Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

A lot of people do this one, and I normally let it slide, but seeing as it’s Ol’ Musky here:

The word you want is “evinced”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Can't believe Elon is making this interview sound like the most hilarious thing ever before it has even aired

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

also lol that Lemon was supposed to represent "the left" for Elon's both sides arguments, and he couldn't even make it to one video

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Platystemon posted:

A lot of people do this one, and I normally let it slide, but seeing as it’s Ol’ Musky here:

The word you want is “evinced”.

Why do you say that?

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
Lemon is a misogynistic shithead so of course Musk wanted him for X but lol that he was immediately cancelled for not sucking up to musk enough

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

elon: wait he's bleck?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Elon showed him a meme and he didn’t say it was epic enough

Kale
May 14, 2010

Wow Don Lemon loving sucks man.

e: or am I misunderstanding something here
e2: Okay I thought he was flopping around doing "Elon Musk is cancelled" performative poo poo and not Elon Musk cancelled me so not quite as sucky

Kale fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Mar 13, 2024

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

AlmightyBob posted:

elon: wait he's bleck?

Joe Pesci in that lethal weapon 3 scene lol

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

bobjr posted:

Elon showed him a meme and he didn’t say it was epic enough

This is what I'm thinking too. Elon says the lemon show can be posted, emphasis on without censorship. Once it gets posted on X, Elon will remove it citing some shot that didn't clear the final edit. Of course this wont affect the YouTube upload, and whatever is upsetting him will be glaringly obvious via the Streisand effect as multiple memes from the video will be reposted on X no matter what he does to try and stop it. Huge L

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

greatBigJerk posted:

There is a non-zero chance that Musk cancelled the contract with Lemon because he didn't realize he was black until meeting him in person.

It’s this.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
that thought crossed my mind, like arent some Tesla factories going through suits right now for being bad enough that slurs were shouted?

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

We used to get like 60 or 70 stacked up in the bed of our '78 F-150.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

PhazonLink posted:

that thought crossed my mind, like arent some Tesla factories going through suits right now for being bad enough that slurs were shouted?

They are good slurs though. No one is shouting "cis"

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Forget the hay itself, think of all the happy little molds and microbes and little critters that used to hang out in the hay that have have migrated into all the car's little nooks and crannies. Remember that hay is so alive that if it gets damp it can catch fire

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Aww Yaccarineo I was looking forward to watching Lemonelon in 4K on the X everything upp.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
I was looking forward to watching the Lemon party on X

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Free Peaches? more like Free Lemons.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

I’ve never wanted the US to nationalize SpaceX more than after reading that tweet.

The lack of self awareness is amazing.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Sentient Data posted:

Forget the hay itself, think of all the happy little molds and microbes and little critters that used to hang out in the hay that have have migrated into all the car's little nooks and crannies. Remember that hay is so alive that if it gets damp it can catch fire

lol I love how my truck bed turns into a little ecosystem after I’ve dumped some brush

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

Tiny Timbs posted:

lol I love how my truck bed turns into a little ecosystem after I’ve dumped some brush

this guy's rivian has plants growing in it after hauling poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr5x62MyAUg&t=322s

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sentient Data posted:

Hay is Life

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

greatBigJerk posted:

There is a non-zero chance that Musk cancelled the contract with Lemon because he didn't realize he was black until meeting him in person.

Or gay

Realizing he hired a gay black guy worried him about how it would look to the chuds, almost certainly

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Laserface posted:

The thing about Discord channels as a community hub of information is that the people in the community usually absolutely loving hate helping new people. O
Huh. Every single game Discord I've ever joined has had people eager to answer my stupid questions. Including well-established games like Rimworld: there are still people willing to explain.

I still prefer archivable text, mind, but the game Discords I have been have been great for noobs. Says something about the games I play, I guess.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

due to a combination of heavy ketamine usage and the persistent background amphetamine-induced psychosis he actually believes it was not the real don lemon but a body-snatched imposter controlled by the guy he believes is still ceo of cnn

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

I didn't think the leopard would free speech my face!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kazil posted:

Can't wait to see how Elon spins this one!

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009
Should've asked about his dick, Don.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
oh man DogeDesigner is probably crafting up a real good meme about don lemon as I type!

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

greatBigJerk posted:

Don Lemon shouldn’t have chosen to be the woke color

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Lamech posted:

oh man DogeDesigner is probably crafting up a real good meme about don lemon as I type!

oh he's on the case

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That’s some hard hitting analysis

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

redshirt posted:

Can't wait to see how Elon spins this one!

Tell it to earth :elon:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

wow he's so good at this

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

kazil posted:

That's some hard-hitting investigative journalism there Lou, keep it up and you'll make a podcast.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Can't believe a reporter would make a show where he reports on stuff

So woke

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

kazil posted:

oh he's on the case

is there like, a joke here?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
luckily doge designer is on the case otherwise they might have to rouse linda from her wine coma to do a bit of hashtagged damage control

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Don Lemon, more like The Oscars am I right :elon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

kazil posted:

oh he's on the case

"I haven't watched a single minute of this show or even so much as a preview, but by god do I know for a fact that this show is WOKE!"