Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
scientists are on the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

yeah usually when people say "barrel chested" they mean that the top of the chest is as wide as a barrel, not that the general shape of the torso resembles a barrel by bulging in the middle

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
elon was impregnated by a face hugger and is letting the baby xeno live inside him because he is both pro life and a nurturing father

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

the billionaire class has access to forms of gut lifting shapewear that we can't even begin to fathom

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Does wanting to screen billionaires for possible homicidal tendencies and cannibalism make me "left wing"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Elias_Maluco posted:

I think he very thin skinned, just about other things

I mean, he spent all that money on twitter, to be the meme maestro, the chief poster, the owner of the play yard, make everyone read his poo poo etc etc. He cares about that. If he cared about his looks all that much instead he could spend a small fraction of that money to look like a supermodel, is not hard nowdays

He's very lazy. He dropped a significant amount of weight after the hose pic taking ozempic because everyone called him fat and then got right back to eating poo poo late into the night while spamming cry laughing emojis under the worst tweets ever written.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

quote:

The plan was for the booster to perform a soft landing in the Gulf of Mexico with its 13 center Raptor engines firing, but only a few of them appeared to relight. SpaceX’s onboard video feed cut away from the booster at that critical juncture, as it smashed hard into the ocean.

It even managed to open and close its payload doors, and controllers initiated commands for a propellant transfer demo

SpaceX lost contact with the upper stage,

an onboard camera showed an upsetting amount of debris in the vehicle’s vicinity prior to atmospheric reentry,

the rocket seemed to be so much more in control. Sure, the booster crashed into the ocean, but

The FAA may not have to open an investigation into IFT-3,

Verge score: 10/10

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

moist turtleneck posted:

he should test these theories by climbling Everest

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

if it's SpaceX i'm not going

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
it fuckin owns that spacex is allowed to pepper the atmosphere with harsh accelerants over and over again with free government money

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
hi im johnny knoxville and this is the spacex rocket test

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

space is full of woke which infected the starship

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
phasing a doors state from closed to open is a loving incredible engineering feat and if you can’t see this then you are simply not ftw

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
science fiction never depicted the ftw future in space flight where the ships barely make it out of the atmosphere and explode when attempting to land

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Tesla stock is down because the corrupt deleware courts wouldn't let elon be compensated for his hard work

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Elias_Maluco posted:

I think he very thin skinned, just about other things

I mean, he spent all that money on twitter, to be the meme maestro, the chief poster, the owner of the play yard, make everyone read his poo poo etc etc. He cares about that. If he cared about his looks all that much instead he could spend a small fraction of that money to look like a supermodel, is not hard nowdays

He did. His entire body looks like weird dumpy poo poo because his plastic surgery is falling apart. His entire current face shape is all plastic surgery. This is how he actually looks

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Groovelord Neato posted:

He's very lazy. He dropped a significant amount of weight after the hose pic taking ozempic because everyone called him fat and then got right back to eating poo poo late into the night while spamming cry laughing emojis under the worst tweets ever written.

the ketamine-fueled frenzies and his complete lack of sleep likely do not help. also on "barrel chest" there are two definitions: the actual deformity and the other one to refer to massive beefcake bodybuilders/strongmen. but i don't really think he's either of them. he's just morbidly obese in the strangest way possible

The Saddest Rhino has issued a correction as of 17:15 on Mar 14, 2024

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

It really is amazing how badly his jaw work is crumbling.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

ahahahahahaha oh my good what the gently caress is that thing

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

looks uncomfortable to move around in

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I assume the ultimate goal of the neuralink thing is so he can take over the body of one of his sons so he won't be bullied on Twitter anymore

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

He looks very healthy and strong

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Bread Liar

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

another successful test flight, with shifting objectives mid-flight, loss of telemetry, explosion, and no recovery

extremely normal body

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
his body is turning into the shape of a mech and thats ftw

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
its p obvious he wears a corset-like girdle too low so instead of making him look slightly skinnier it just makes his rib cage jut out over it

which is clearly both epic and ftw

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
The detached cheek implants falling into his gizzard help him grind and digest food. It is the brain genius method to avoid woke chewing.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
his bodyguard looks cool

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Louisgod posted:

extremely normal body

lmao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
oh god dammit i just realized he's wearing the cybertruck shoes again

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Louisgod posted:

extremely normal body

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

Verge score: 10/10

"An upsetting amount of debris" is a very ftw phrase that you want associated with your endeavors

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Bar Crow posted:

The detached cheek implants falling into his gizzard help him grind and digest food. It is the brain genius method to avoid woke chewing.

very few understand this

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Blame Pyrrhus posted:

I'll never understand how people make it all the way through a demuro review.
Doug released an 11 minute video a few days ago entitled "Here's why I haven't reviewed the Cybertruck yet" and would you believe that's it's basically an 11 minute promo for his lovely auction website. It's so loving lazy and blatant

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

moist turtleneck posted:

his bodyguard looks cool

you mean grimes' boyfriend?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

moist turtleneck posted:

his bodyguard looks cool

You'd think he'd pick someone less attractive to have as a basis of comparison around him

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Is he mad about the ketamine rumor because he could lose custody of the two kids that are too young yet to understand he’s a piece of poo poo?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Glumwheels posted:

Is he mad about the ketamine rumor because he could lose custody of the two kids that are too young yet to understand he’s a piece of poo poo?

300% chance he's got a prescription for it from some doctor sex cake type dude

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
He got mad because the Lemon embarrassed him confronting him about his belief on great replacement theory

Like all contemporary fascists, he can shout nazi poo poo all day long in the form of "just asking questions" or "just stating the facts" but he will lose his marbles when confronted directly about it. Because after all, he is just a reasonable, fair and moral man fighting for freedom against the woke madness and lies, he is not a bad guy

Elias_Maluco has issued a correction as of 18:58 on Mar 14, 2024

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
do you think elon's body guard has those hidden knife shoes that poke knives out when you are ready to brawl?
that would be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

300% chance he's got a prescription for it from some doctor sex cake type dude

Ketamine is strictly controlled and home use (assuming it's S-Ketamine) is intranasal, can only be used twice a week, and can't be refilled before the end of the month.

Elon is on the record saying he's taking it inappropriately.