Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Antigravitas posted:

There's no way they aren't going Full Blood Libel.

Never go Full Blood Libel.

Edging The Holocaust is a great name for a punk album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus III
May 23, 2007

SpeakSlow posted:

Never go Full Blood Libel.

Edging The Holocaust is a great name for a punk album.

It's not, really.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Look I know Candace Owens is a crank but this is some stupid poo poo even by her standards

https://twitter.com/shayan86/status/1767845411031486581?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

morothar
Dec 21, 2005

FlamingLiberal posted:

Look I know Candace Owens is a crank but this is some stupid poo poo even by her standards

https://twitter.com/shayan86/status/1767845411031486581?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

Also, who gives a gently caress? Why would an American chud care whether France has a) a president, b) they are married, and c) their spouse is male, female, or an anime sex pillow?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

What is candace owens, college dropout and failed TV actress, going to talk about otherwise? The state of the economy? Fixing healthcare?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I'm not Right Wing brained enough to understand some of that blithering horse poo poo. Someone on a completely different continent that none of them will ever meet in person who holds no power to impact anything in their lives at all in any way and that has a more than fair chance of being considered a deepfaked person entirely by midnight tomorrow, might be a different gender and that somehow has terrifying implications? Huh?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
TERFs honestly believe that they're fighting a global trans conspiracy to destroy "real women" and they feel the need to play whackamole with every single person alive who they think might not conform to the gender binary

They're terrified of everything. Weak rear end cowards

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

By far the dumbest thing they do is the ‘transvestigator’ poo poo where they just find some random woman and claim through very spurious photo evidence that they are trans

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Isn’t Michelle Obama the first and most prominent example of this recent phenomenon?

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

I told you that story so I could tell you this one.

Zwabu posted:

Isn’t Michelle Obama the first and most prominent example of this recent phenomenon?

I remember people doing this poo poo with Jamie Lee Curtis in the 90s.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

PeterWeller posted:

I remember people doing this poo poo with Jamie Lee Curtis in the 90s.

And Lady Gaga went through a ton of "wait, she has a penis!" stuff back in her early career.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Zwabu posted:

Yes that dates back to the 2008 election

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

My favorite was recently there was a TERF dipshit who had a meltdown because they were adamant that an art installation or something of labia had labia from women who had vaginaplasty and just kept posting through it, which coined the phrase "pussy phrenology".

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Neito posted:

My favorite was recently there was a TERF dipshit who had a meltdown because they were adamant that an art installation or something of labia had labia from women who had vaginaplasty and just kept posting through it, which coined the phrase "pussy phrenology".

That one got even more weird and horrible when she revealed (or someone dug up previous admission?) of why she thought she had expertise on how to tell the difference between "natural" labia and labia that had had vaginaplasty.

Her dad was a coroner and let her molest corpses to satisfy her curiosity about what genitals looked like.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

FlamingLiberal posted:

By far the dumbest thing they do is the ‘transvestigator’ poo poo where they just find some random woman and claim through very spurious photo evidence that they are trans
That movement does get a bit funny when a proud to be a real woman type participates and the inevitable then happens

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Lemniscate Blue posted:

That one got even more weird and horrible when she revealed (or someone dug up previous admission?) of why she thought she had expertise on how to tell the difference between "natural" labia and labia that had had vaginaplasty.

Her dad was a coroner and let her molest corpses to satisfy her curiosity about what genitals looked like.
Obviously this is the lady they are gonna have guarding the velvet rope in front of that lesbian bar to make sure only 'real' lesbians are allowed in.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Lemniscate Blue posted:

The more EVEN MORE hosed up and tragic thing was that, if she was to be believed, she had been pressured into having a labioplasty at 18 and this was her way of lashing out as TERFily as possible.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

FlamingLiberal posted:

Usually you have to have a reputation worth wagering, which in Candace's case :laffo:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

What is even happening

https://twitter.com/realalexjones/status/1768001305568579704?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

He said that once during an angry tirade while too drunk to know what he was saying (What we in the Knowledge Fight fandom call "Average Tuesday") and it became a meme for a while. This is him attempting to lean into it

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
He's gotta make some money quick.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Clicked through but I don't see an OF link or anything?

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Didn't think I'd find common ground with Alex Jones but here we are

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Some more news just put out another video on our good friend ben and why the Daily wire is not so good at making funny or good media:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICqdduW8JbY
Spoilers turns out if all you have to say is "woke is bad" than the media you make is probably going to be garbage. Also ben shapiro is media illiterate. And an idiot.

So nothing new to this thread, but as always a well researched and a good watch.

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

DarklyDreaming posted:

He said that once during an angry tirade while too drunk to know what he was saying (What we in the Knowledge Fight fandom call "Average Tuesday") and it became a meme for a while. This is him attempting to lean into it

this guy thinks leaning your face straight forward into a fist is 'leaning into it' and the legal twilight of his career really shows that

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

FlamingLiberal posted:

Low stakes bet there.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

"An American company that paid the now indicted FBI informant Alexander Smirnov in 2020 is connected to a UK company owned by Trump business associates in Dubai, according to business filings and court documents."
"Back in 2020, Smirnov was paid $600,000 by a company called Economic Transformation Technologies (ETT), prosecutors said. That same year, Smirnov began lying to the FBI about the Bidens, according to the indictment."
"ETT’s CEO is the American Christopher Condon, who is also one of three shareholders in ETT Investment Holding Limited in London. Other shareholders in the UK include Pakistani American investor Shahal Khan and Farooq Arjomand, a former chairman and current board member of Damac Properties in Dubai who is also listed as an adviser on ETT’s American website."
"The exact business model of Texas-based ETT is murky. Its mission statement reads in part: “ETT set up the chess board to bring in top notch executives from those sectors to help implement its vision of love and social impact to improve the quality of human existence through the application of ‘new age’ technologies.”"
"Condon, Arjomand and Khan registered ETT Investment Holding Limited in the UK on 6 March 2020. Khan, an investor who purchased the Plaza Hotel in 2018, and Arjomand have ties to Donald Trump through Trump associates and Damac, a major Middle East developer that has partnered with Trump for a decade. Arjomand, Khan and Condon owned 34%, 33% and 33% of ETT Investment Holding Limited respectively, according to UK business filings. No other information on the UK company is readily available."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/14/company-paying-fbi-informant-trump-connections
https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1768261249194680742

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Rudy and the three Amigos paling around Ukraine getting ambassadors fired and meeting with known Russian agents still needs to be answered.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Panfilo posted:

As I've mentioned previously he'll take the same tack Chaya Raichik did and much like her and the Moms for Liberty ladies when people see big chungus here actually talk to people in real life they'll likely be unimpressed and move on. They can't help but fly too close to the sun and their fans are a fickle bunch. Even if he doesn't do anything egregious it's likely he'll just be too boring for them to pay attention to for much longer.

Remember Oliver Anthony? Talk about a quick 5 seconds of fame lol.

Did Chaya lose cachet within the right wing when she made herself look like a fool in public? I can never tell when they’re going to drop someone or just ignore the external criticism.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

DalaranJ posted:

Did Chaya lose cachet within the right wing when she made herself look like a fool in public? I can never tell when they’re going to drop someone or just ignore the external criticism.

When was looking like a fool in public ever a problem for them?

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

When was looking like a fool in public ever a problem for them?

When you are part of an other group and they’ve only been using you to further their own purposes?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Chuds generally don't care if they look like fools as long as the libs are owned

You have to remember that these people have no consistent beliefs at all so they don't care about defending them. They're just cruel assholes who want to make people mad

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

This has started popping up.
Wonder what kinda of troubles this may cause his or his daughters products manufactured there.

Trump launched CIA covert influence operation against China
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-launched-cia-covert-influence-operation-against-china-2024-03-14/

"Two years into office, President Donald Trump authorized the Central Intelligence Agency to launch a clandestine campaign on Chinese social media aimed at turning public opinion in China against its government, according to former U.S. officials with direct knowledge of the highly classified operation.
Three former officials told Reuters that the CIA created a small team of operatives who used bogus internet identities to spread negative narratives about Xi Jinping’s government while leaking disparaging intelligence to overseas news outlets. The effort, which began in 2019, has not been previously reported."
"Although the U.S. officials declined to provide specific details of these operations, they said the disparaging narratives were based in fact despite being secretly released by intelligence operatives under false cover. The efforts within China were intended to foment paranoia among top leaders there, forcing its government to expend resources chasing intrusions into Beijing’s tightly controlled internet, two former officials said. “We wanted them chasing ghosts,” one of these former officials said."

"Reuters was unable to determine the impact of the secret operations or whether the administration of President Joe Biden has maintained the CIA program. Kate Waters, a spokesperson for the Biden administration’s National Security Council, declined to comment on the program’s existence or whether it remains active. Two intelligence historians told Reuters that when the White House grants the CIA covert action authority, through an order known as a presidential finding, it often remains in place across administrations."

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

Elephant Ambush posted:

Chuds generally don't care if they look like fools as long as the libs are owned

You have to remember that these people have no consistent beliefs at all so they don't care about defending them. They're just cruel assholes who want to make people mad
Right, but as a Jewish woman, she's liable to be otherized if the core Chuds decide she's no longer useful

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow

Jethro posted:

Right, but as a Jewish woman, she's liable to be otherized if the core Chuds decide she's no longer useful

As a Jewish woman, like literally right now irl, in a heavily GOP area, in situations like this I can only be thinking of Laura Loomer and her expeditions to the chud twitter clones, and her tig ol biddies and Ashkenazi IQ at a Nazi party, and I think:

lol, lmao, roflmao

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Jethro posted:

She doesn't care as long as the grift money keeps rolling in

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

OgNar posted:

This has started popping up.
Wonder what kinda of troubles this may cause his or his daughters products manufactured there.

Trump launched CIA covert influence operation against China
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-launched-cia-covert-influence-operation-against-china-2024-03-14/

"Two years into office, President Donald Trump authorized the Central Intelligence Agency to launch a clandestine campaign on Chinese social media aimed at turning public opinion in China against its government, according to former U.S. officials with direct knowledge of the highly classified operation.
Three former officials told Reuters that the CIA created a small team of operatives who used bogus internet identities to spread negative narratives about Xi Jinping’s government while leaking disparaging intelligence to overseas news outlets. The effort, which began in 2019, has not been previously reported."
"Although the U.S. officials declined to provide specific details of these operations, they said the disparaging narratives were based in fact despite being secretly released by intelligence operatives under false cover. The efforts within China were intended to foment paranoia among top leaders there, forcing its government to expend resources chasing intrusions into Beijing’s tightly controlled internet, two former officials said. “We wanted them chasing ghosts,” one of these former officials said."

"Reuters was unable to determine the impact of the secret operations or whether the administration of President Joe Biden has maintained the CIA program. Kate Waters, a spokesperson for the Biden administration’s National Security Council, declined to comment on the program’s existence or whether it remains active. Two intelligence historians told Reuters that when the White House grants the CIA covert action authority, through an order known as a presidential finding, it often remains in place across administrations."

The CIA made lining up 4 green objects behind a smaller white object a meme confirmed

Barrel Cactaur fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Mar 15, 2024

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
I bet its about Winnie the Pooh.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

Elephant Ambush posted:

She doesn't care as long as the grift money keeps rolling in
Right, but because she's not a core Chud, it's less impossible for her to be cut off from the grift money for looking like an idiot. Giving it a little thought, I doubt it will happen, but she's still not quite as well insulated as she would be as a nominally Christian white dude.

bird food bathtub posted:

She has been reassured that leopards only eat the faces of people that deserve it.
Of course, how foolish of me!

Jethro fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Mar 15, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Jethro posted:

Right, but because she's not a core Chud, it's less impossible for her to be cut off from the grift money for looking like an idiot. Giving it a little thought, I doubt it will happen, but she's still not quite as well insulated as she would be as a nominally Christian white dude.

She has been reassured that leopards only eat the faces of people that deserve it.