Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

pixaal posted:

It'd probably boost itself out of the solar system to escape us.

Space ship AI gone woke????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Lmao. "Space Ship does the same thing that literal hunks of rock and iron do when falling to earth. Uses heat shield tech that's been around since the 80's". Musk truly is a real life Tony Stark.

Crain fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Mar 14, 2024

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

my understanding is that all the actual EV components of Teslas (e.g the motors, batteries, charging systems, etc) are the best out there,
but they're terrible at making the rest of the car

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tai posted:

Technically, he's a co-founder after a law suit was filed by the actual founder because he kept calling himself a founder like the narcissistic prick that he is.

Thank you for confirming I used the term correctly

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Space is just pure and total blackness. Space is woke. Has anyone told him space is woke and not worth it?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

euphronius posted:

Musk will surely notice you now.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Pfft, who needs to be a founder anyway, co-founding things is where it's at

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://twitter.com/MaxNordau/status/1761895419280318591

Same face

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

euphronius posted:

weird thing to give a poo poo about imo

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

byd means Build Your Dreams which is the most Chinese name possible

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
usually racists accuse immigrants of like rape and stealing.. elon is such a hamfisted buffoon hes like no they might be cannibals

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Krispy Wafer posted:

I know we all like rooting for Tesla to die and I'd be fine with them imploding Enron style, but their cars aren't any worse than other EV's. The bottom 10 cars for reliability are mostly EV's, Chrysler products, and Land Rovers. I think both the F-150 Lightning and Rivian R1 trade places for least reliable based on whatever metric they're using that day. Hyundai is probably making the most advanced EVs right now and even those have battery and software issues.

To say Tesla makes decent EV's is damning praise to a degree. The only EV I've never heard a complaint about is a Chevy Bolt.

Teslas are worse because nobody else was dumb enough to put a yoke in their car and then put indicators on that yoke and the gear selector on the screen

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

thathonkey posted:

usually racists accuse immigrants of like rape and stealing.. elon is such a hamfisted buffoon hes like no they might be cannibals

Real cannibalism happens on X, the everything app

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

bobjr posted:

That photo looks like a bloated Alex Horne.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

There are a lot of people replying in earnest. The most popular answer I've seen is 6 million

shyduck fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Mar 14, 2024

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

thathonkey posted:

Elon is such a useless bell-end that Mark "The Genocidal Dwarf" Zuckerberg would kick his rear end effortlessly.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

You just gotta hit him 3 times on his gut protrusion and he'll explode

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
In space no one can hear you shitpost.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

In space no one can hear you stream (in 4k, on X The Everything App).

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lmao :perfect:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

shyduck posted:

There are a lot of people replying in earnest. The most popular answer I've seen is 6 million

X, the Endlösung App

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

R.L. Stine posted:

weird thing to give a poo poo about imo

I agree I don’t know why those people kept doing the internet thing of “you are wrong !(explains why you are actually right )”

It’s like man-splaining

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

a dead human on Mars is still a human on Mars

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

shyduck posted:

a dead human on Mars is still a human on Mars

Actually it's a corpse on mars unless their heart was still beating when they entered the gravity well.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

.... and blow up on entry

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy
Space X: First corpse on Mars by 2028!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
His rockets have FSD? Truly Elon is incredible

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

haddedam posted:

Space X: First corpse on Mars by 2028!

Everyone will remember brave Xstronaut DogeDesigner

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Terminally Bored posted:

Tesla makes like 80% of its money by selling their Fossil Fuel Subsidies to other car companies. They only make their lovely electric cars to get the subsidies. Hope that helps.

With cap and trade being such a republican Boogeyman I wonder if Musk is going to accidentally fall on his face with that.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
I hope Elon and all his Twitter buddies enjoy life on Mars. The sooner the better.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

marshalljim posted:

I hope Elon and all his Twitter buddies enjoy life on Mars. The sooner the better.

Shapiro's too scared of the wetlands that SpaceX launches from.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

gschmidl posted:

Shapiro's too scared of the wetlands that SpaceX launches from.

Stupid wet rear end property.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

LifeSunDeath posted:

I like that time elon tried to claim he solved some rocket problems by personally engineering a solution and I'm just laughing cause I know that was a total lie, or at least all of his work had to be completely corrected by an actual aerospace engineer.

Yeah that was a really funny article. “To deal with this problem, Elon Musk came up with an idea and made his team work late into the night to make it happen, despite everyone telling him it wouldn’t work. And indeed it didn’t work, but another engineer came up with a solution that did work later, so hurray Musk!”

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
we are giga(giga thicc)

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
He seriously looks like he has ascites belly and is wearing a girdle to keep it down.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Kit Walker posted:

Yeah that was a really funny article. “To deal with this problem, Elon Musk came up with an idea and made his team work late into the night to make it happen, despite everyone telling him it wouldn’t work. And indeed it didn’t work, but another engineer came up with a solution that did work later, so hurray Musk!”

He tried to repair a broken rocket engine with epoxy. No, really, he made a bunch of people work overnight to J-B Weld a rocket engine back together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

bobjr posted:

when was his profile picture taken?

because he looks about 100lb heavier and 20 years older there