Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My outlet for not having children is travelling the world, sleeping in every morning, and buying myself whatever I want whenever I want it.

It's been really difficult, as a mammal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

My outlet for not having children is travelling the world, sleeping in every morning, and buying myself whatever I want whenever I want it.

It's been really difficult, as a mammal.

Cats are a good one too.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Here's the secret nobody tells you: you can casually accuse your pets of being the cause of all your failings and not only will they not protest, it's also completely legal!

Now I should go and explain to my goldfish how he is to blame for Boeing's mechanical failures and why he should feel guilty.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

You can do that with kids too, just ask my mom!

Lol

Lmao

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

flavor.flv posted:

You can do that with kids too, just ask my mom!

Lol

Lmao

Your mom works at Boeing?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Ladies and gentlemen!
Courtesy of the "Idiots on Social Media" thread, I give you...
The Amon Göth of Oral Sex!

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Ladies and gentlemen!

Does he think Schindler was the villain of Schindler’s List?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

CommunityEdition posted:

I... think he's saying that Schlinder's List was an account of fictional events and that the character of Oskar Schindler was a hero within that fictional story who is revered by those who buy into it, but I honestly cannot tell if the implied holocaust denialism is intentional or not.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Well, there's a man who never satisfied a woman.

Kinda odd to make that particular bit of knowledge public, but maybe he's got a humiliation kink?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Ladies and gentlemen!

Bold new approach for the "it's gay to eat pussy" sciences.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

CommunityEdition posted:

That’s like an always sunny in Philadelphia bit

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Wait I gotta unpack this analogy.

The clitoris is the holocaust.
Guys who go down are Oscar Schindler.
Eating pussy is like saving jews from the holocaust.
Eating pussy is also saving women from not having their pussy eaten

so eating pussy is...saving women from their clitorises? Not having your pussy eaten is the holocaust?

well call me Folke Bernadotte cause I'm gonna be driving my White Bus all the way to Theresienstadt

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

the holy poopacy posted:

I honestly cannot tell if the implied holocaust denialism is intentional or not.

A pretty good rule of thumb is that there's no such thing as unintentional holocaust denial.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Wait I gotta unpack this analogy.

The clitoris is the holocaust.
Guys who go down are Oscar Schindler.
Eating pussy is like saving jews from the holocaust.
Eating pussy is also saving women from not having their pussy eaten

so eating pussy is...saving women from their clitorises? Not having your pussy eaten is the holocaust?

well call me Folke Bernadotte cause I'm gonna be driving my White Bus all the way to Theresienstadt

I think it's like this:

The existence of the clitoris is another Big Lie like the Holocaust and the myth of the clitoral orgasm is part of the propagandized "proof" that gets people to swallow the lie. The Jews use stories like Schindler's List to convince the world that they were persecuted and the sheeple buy it because it has a bleeding heart liberal as a hero to identify with. Similarly, weak men will believe the clitoris exists because they'd rather see themselves as the selfless "hero" of sex while women exploit that naivety for.. control, I guess?

Please nobody quote this post out of context, thank you.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Hardcordion posted:

I think it's like this:

The existence of the clitoris is another Big Lie like the Holocaust and the myth of the clitoral orgasm is part of the propagandized "proof" that gets people to swallow the lie. The Jews use stories like Schindler's List to convince the world that they were persecuted and the sheeple buy it because it has a bleeding heart liberal as a hero to identify with. Similarly, weak men will believe the clitoris exists because they'd rather see themselves as the selfless "hero" of sex while women exploit that naivety for.. control, I guess?

*Clicking save on my quotes_to_be_used_without_context.docx* sure

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

To be fair, it can be hard to believe in something you've never seen.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Ladies and gentlemen!

Who would be a worse lay, him or Ben Shapiro

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Hardcordion posted:

I think it's like this:

The idea that 6.000.000 women orgasmed through clitoral stimulation is post-war propaganda pushed by the zionists to... wait I forgot where I was going with this

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Woolie Wool posted:

Who would be a worse lay, him or Ben Shapiro

In a gently caress marry kill situation? Kill myself

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I am <this> close to posting a screed about the Myth of the Masculine Clit and mocking people who claim to have experienced a ‘penile orgasm’ when my unsupported assumptions clearly show that direct prostate stimulation is the only way a man can ejaculate.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I thought his username was glyptofile, which turned into glyptophile, and he was horny for glyptodons.

I choose to believe he's horny for glyptodons.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Splicer posted:

I understand that the Chinese culture emphasises male children, however, castigating your mom for birthing only female children isn't something under her control. The male has two testicles, one of which produces sperm with the X chromosome; the other of which produces sperm that carries the Y chromosome. It would appear that one testis produces more sperm than the other, and the statistical likelihood of conception would be for female children to be conceived.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I've actually heard the "female sexual pleasure is a myth created by feminists to encourage promiscuity" one before, but a) it was from a teenager who went to Catholic school and b) she did not directly deny the existence of a visually obvious anatomical structure. (Although, as mentioned, not like that dude has seen one.)

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Ladies and gentlemen!

WOW

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I will never understand how people can just decide a piece of anatomy doesn't exist.

I mean, it's there. If you find a woman (which, agreed, that's gonna be a problem for him) and just ask her if she has one, she will probably tell you. Hell, go to google images and just search.

Go to your doctor and just loving ask if it exists. It's just willful blindness and stupidity at this point.

It's weird thinking my gf has a holocaust in her pants though...

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Is that a holocaust in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Dude's definitely killed 6 million sperm single handedly

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Go to your doctor and just loving ask if it exists. It's just willful blindness and stupidity at this point.

Unless they’re a 19th century doctor in which case whoo boy brace yourself for some opinions

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

The Lone Badger posted:

Unless they’re a 19th century doctor in which case whoo boy brace yourself for some opinions

What if it's one of those doctors who specialized in "curing hysteria" by hand?

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

I will never understand how people can just decide a piece of anatomy doesn't exist.

Wow, and I bet you think elbows exist too, don't you?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I wish I could make some pieces of my anatomy not exist.

Such is the pain of living in the real world.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I mean, it's there. If you find a woman (which, agreed, that's gonna be a problem for him) and just ask her if she has one, she will probably tell you. Hell, go to google images and just search.

It's weird thinking my gf has a holocaust in her pants though...

In all likelihood he knows it exists, and this is just the misogynist version of that Sartre quote about antisemitism:

quote:

Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

I choose to assume Clitoris is the name of a feminist space laser designed to make men sterile.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Imma firing mah clitoris.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I choose to assume Clitoris is the name of a feminist space laser designed to make men sterile.
It's the perfect plan, they'll never see it coming!

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Marcade posted:

Imma firing mah clitoris.

Your loss, it'll just get hired by someone else. You might say all the good clitorises are getting... snatched up.

:downsrim:

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

I suppose that makes you a...

(Also a good game, just with a really hard to find controller)

Marcade has a new favorite as of 17:01 on Mar 14, 2024

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

After The War posted:

Your loss, it'll just get hired by someone else. You might say all the good clitorises are getting... snatched up.

:downsrim:

Goddamit, I laughed :golfclap:

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I think I've said this same thing way earlier in the thread, but I was always astounded having grown up in the 90s hearing somewhat frequent "what/where the gently caress is a clitoris?" jokes only to find out that uh, it's right there, guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

John Murdoch posted:

I think I've said this same thing way earlier in the thread, but I was always astounded having grown up in the 90s hearing somewhat frequent "what/where the gently caress is a clitoris?" jokes only to find out that uh, it's right there, guys.

If you got a couple where the dude thinks foreplay makes you gay and the girl thinks masturbation is dirty they might go through their whole, sad relationship never finding out what a clitoris is!