Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

EmbryoSteve posted:

Yeah this makes sense if you're planning on drafting a 1st round qb. Easy jump to the cardinals pick probably to get your guy and have darnold as competition or low quality starter while whomever sits for a year

Yeah no letting Arizona draft an elite WR 4th, they have to get more future compensation. Lol.

They're taking Marv and it'll take a lot of future firsts to get them to not take Marv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

After the “These are our women” photo they posted, I’m thinking that the Browns are intentionally Hoovering up as many sexual assaulters as they can.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Android Apocalypse posted:

https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1767416315935953277?s=20
Swapping Cousins for Darnold seems like a step down.

It's pretty rough to have a top 3 WR in the NFL and piss him off by having no QB to throw to him now. Maybe they are gonna trade him too.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I just learned the Bosas have legit mob ties as their great grandpa is Tony Accardo

quote:

Several of Accardo's family members have had careers in the National Football League. His daughter Marie married Palmer Pyle, who played guard for the Baltimore Colts, Minnesota Vikings, and Oakland Raiders. Their son Eric Kumerow played linebacker for the Miami Dolphins, and Eric's son Jake was most recently a wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills. Eric's sister, Cheryl, married John Bosa, who played defensive end for the Dolphins. They had two sons, Joey and Nick, both of whom play defensive end as their father did, Joey for the Los Angeles Chargers, and Nick for the San Francisco 49ers.

Thats one way of owning an NFL team

Nissin Cup Nudist fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Mar 12, 2024

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

https://x.com/tompelissero/status/1767654170926997969?s=46&t=LyazzCPH3hQ_fa9hCI7C-w

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Politics!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Aaron Rodgers is such a huge loving tone-deaf piece of poo poo and a giant hypocrite.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Aaron Rodgers abandoning the Jets to run for Vice President would be god drat funny

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

Aaron Rodgers abandoning the Jets to run for Vice President would be god drat funny

If you don't want to see him at a debate then I got nothing for you.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

I thought we already had our crossover Politics to NFL episode when Condoleezza Rice was rumored to be a possible Browns' GM.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Bring back Zombie Rush Limbaugh to be a tv guy for Fox Sports

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
It really would be one of the most Jet things ever if he retired to go run for vice president.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

mcmagic posted:

It really would be one of the most Jet things ever if he retired to go run for vice president.

Especially with loving RFK lmao. Grats on your historic 0.8% of the vote my dude

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
Are the Bengals actually going to try and trade for Justin Jefferson?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Are the Bengals actually going to try and trade for Justin Jefferson?

Are you falling for fake accounts?

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot

kiimo posted:

Are you falling for fake accounts?

No, just theory crafting.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Something tells me the Bengals, who can't afford Tee Higgins, are not trading for a second 40 million dollar receiver

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

SKULL.GIF posted:

I think it should be allowed to have the vice president play in the NFL

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

kiimo posted:

Something tells me the Bengals, who can't afford Tee Higgins, are not trading for a second 40 million dollar receiver

They can afford Tee, though

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Forrest on Fire posted:

Yeah no letting Arizona draft an elite WR 4th, they have to get more future compensation. Lol.

They're taking Marv and it'll take a lot of future firsts to get them to not take Marv

Don't think that one of odunze, nabors, or bowers would be there at 11? Rumor mills making it look like 5 qbs go in the top 10

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

EmbryoSteve posted:

Don't think that one of odunze, nabors, or bowers would be there at 11? Rumor mills making it look like 5 qbs go in the top 10

Nah.

QB's will go in the top 3, then maybe one of the others somewhere in the first, but teams generally don't actually reach if the prospect doesn't grade out anywhere near as often as draft analysts dream it into existence.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I don’t think one of the top 3 wrs would be available at 11 even if somehow 5 QBs went early.

The top 3 wrs are among the absolute best prospects in this class regardless of position. That they play a premium position just further increases demand.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I am using the peer reviewed power of positive manifestation to make seattle trade a couple late round picks for Hustlin’ Justin Fields.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I am using the peer reviewed power of positive manifestation to make seattle trade a couple late round picks for Hustlin’ Bustin' Justin Fields.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Weapons for Bryce

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1767690062634877401?t=bipD-Uqz4e3uHDMv1S1gfg&s=19

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

mcmagic posted:

It really would, and I'm sorry but you're going to have to take one for the team so the rest of us can die laughing.

https://x.com/PRic508/status/1767636204898455703?s=20

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

He's not that good but he's by far an improvement over what they have I guess. Dude has the worst drops I've ever seen for a WR who has a high catch rate.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Fools, steelers receivers are bad after they get away from Pittsburgh

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Aaron Rodgers will become VP and show us the UFO’s

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I wonder what type of crazy he'll turn out to be

Scarabrae posted:

Aaron Rodgers will become VP and show us the UFO’s

:yeah:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The return speaks volumes.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the date

https://twitter.com/Packer_Pundit/status/1650952109989195789

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Jesus

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:holymoley:

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
It's okay, he'll be back for the 2025 season!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Finally a politician that won't talk out of his rear end.

Because it will be full of various mud and clay.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nicely done

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Remembering that time Juju helped us win a ring

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

God this is so sad for everyone involved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Chargers remain the only team in the red. Need to be cap compliant by tomorrow.

No news on any of Keenan, Mack, Bosa, or Mike Williams yet.