Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

nerox
May 20, 2001

Lifespan posted:

I don't think the Amish use the mail, so this won't have any impact on the GOP's voter base. They are now going to promote wagon parking and places to tie your horse at ballot locations.

Do the Amish have driver's licenses that Republicans want to require to vote? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

nerox posted:

Do the Amish have driver's licenses that Republicans want to require to vote? :ohdear:

NOPE

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Tai posted:

It's most prominent female republicans tbh. Look at fox news

Don't forget the ugliness also extends to the inside and not just personality: Janine Pirro's liver probably looks like moldy pink cauliflower.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

kazil posted:

Cannon's having a hearing for some stuff in the documents case. I don't see anyone live tweeting about it though.

Lisa Rubin said today that from what she's been seeing so far, it looks like Cannon's finally mustered up the courage to just completely spike the documents case to protect Trump and she's now in the phase of figuring out the Towers of Hanoi order of operations in order to do it without losing her job in the process.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

:sad:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

nine-gear crow posted:

Lisa Rubin said today that from what she's been seeing so far, it looks like Cannon's finally mustered up the courage to just completely spike the documents case to protect Trump and she's now in the phase of figuring out the Towers of Hanoi order of operations in order to do it without losing her job in the process.

And that's why Jack Smith held back on including the Bedminster documents case in the event that Cannon slow-rolled this one

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

nine-gear crow posted:

Can't Smith just go to the Court of appeals when she does more stupid poo poo?

This is going to end with her kicked off the case

She's shown multiple times she's not competent enough to pull this game off

He keeps depending on flunkies with no brains, and it bites him every single time

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

kazil posted:

Cannon's having a hearing for some stuff in the documents case. I don't see anyone live tweeting about it though.

electronics are rarely allowed in federal court rooms. they're definitely not allowed when potential classified info is discussed.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Toxic Mental posted:

And that's why Jack Smith held back on including the Bedminster documents case in the event that Cannon slow-rolled this one

Wait can he be charged in New Jersey for that?

That's quite a good loophole if that's the case

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

From pages back, but I’m pretty sure this is one of those cases where they are confused and he means his IQ is 187th percentile.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

You need photo id to vote for the first time in PA and well pretty sure the Amish don't have those

B-Rock452 fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Mar 14, 2024

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

B-Rock452 posted:

You need photo of to vote for the first time in PA and well pretty sure the Amish don't have those

:hmbol:

Pressler might actually be successful for once and it won't even matter because of a GOP rule?

:allears:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

ImpAtom posted:

I really doubt enough people are going to resign to flip to Speaker Jeffman. If it got to that point you'd have people bringing out the blackmail folders.

Yeah, if that actually happened then Scalise and ...Tom Emmer (?) would be abducted and released onto Harlan Crow's private island for sport-hunting

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Lifespan posted:

I don't think the Amish use the mail, so this won't have any impact on the GOP's voter base. They are now going to promote wagon parking and places to tie your horse at ballot locations.
there are lots and lots of types of amish.
basically a group of amish will get together, one will say they like microwaves, and now you have two groups of amish.
like that emo philips routine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3fAcxcxoZ8

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Grey Cat posted:

Millions of americans about to be stupified that it's a normal looking health clinic. Where are all the demons and dead babies?

Everyone know abortion doctors take their work home with them.

DemihumanResources
Apr 16, 2019

Just let me frob some dang bits already

Pope Corky the IX posted:

They don’t waste any time. “Since 2024” when she got the job yesterday.

lol She's a bit younger than me and looks like she has about 10 years instead

edit: I am an adonis btw

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Frank Frank posted:

Stuff like this makes me worry for a minute that Trump might actually have a legitimate plan to illegally steal the election but then I remember it’s Trump so even if he does, it’s going to be very stupid.

If he couldn't do it in 2020 when he was president and the pandemic offered all kinds of opportunities for fuckery he sure can't pull it off now.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
LARA TRUMP LOOKS OLD AND STUPID LOL

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Oscar Wild posted:

Everyone know abortion doctors take their work home with them.

more projection from pro life nutbags

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

nerox posted:

VOTER ID SVEN?!

DemihumanResources
Apr 16, 2019

Just let me frob some dang bits already

Jelly posted:

lol yeah

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jelly posted:

Hell yeah

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
More like Lara Frump

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Those 6 minute fast tans on a regular basis sure gently caress up your skin when you hit late 30's.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Alan Smithee posted:

It’s literally the only thing that will keep him out of prison and debt lol

It really wont, though. Unless he goes full Hitler, and we've got bigger issues to deal with. The entire world economy would collapse overnight. Governments would cease to function most likely. How's that for DOOM.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Jelly posted:

It's all Trumps that look like that tbh.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Lifespan posted:

They absolutely use the mail it's how they communicate with one another. I know that they send out newsletters from community to community across the country it's how they stay up on events like births, deaths, marriages, or tragedies and other community news. Like if someone goes to the hospital it will be put in a newsletter and the community all pitches In and pays the hospital bills and whatever else.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

TulliusCicero posted:

Jersey stands ready to whack him and bury him in the Meadowlands— judicially.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Tai posted:

Those 6 minute fast tans on a regular basis sure gently caress up your skin when you hit late 30's.

Yet Trump is still alive / has remaining skin. How?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

TulliusCicero posted:

It would be a separate case in NJ for documents he had in NJ

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

cos trump slathers aged smegma on his face instead of using tanning beds

that's right. i've brought smegma into this thread.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

steinrokkan posted:

He’s god’s chosen representative on earth obviously

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pope Corky the IX posted:

They don’t waste any time. “Since 2024” when she got the job yesterday.

Well they will only need to change “since” to “during” when she gets fired or when she embezzles the entire rnc election fund

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Huh, I guess their religious objection to ostentatious decoration doesn't apply to Trump flags.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Random Stranger posted:

Huh, I guess their religious objection to ostentatious decoration doesn't apply to Trump flags.

It’s probably a bad photoshop, what with no shadow on the trungus flag

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

rotinaj posted:

It’s probably a bad photoshop, what with no shadow on the trungus flag

Based on the shadows off the wheels, the shadow would be over the carriage anyways. No shadow to see even if it was real.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

steinrokkan posted:

He just paints his tan on

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm actually kinda wondering what the subtitle at the bottom of the flag says

MAKE TULL...EHT ?

doesn't look like any MAGA variant slogan I've ever seen

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

CommieGIR posted:

Based on the shadows off the wheels, the shadow would be over the carriage anyways. No shadow to see even if it was real.

okay but what about the guy with multiple american flags and poo poo too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Data Graham posted:

I'm actually kinda wondering what the subtitle at the bottom of the flag says

MAKE TULL...EHT ?

doesn't look like any MAGA variant slogan I've ever seen

MAKE TOILET