Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

moist turtleneck posted:

You should be shooting for a small nub of a toe peeking out of a curly black forest

i do this with my chest hair and v-neck shirts like i'm burt reynolds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I hosed some guy off grindr and he did a bunch of poppers and wanted to talk about electoral politics

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

you never texted me again

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

after i said "Frankly, the electoral college system is antidemocratic and favors smaller states with more conservative voters" you just said "Chapo check"? I don't know what that means, like the drug guy?
☑️Read

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Trillhouse posted:

after i said "Frankly, the electoral college system is antidemocratic and favors smaller states with more conservative voters" you just said "Chapo check"? I don't know what that means, like the drug guy?
☑️Read

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i hosed you both first

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i'm glad we don't have an n word bot here

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

is that what we're calling c3po now

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Ten episode ken burns documentary on cum town where 90% of the time is spent zooming out and panning across stav’s fat body

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

slave to my cravings posted:

Ten episode ken burns documentary on cum town where 90% of the time is spent zooming out and panning across stav’s fat body

Lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dear harriet,

the marchin' makes us weary. we've lost many good men, but orders compel us to continue our way to the front. by tomorrow we'll hope to leave his rear end for good.

- zachariah

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

You see the true genius of the podcast was Nicholas Mullen for he was able to correctly deduce that stav was in fact Mario karting over from Astoria to do the podcast when stav said he was riding a bike.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol

:niger:

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

i say swears online posted:

dear harriet,

the marchin' makes us weary. we've lost many good men, but orders compel us to continue our way to the front. by tomorrow we'll hope to leave his rear end for good.

- zachariah

the 20,000 pace blowhard

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

You see the true genius of the podcast was Nicholas Mullen for he was able to correctly deduce that stav was in fact Mario karting over from Astoria to do the podcast when stav said he was riding a bike.

one of my favorite things about the pod was nick's comprehensive knowledge of ken burns and other pbs stuff like jim lehrer

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Shelby foot

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the milk machine posted:

one of my favorite things about the pod was nick's comprehensive knowledge of ken burns and other pbs stuff like jim lehrer

it's such a delightful tipoff on how poor he was growing up

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

who the gently caress is nick kidding when he tries to tell jordan he doesnt have autism

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Sunk Dunk posted:

Shelby foot

he even hits the accent dead on and knows all the style of his robert e lee anecdotes

yup

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
nick's cindarella rear end teenage years are hilarious

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

don't forget the extensive upn knowledge

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

nick's cindarella rear end teenage years are hilarious

i don't remember him ever talking about high school friends or an after-school job, just watching tv

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

should've gotten into snes jrpgs like the normal kids

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
he worked at the same place his evil stepsister did but only she got rides to work he had to bus and got fired

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i don't remember him ever talking about high school friends or an after-school job, just watching tv
he had that friend who only wore shirts with dragons on them

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

he had that friend who only wore shirts with dragons on them

I had several of these friends

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

should've gotten into snes jrpgs like the normal kids

he absolutely was just like he definitely hasn’t seen all of TNG

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Didn't he drop out of high school? He started doing stand up when he was like 16 which is insane.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what if Poor Things but someone raised entirely on McLaughlin Group

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Tony Blankley!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

what if Poor Things but someone raised entirely on McLaughlin Group

Let me go or my insides will turn rotten with hate. Godwin, you have 15 seconds!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Cached Money posted:

Didn't he drop out of high school? He started doing stand up when he was like 16 which is insane.
i think he was also a teen when he was working the mall kiosk with those persian guys

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

oh and there was the time nick got roped into robbing a guy

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

i think he was also a teen when he was working the mall kiosk with those persian guys

Yeah true

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

oh and there was the time nick got roped into robbing a guy

lmao at Nick deciding he had to step up and be the one to do the robbery halfway through this

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

We gonna start a 24/7 weed beer and cigarettes delivery service

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

We gonna start a 24/7 weed beer and cigarettes delivery service

He said Osama's yo daddy!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
e: Sometimes the posts that only make sense to me are the ones I enjoy making the most

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dokapon Findom posted:

e: Sometimes the posts that only make sense to me are the ones I enjoy making the most

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Let me go or my insides will turn rotten with hate. Godwin, you have 15 seconds!

this thread is for trying out niche bits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
So how is Nick constantly going on about never being able to afford a house when Tim Dillon has like five of them, Matt and Shane have one apiece, and the Cum Town patreon's been around and doing gangbusters for way longer than those two shows