:effort:

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
*Frowns* Donald Trump is not a former White Supremacist.

He is formerly thin.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i always unironically like chester arthurs face turn story. so basicaly he was always known a toady for the big stalwart republican new york boss rosco conkling and he basicaly did whatever he said and was made the VP because garlfield won as a dark horse canidate. arthur is loving hated by everyone because he is very clearly a stooge that no one but conkling wanted. anyway like 5 months later after garlfield wins, he gets shot by a nutjob and died because of the gently caress up medical horror show and like 50 exploritory operations. that whole time, chester is basicaly sitting in his house having a crisis of faith because the nutjob shouted his name when he shot garflied and the nutter was mad about not getting some embasy post. anyway he gets letters from a lady and he basicaly has a conversion and helps enshrine civil service reform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGVraepNj04

Charles Guiteau was a real madman's madman, he's fascinating

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

downout posted:

I can't take these polls or articles seriously, like wth?

Polling is inaccurate to the point of being useless. I would think the last few elections would prove this.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jelly posted:

I live in Everett near Seattle. The loving pigs are throwing a funeral today, on election day.
They've congested the entire city. It took me over 2 hours to get home from lunch.
They've blocked off every single street with access to the ballot boxes.
I'd probably think it's a coincidence if every single experience I've ever had with the pigs wasn't them trying to exert some weird hosed up control over every entity in their lives.

Just want to say gently caress THE loving POLICE, EVEN WHEN THEY'RE DEAD.

This tracks for the police in our part of WA. They all loving suck.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

I hate this poo poo. suddenly chuds whos only jokes are pronoun jokes or really cruel stupid poo poo, suddenly get asshurt at vaguely mean commedy.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

“May we see evidence that your lawyers told you to commit crimes?”
“lol no”

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

kazil posted:

lol and lmao

So Ken gently caress bucking off brings Johnson's majority* down to just 2 votes now, right? Could we seriously get Speaker Hakeem Jeffries before we even get to the election? :newlol:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
oh is Cena canceled again?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Repubs too woke for Oscars jokes

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I hate this poo poo. suddenly chuds whos only jokes are pronoun jokes or really cruel stupid poo poo, suddenly get asshurt at vaguely mean commedy.

i just came from a thread offsite where one called people liars and morons in a post, and right below in the very next post complained about "this ad hominem against me proves you lost the argument"

even when blatant hypocrisy is in writing and right next to each other, it still doesn't matter to some brains

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

I said come in! posted:

This tracks for the police. They all loving suck.

fixed this for you

And yeah, my experience with Everett cops is that they're all Nazi fucks.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

lol that they are trying to pivot to decorum since the Biden bad brain line has lost most of its credibility

If they can clutch their pearls hard enough, people might forget Trump is the most decorum free fuckface going

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

BrigadierSensible posted:

Don't forget a southern cross tattoo.

Or an "Austikka" as it is commonly known.

Still catching up on thread - and by post count there appear to be a fine harvest of lols awaiting me - but locally the southern Cross tattoos are known as Aussie Swassies and I thought it needed to be shared.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Let Stormy present the Oscars next time.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

trump is truthing about classified documents/biden's docs that easily disprovable lies so i wont bother to post it here, just imagine it in your head

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Fishmasher posted:

i just came from a thread offsite where one called people liars and morons in a post, and right below in the very next post complained about "this ad hominem against me proves you lost the argument"

even when blatant hypocrisy is in writing and right next to each other, it still doesn't matter to some brains

you can just say bnr, it's okay.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

:nws:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Toxic Mental posted:

trump is truthing about classified documents/biden's docs that easily disprovable lies so i wont bother to post it here, just imagine it in your head

I suspect this wasn’t the case for all of the Biden docs, but isn’t it reported that Biden kept his notes from a lot of briefings because he figured he took them, he could keep them

Trump absolutely never took a single note during a meeting

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

jesus christ

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Really? I saw the Virgin Mary.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Aramis posted:

25 tabs? On a phone?

Only 25 tabs? On a phone!

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Disco Pope posted:

The Count's beard really fucks me up. Proper Mandela effect poo poo.

From pages back because I'm behind but HOLY loving poo poo I've gone my entire life without ever noticing/seeing that beard before. What the gently caress.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Of course this dipshit has never done any kind of hard manual labor a day in his life, so it's on brand thinks the idea of retirement is bullshit considering his job is whining into a microphone all day.

I would love to watch this rear end clown attempt to work an opening shift at Starbucks or a Black Friday shift at GameStop without breaking the gently caress down.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

I read that Kimmel’s family is tight with Downey’s so he probably knew what was coming

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/AnonCommieStan/status/1767596661025477080
they found stonetoss.
https://accollective.noblogs.org/post/2024/03/12/stonetoss-redpanels/

today has been a good day.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Mar 12, 2024

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Dapper_Swindler posted:

they found stonetoss.

https://x.com/Whatapityonyou/status/1767622045775569396?s=20
and his dick is all hosed up lmao

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

:five: :five: :five: :five:

The joke stuff is just more projection. Republicans can dish it (kind of) but they can't take it. They can't imagine self-deprecation, or humor that draws attention to ones weaknesses (partially because they don't comprehend the concept of self improvement and drawing strength and wisdom from weakness).

However they don't see/acknowledge it when it's not at their expense unless they're trying to demonize someone else using it as an example.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

RocketMermaid posted:

fixed this for you

And yeah, my experience with Everett cops is that they're all Nazi fucks.

The Department of Justice under Obama even agrees with this. Western WA is Nazi central for the U.S. basically, and its no surprise most of them are cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I'm unironically hoping to retire in my 40s or 50s. I don't wanna work. First I need to pay off my mortgage, and I don't know when that is going to happen.