Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Robobot posted:

And the ones we missed will all simply starve to death with the millions and millions of our other citizens!

True, capitalism caused climate change is going to result in hundreds of millions starving to death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

limp_cheese posted:

Not at all how I expected it to end. I thought for sure he was going to be bust out the window behind him on the backswing.

The edit through off his rhythm

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Two things about this housing cost derail:

--it has resulted in exactly zero reports so good job everyone at having a relatively mature conversation

--it is now over

:thanks:

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

My House -Borat

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Bald Stalin posted:

True, capitalism caused climate change is going to result in hundreds of millions starving to death

I’m sure we can capitalism our way out of it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

https://imgur.com/Fr90HIi.mp4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-SSa-D1i-M

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Shageletic posted:

Repostin a classic

https://twitter.com/AngryVeren/stat...genumber%3D4181

This thread is pretty funny too

uh, no

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Friends of mine self-published a kids book which had a funny strikethrough gag but when they inserted the text file into the graphics program the formatting got messed up and they had to take a sharpie and spend hours and hours fixing every single issue manually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbARPso0DDQ

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Two things about this housing cost derail:

--it has resulted in exactly zero reports so good job everyone at having a relatively mature conversation

--it is now over

:thanks:

feedback: can you get a proper blue star please, I thought you were some random shitposter

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Friends of mine self-published a kids book which had a funny strikethrough gag but when they inserted the text file into the graphics program the formatting got messed up and they had to take a sharpie and spend hours and hours fixing every single issue manually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbARPso0DDQ

I work in a commercial print shop and you wouldn't believe how much this happens. We are pretty good at noticing mistakes (although I don't know if any printer would have noticed this particular example) and we'll actually reach out to the salesperson or customer directly to check on making changes. It's my understanding that most print shops will just run whatever you give them. I don't have a problem with that because, like, what do you expect? But our shop provides a little extra fail safe for customers that are total fuckup MBA smoothbrains are busy adults with lots of important things to do.

*In Rutger Hauer Blade Runner voice*

I have seen colleges misspell the word "education" in huge text on recruitment postcards. I have seen the word "asses" used in place of "assess." I have seen files take thirty minutes to spool up because every line in the art is built as a separate layer in Adobe. I have seen three different executives demand four different PMS numbers for the same field in their brand logo. I have seen every doctor in a huge hospital system get mad at some executive ghoul for months because they kept insisting on high gloss for all the appointment cards that are supposed to be written on with pen because the gloss "looks more *~professional~* than uncoated paper."
Time to go to work.

vvvv Edit: :hmmyes: Unironically, this. I mean, we're not running it as a scam, but business dipshits don't proofread anything apparently, so you get what you get. We don't charge extra for covering for these morons, but we should.

Railing Kill has a new favorite as of 11:59 on Mar 14, 2024

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUiWXNt7lqc

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 33 minutes!

E: the thread does have diminishing returns when you get in there lol

Shageletic has a new favorite as of 14:10 on Mar 14, 2024

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Great googly moogly.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

E: whoops didn’t see a mod shut that convo down

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
https://i.imgur.com/442BZXG.mp4

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

nice one chowderhead

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

There has to be a better way!

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
Is that a Domino's employee? I wonder what pizza sauce in your eyes feels like.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

:perfect:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

🎶 When the sauce hits your face
At a chain pizza place
You need more pay
🎶

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
There was a big sign outside an apartment building I used to live in that used quotations and commas in bizarre ways. It was a furniture store. Something like TONY'S, "FURNITURE," "LIGHTING," AND, "MORE"

Every time I saw that I wanted to shoot out the extra parts with a bb gun.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

They are only suggesting that they possibly sell :airquote: furniture :airquote:

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

If there’s a Hall of Fame for gifs in this thread then this one definitely deserves a spot.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You think it would go well with fart moan?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
mustard man has found a challenger

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
They each turn a corner at either end of a long hallway, each carrying a king's ransom on one hand in mustard, on the other in ketchup. Chef needs it, stat. Ponderously they build momentum under their heavy loads, closing the distance, closing the distance...

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
They’re going for speed

She’s all alone

In a time of need

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

...Mayo!
...HP!

By your powers combined, I am Captain Condiment!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:lol:

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Captain Hygiene posted:

🎶 When the sauce hits your face
At a chain pizza place
You need more pay
🎶

:golfclap:

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I dropped a big jar of green relish, and that poo poo went EVERYWHERE. It was like a claymore went off in the kitchen. Walls, ceiling, underside of the table, and everywhere else. Years later we still find little pieces of relish stuck in some out of the way place.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

They each turn a corner at either end of a long hallway, each carrying a king's ransom on one hand in mustard, on the other in ketchup. Chef needs it, stat. Ponderously they build momentum under their heavy loads, closing the distance, closing the distance...

If Mustard Guy leaves San Francisco traveling East at 50mph and

dialhforhero posted:

They’re going for speed

She’s all alone

In a time of need

Get out of my head :argh:

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Nenonen posted:

...Mayo!
...HP!

By your powers combined, I am Captain Condiment!

Close, Condiment King

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
https://i.imgur.com/DZcVmAT.mp4

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

lmao

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I want to add "YOU DIED" to this but alas am away from the good ol editing machine lol

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
How that ended without a scream I dunno.

That dude is never gonna watch Nick cage in the wicker man again though. PTSD for sure.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

PathAsc posted:

I want to add "YOU DIED" to this but alas am away from the good ol editing machine lol

I got u fam

https://i.imgur.com/DMMiEw1.mp4

oshit I hosed it up :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

How that ended without a scream I dunno.

That dude is never gonna watch Nick cage in the wicker man again though. PTSD for sure.

From the look of the gear this is not this guys first time collecting a swarm. Everyone has dropped a swarm on their head at one point or another, or dropped a frame and angered the bees. You just have to kinda stand there and let them calm down. Generally a swarm is pretty chill but I sure panicked a bit the first time I opened an angry hive. You learn to keep it chill otherwise you just make it worse.