Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event are you looking forward to the most this month?
This poll is closed.
You already know how this gag works 2 9.09%
You're going to pick O'Malley vs Chito 1 4.55%
Unless you're really invested in Amanda Ribas 1 4.55%
Sean O'Malley vs Marlon Vera 2 0 0%
Corey Anderson vs Karl Moore 3 13.64%
Wait 3 13.64%
How did that get there 3 13.64%
Oh no, not more Beastin' 9 40.91%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

jesus, that was way worse than I expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.
This is just method acting, he’s still in character as Conor McGregor from the upcoming soon (no date) movie Roadhouse.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
OSP stands out to me as the most successful fighter with 0 gas. He got a lot done with barely daring to move before he was putting his hands on his knees.
Only other fighter that comes to mind is Shane Carwin.

Trillhouse posted:

jesus, that was way worse than I expected.

It was better that what I expected? Mostly cuz he gave a much less inflated view of himself as an actor than as a fighter, despite all the coke tics.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://x.com/NewYorkRic/status/1768302711479337370?s=20

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Awwww. gently caress yeah, Hammer! That's so awesome

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

hell yeah

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

that's really sweet. what a hero.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Trillhouse posted:

that's really sweet. what a hero.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Definitely not tearing up right now. Nope.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

strongest man in the world

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Ditch posted:

Definitely not tearing up right now. Nope.
I’ve laughed at a lot of Coleman jokes here and nearly memorized Roidtech’s youtube URL, but nothing he’s done has ever made me smile like that.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

loving yes, it's about time we had some good stuff happen. Mark Coleman is the best

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That is deeply good to see, and it is also perfect that Mark Coleman somehow came out of this not just alive, but even redder and louder.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

gently caress yes, someone's cutting onions at my desk right now

CarlCX posted:

That is deeply good to see, and it is also perfect that Mark Coleman somehow came out of this not just alive, but even redder and louder.

loving :lol:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Legitimate hero

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
UFC/MMA March: Mark Coleman somehow came out of this not just alive, but even redder and louder

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

god bless the hammer

CarlCX posted:

lol

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Get it mark

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

CarlCX posted:

lol hell yeah

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wonder what dunc and fatherdog would have to say about this

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

STING 64 posted:

i wonder what dunc and fatherdog would have to say about this
Unlike them Mark Coleman is alive

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

henkman posted:

Legitimate hero

Absolutely.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
I want to upload the ancient 09-PrideGPFinalsHQ.mpg in Coleman's honour but of course youtube has removed it a thousand times already. Is there anywhere you can stick 25MB of extremely copywritten material beyond an "everyone can view this" cloud account link?

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Mar 15, 2024

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

chaleski posted:

Loving the fact that Mark named his dog Hammer

I got the impression it was the parents dog.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Shumagorath posted:

I want to upload the ancient 09-PrideGPFinalsHQ.mpg in Coleman's honour but of course youtube has removed it a thousand times already. Is there anywhere you can stick 25MB of extremely copywritten material beyond an "everyone can view this" cloud account link?

Could try https://streamin.me/ still cloud but no account required.

Another option is upload it to a discord channel and copy the link.
Some of my links from months ago still work fine

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

dailymotion

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
25MB is exactly the limit where Discord tells unpaid accounts to gently caress off, so:

https://streamin.one/v/905bc940

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
If it's ancient and 25mb you can probably re-encode it with something modern and maybe get it much lower.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Shumagorath posted:

25MB is exactly the limit where Discord tells unpaid accounts to gently caress off, so:

https://streamin.one/v/905bc940

already gone, sorry man!

Upload it to google drive or something, and I'll grab it and through it in my discord channel.

ONE Fights in 20 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n20_DUvfCPQ

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

I've not seen last week's UFC yet and not spoiled on any of the fights. Any to watch or skip? Are the main event fights any good?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

GTO posted:

I've not seen last week's UFC yet and not spoiled on any of the fights. Any to watch or skip? Are the main event fights any good?

It's a decent card altogether, but Despaigne/Parisian, Pereira/Oleksiejczuk, Yan/Yadong, Maddalena/Burns and Poirier/BSD are all specifically worth watching. Blaydes/Almeida isn't a GOOD fight, but it is pretty funny. The main event is a bit disappointing.

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

Awesome, thanks Carl!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
huh, ok

https://twitter.com/lthomasnews/status/1768759866246537307

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Just put me out of my misery and stop publishing rankings.

reeg
Jul 5, 2002

Honestly fine with that. It's an interesting fight, he hasn't already lost to Pantoja (that disqualifies 1/3rd of the people above him in the rankings), he's on a winning streak (that disqualifies another 1/3rd), he's not injured (sorry Albazi) or missing weight (sorry Kape). Mokaev probably asked for too much money and Erceg was next guy up

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Within 10? gently caress it close enough!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Drew Carey from whose line gif but it's rankings

Guess it's better than the usually 3

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Mar 15, 2024

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Lets go Erceg. Continue the tradition of cool aussie fighters becoming champ, cementing their legacy as cool as gently caress and then making us all extremely sad with a loss in 6 years.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

CarlCX posted:

The main event is a bit disappointing.

It’s a big striking differential that’s impressive but pretty repetitive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
This file turns 24 this summer and I stuffed it into modern codecs for Mark and all of you: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...405ff31889ebb2&

Warning: it's exactly as loud as it needs to be

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Mar 16, 2024