Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The import fees must have been killer with Fedex though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Shipping was not cheap. But at the same time between the dollar conversion and shipping it still came out around to what you would pay in Canada crazy enough. The main thing was you knew an order meant you were going to get the item no matter what with Hasbro Pulse. No cancellations.

We do get free shipping now.

But we did lose the FedEx service, so things take longer.

Win one.
Lose one.

Waiting a little longer isn't too bad. Doesn't mean one isn't envious seeing others getting their stuff so quick.

The HISS situation was a special circumstance. Makes me a bit paranoid for a repeat with the Dragonfly.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/new/products/g-i-joe-classified-series-127-night-force-jason-shockwave-faria-figure-night-pursuit-cycle

Back in stock for those who want one, best be quick.

The Last Call fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Mar 14, 2024

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Only thing I want from the Walmart thing is ghostface but I can (have too lmao) wait. It’ll be in stores or other stores later.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1768305916821020750?s=46

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

It's (not) Jeff!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
That's Bruce.

I heard he some times dresses up as a Bat to fight clowns.

He might have a drinking problem.

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
I know, like, intellectually how big 1/6th scale diorama stuff is, but that never stops me from being surprised when it arrives.

This is the mOjingToys 1/6 Scale Rooftop Diorama.

Pazuzu is on board.

Maybe I should invest in some LED lights and little glowing cyberpunk signs to 2099 it up until I decide to put Daredevil on it.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Cat approved!

That's a high mark to hit.

Vamp finally got charged, only waiting on the shipping.

It looks so good in the pictures people are showing off, it's got a good size to it. Not HISS size, not that it should be. It's exactly what it ought to be.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

HellOnEarth posted:

I know, like, intellectually how big 1/6th scale diorama stuff is, but that never stops me from being surprised when it arrives.

This is the mOjingToys 1/6 Scale Rooftop Diorama.

Pazuzu is on board.

Maybe I should invest in some LED lights and little glowing cyberpunk signs to 2099 it up until I decide to put Daredevil on it.

That thing could scale for 1/12, honestly. Do you have any figures that size to compare?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Got Last Ronin Casey Jones and toy colors Warduke off Walmart this afternoon. I think those are actually in stock, they're being shipped directly by NECA.

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!

Fuzz posted:

That thing could scale for 1/12, honestly. Do you have any figures that size to compare?

It's not bad in a photo but feels slightly too big in person.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

Joe Fisto posted:

Got Last Ronin Casey Jones and toy colors Warduke off Walmart this afternoon. I think those are actually in stock, they're being shipped directly by NECA.

I'm really torn on the last ronin line. I really just want the Donnie and splinter figures, but it'd be weird to only get those two. And the others do look pretty cool...

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Kingtheninja posted:

I'm really torn on the last ronin line. I really just want the Donnie and splinter figures, but it'd be weird to only get those two. And the others do look pretty cool...

They’re all great. NECA sent me Leo and Splinter today so that’s awesome.

Looks like we are getting the OG Bros with more modern articulation.

https://twitter.com/aic_podcast/status/1768416214261363077?s=46

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Joe Fisto posted:

Looks like we are getting the OG Bros with more modern articulation.

https://twitter.com/aic_podcast/status/1768416214261363077?s=46

*Sigh* "Only at Walmart."

I love how young Splinter has a flocked fro.

Also fuckin' finally Ray Filleeee-eeeet.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Shiftypenguin posted:

*Sigh* "Only at Walmart."

I love how young Splinter has a flocked fro.

Also fuckin' finally Ray Filleeee-eeeet.

TMNT is usually the only section at Walmart that’s well stocked. Maybe they won’t be as elusive as MOTU and Transformers exclusives

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Joe Fisto posted:

TMNT is usually the only section at Walmart that’s well stocked. Maybe they won’t be as elusive as MOTU and Transformers exclusives

True. Tho somehow Moss Man is shelf warming hard here in Iowa. Even stores that don't carry MOTU have 5+ of him sitting there collecting dust.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I’m hoping for some high articulation MM turtles. Gimme double jointed elbows!

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

It looks like Playmates are trying to do Super 7 Ultimates. I'm sure they'll be able to compete in terms of price if nothing else.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

my quest for Gokus is neverending, kind of bittersweet timing on this one though. RIP Toriyama!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Joytoy Infinity line continues

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Mattel stuff in about 30 minutes

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1768629167120122238?s=46

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow
I was able to preorder all four MOTU figs, but I look forward to my orders getting canceled cuz, you know, Walmart.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Shiftypenguin posted:

I was able to preorder all four MOTU figs, but I look forward to my orders getting canceled cuz, you know, Walmart.

Fingers crossed.

The MOTU guys sold out already, less than 10 minutes.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Anyone want an old man doll?

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1768684717551804574?s=46

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

That's two old man dolls, in fact

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

More old men?

https://twitter.com/veebstoys/status/1768689316023124152?s=46

Young when the song came out, old now. Characters are old?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Ollie’s had crimson guards for 5 finally so I grabbed four. I know people here were looking for them. Cost+shipping.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Joe Fisto posted:

More old men?

Well one of them’s not old anymore

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Joe Fisto posted:

More old men?

Those are neat but not anywhere near worth it at that price point.

On the flip side, Masterverse Snout Spout arrived today and he is very much worth it.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

This is so cool I can't stand it.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Snacksmaniac posted:

Ollie’s had crimson guards for 5 finally so I grabbed four. I know people here were looking for them. Cost+shipping.

Every time I hear stories like this I smile, then think about how it's normally priced at best in Canada which is still higher than the States.

I smile.

I only smile.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Well I think pirate ship is cheap to Canada!

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

deoju posted:

This is so cool I can't stand it.

I know they planned it

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I love the Beastie Boys so much, but I just can't. With tax and shipping, that's $185 for all three. I have enough trouble justifying every $25 Hasbro figure I buy.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Gripweed posted:

I don’t have any spare dolls, but if you find some I do have a vial of mysterious green fluid I could spare.

Wait what, yeah?

I might scoop up this incredibly reasonable investment opportunity

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2353547330...emis&media=COPY

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I love the Beastie Boys so much, but I just can't. With tax and shipping, that's $185 for all three. I have enough trouble justifying every $25 Hasbro figure I buy.

Have you tried killing people for money? I hear that can be very lucrative.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Old men running the world.

A New Age!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I have officially bought a GI Joe VAMP and accompanying Clutch. :toot:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dawgstar posted:

I have officially bought a GI Joe VAMP and accompanying Clutch. :toot:

They got more in stock?

Snacksmaniac posted:

Well I think pirate ship is cheap to Canada!

Pirate Ship? Online shop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

The Last Call posted:

They got more in stock?

Yeah, on your advice I tried some hours later after they went live and got one.