Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

hadji murad posted:

Even when you pay extra? Sorry I haven’t mentioned the program, it’s Premier Access which is named something different than its US equivalent. (Not the free priority pass)

Not to mention Pooh’s Honey Hut and Big Thunder being down for maintenance….

So, your wait will be shorter if you get Premier Access, but there isn't a guarantee on how long it will be. If the standby line is 3 hours, maybe PA's line is an hour instead. Or maybe it's four because the ride breaks down. It's really impossible to give you a definite number.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

So, your wait will be shorter if you get Premier Access, but there isn't a guarantee on how long it will be. If the standby line is 3 hours, maybe PA's line is an hour instead. Or maybe it's four because the ride breaks down. It's really impossible to give you a definite number.
The best we can say is, if the ride's working, it'll be short enough.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Okay, thanks for your advice. Think we will try first thing in the morning. I’ll report back. One more day!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

hadji murad posted:

Okay, thanks for your advice. Think we will try first thing in the morning. I’ll report back. One more day!
If by first thing in the morning you mean at rope drop, you likely don't have to buy a line-skip. It takes time for the initial line to build up, and a decent plurality of people don't arrive at the parks until later in the morning.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Found out today I am gonna be a cast member again. Not in the parks this time, but I get that sweet blue ID back in my life and all the benefits that come with it.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

CapnAndy posted:

If by first thing in the morning you mean at rope drop, you likely don't have to buy a line-skip. It takes time for the initial line to build up, and a decent plurality of people don't arrive at the parks until later in the morning.

Yeah from rope drop.

The park has been open for 15 so far and the app is showing a 170 minute wait already.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

hadji murad posted:

Yeah from rope drop.

The park has been open for 15 so far and the app is showing a 170 minute wait already.

Idk about the foreign parks but at WDW it’s not uncommon for listed wait times immediately after park open to be hugely inflated in order to discourage guests from swamping one ride. You see it a lot with Flight of Passage, where the wait can be maybe 45 minutes from the bridge connecting Pandora to Africa but it’ll be shown on the app as 2-3 hours

Hazo fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Mar 12, 2024

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

hadji murad posted:

Yeah from rope drop.

I hope you're on that ride right now. When Flight of Passage was the new thing at WDW, they used to give 4-5 hour estimates when it was an hour-ish.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
We’re going tomorrow.

I think we try for BatB right away and schedule the Priority Pass for Space Mountain in the afternoon. We have a lunch appointment at the Polynesian Terrace we have to keep.

So excited!

Hutzpah
Nov 6, 2009
Fun Shoe
Finally nearing 60 days out from our Disney trip. Since Epcot will be the first day, reservations will open up there first. Are there any food reservations that are 'a must' or recommended? I've asked a few questions in the past few weeks but it'll be me, my wife, and our 4 and 6 year old.

Has anyone does the reserved meal during fireworks? Seems like it might be worthwhile, if expensive.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hutzpah posted:

Finally nearing 60 days out from our Disney trip. Since Epcot will be the first day, reservations will open up there first. Are there any food reservations that are 'a must' or recommended? I've asked a few questions in the past few weeks but it'll be me, my wife, and our 4 and 6 year old.

Has anyone does the reserved meal during fireworks? Seems like it might be worthwhile, if expensive.

I've never done the various fireworks dinners at Epcot. So that's one I can't recommend based on experience.

Epcot is so. full. of food. Man, it's just so much food. And it's all pretty drat good. Do you guys have any allergies or preferences with the kiddos? If not, I always send people to Garden Grill for breakfast. That sticky bun is so basic but it's such a nice way to wake up in the morning.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Hutzpah posted:

Do not do fireworks meals if you plan to be up early the next day, especially on day 1 with small children.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Priority access for Beauty and the Beast in 30 minutes. Wonder how long after that!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

What is the worst parade they ever did?
My vote :Mickey Mania
https://youtu.be/5974AAsBQM4?si=akZRCrJrUZbHW6SC

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Upsidads posted:

What is the worst parade they ever did?
My vote :Mickey Mania
https://youtu.be/5974AAsBQM4?si=akZRCrJrUZbHW6SC

I have no counter to this. It’s real bad. The music, costumes, and floats are almost all so bad.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
35 minutes for Beauty and the Beast in and out. Because I’m park posting I’ll just say that we were all blown away.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I have two counters-

Disney Stars and Motorcars Parade - characters rode by in small themed cars as if they were Hollywood stars driven by a chauffer. An appropriate concept for the park, but just completely dull and devoid of kinetic energy. The Mickey Mania parade at least had a ton of kinetic energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmmHsrsENJM

The second, I can't remember the name of it, but in 2010 I think they re-worked the Block Party Bash parade, which would perform two elaborate 12 minute stopped performances, into a continuously moving parade. Block Party Bash was one of the best of all time IMO and this change just completely stripped it bare.

Cais
Jul 10, 2006
unicycler

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

I have two counters-

The second, I can't remember the name of it, but in 2010 I think they re-worked the Block Party Bash parade, which would perform two elaborate 12 minute stopped performances, into a continuously moving parade. Block Party Bash was one of the best of all time IMO and this change just completely stripped it bare.

Countdown to Fun or as I called it “Countdown to oh crap parade’s already over”. Where you could find a front row spot as the parade got to your location.

Mickey Mania was something else. There’s the Aladdin parade from DHS that was just “Prince Ali” on repeat but not edited to loop- it just faded out and started up from the beginning.

Spectromagic :P. MSEP for life (but paint the night destroys both of them)

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

hadji murad posted:

35 minutes for Beauty and the Beast in and out. Because I’m park posting I’ll just say that we were all blown away.

It’s so rad, right?

Have fun! TDL is the best.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

I have two counters-

Disney Stars and Motorcars Parade - characters rode by in small themed cars as if they were Hollywood stars driven by a chauffer. An appropriate concept for the park, but just completely dull and devoid of kinetic energy. The Mickey Mania parade at least had a ton of kinetic energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmmHsrsENJM

Counter mickey mania. Have you seen the outfits? Minnie's hair? The floats?

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Cais posted:

Countdown to Fun or as I called it “Countdown to oh crap parade’s already over”. Where you could find a front row spot as the parade got to your location.

Mickey Mania was something else. There’s the Aladdin parade from DHS that was just “Prince Ali” on repeat but not edited to loop- it just faded out and started up from the beginning.

Spectromagic :P. MSEP for life (but paint the night destroys both of them)

Yup , Countdown to Fun, that was it. I honestly loved Block Party Bash. The show stops were impressive, but even if you didn't see them, you had the live mic'd army men who would hype up the audience and would call people out and were pretty funny. It also just had a TON of kinetic energy. They even launched Block Party Bash stress balls into the air at the end that the audience could keep!

I preferred Spectro to MSEP by far though.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

hadji murad posted:

That's a really outstanding time. I've heard it's fantastic and I'm glad y'all enjoyed it!

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I've never done the various fireworks dinners at Epcot. So that's one I can't recommend based on experience.

Epcot is so. full. of food. Man, it's just so much food. And it's all pretty drat good. Do you guys have any allergies or preferences with the kiddos? If not, I always send people to Garden Grill for breakfast. That sticky bun is so basic but it's such a nice way to wake up in the morning.

Garden Grill is one of the few character meals I will still pay for these days. Great place to take younger kids as well.

I can't recommend Le Cellier anymore after our last visit. There are no shortages of steak houses and I was very disappointed with the food quality last time we ate there. If you want to splurge on steak take your money to STK or Shula's.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Upsidads posted:

Counter mickey mania. Have you seen the outfits? Minnie's hair? The floats?

I watched it! It was uber lame back then but now I find it so delightfully, painfully 90's that it's kind of endearing. But beyond that, and I know I keep mentioning this - kinetic movement and energy in what you're looking at is very important for these parades to feel exciting. The Disney Stars and Motorcars parade has none, and it's as dull as it gets. It looks like the improvised parades they were doing during covid.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
I thought all of the sides at Cellier were super delicious, but the steak was just so-so. I’d go back just for that risotto, though.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

I watched it! It was uber lame back then but now I find it so delightfully, painfully 90's that it's kind of endearing. But beyond that, and I know I keep mentioning this - kinetic movement and energy in what you're looking at is very important for these parades to feel exciting. The Disney Stars and Motorcars parade has none, and it's as dull as it gets. It looks like the improvised parades they were doing during covid.

Although the motor cars parade doesn’t have much energy to it, almost all of the cars are really fuckin cool, so that makes it surpass bad parade status imo.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Nanigans posted:

I thought all of the sides at Cellier were super delicious, but the steak was just so-so. I’d go back just for that risotto, though.

As a veg eater they have nothing but hits for me

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Upsidads posted:

As a veg eater they have nothing but hits for me

that chestnut gnocchi was the thing dreams were made of, but I agree with STK if someone wants a steak vs LC.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Hutzpah posted:

Epcot is the best food park by a wide margin; you're spoiled for choice. I loved Le Cellier last time I was there, but a steakhouse is probably the wrong place to bring kids. Likewise, Spice Road Table is extremely popular but it doesn't have a kid's menu and is pushing it with regard to adventurous palates. Rose & Crown is really good English pub food, and if you want Mexican, Chinese, or Italian, you've got San Angel Inn, Nine Dragons, and Tutto Italia respectively. Honestly, it's kinda hard to have a bad food experience at Epcot. What sort of food do you want?

You also have another option altogether: you'll be at Epcot during the Flower & Garden Festival. You can forgo a planned lunch or dinner in exchange for walking through World Showcase and buying small bites and drinks at the various booths. The upside is that they're all pretty good and everyone can get whatever they want; the downside is that this version involves more walking and will almost certainly be more expensive than a restaurant. Still, walking around the world and eating/drinking (for you and your wife) is exceptionally popular for a reason.

As for reserved meal for fireworks... I don't think it's worthwhile. You can get a perfectly good view of the fireworks just by showing up 30-60 minutes beforehand and sitting down at a good spot and waiting, the parks are designed to make the fireworks extremely visable.

Also, we were talking about you a little bit while you were gone, and I said this:

CapnAndy posted:

In all seriousness, this is where I'd like to get Hutzpah: knowing where they're gonna eat and having their opening moves for each day planned, and otherwise just aware of overall goals and all his options, so that he can evaluate on-site "okay, we are at <place> right now, our kid's moods are <mood>, I know what our priorities are and I have a good idea of what my kids will think of the nearby attractions, I can make an informed decision about what we do next".
So, like, if you wanna talk about Magic Kingdom stuff too, we can definitely do that.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I hope the mandalorian ride will be exactly like monkeys favorite lake from Yoshi's Island

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

skipdogg posted:

Garden Grill is one of the few character meals I will still pay for these days. Great place to take younger kids as well.

I can't recommend Le Cellier anymore after our last visit. There are no shortages of steak houses and I was very disappointed with the food quality last time we ate there. If you want to splurge on steak take your money to STK or Shula's.

Thanks for this. I had that dish at Festival of the Arts in January that was supposedly a taster of the filet mignon from Le Cellier and I was really underwhelmed. I mean I know they’re not using their best cuts for Farts stalls but it didn’t make me want to take the time for a reservation.

On the other hand, the filet at Tiffins in Animal Kingdom is honestly the best steak I’ve ever had.

Hutzpah
Nov 6, 2009
Fun Shoe

CapnAndy posted:

Epcot is the best food park by a wide margin; you're spoiled for choice. I loved Le Cellier last time I was there, but a steakhouse is probably the wrong place to bring kids. Likewise, Spice Road Table is extremely popular but it doesn't have a kid's menu and is pushing it with regard to adventurous palates. Rose & Crown is really good English pub food, and if you want Mexican, Chinese, or Italian, you've got San Angel Inn, Nine Dragons, and Tutto Italia respectively. Honestly, it's kinda hard to have a bad food experience at Epcot. What sort of food do you want?

You also have another option altogether: you'll be at Epcot during the Flower & Garden Festival. You can forgo a planned lunch or dinner in exchange for walking through World Showcase and buying small bites and drinks at the various booths. The upside is that they're all pretty good and everyone can get whatever they want; the downside is that this version involves more walking and will almost certainly be more expensive than a restaurant. Still, walking around the world and eating/drinking (for you and your wife) is exceptionally popular for a reason.

As for reserved meal for fireworks... I don't think it's worthwhile. You can get a perfectly good view of the fireworks just by showing up 30-60 minutes beforehand and sitting down at a good spot and waiting, the parks are designed to make the fireworks extremely visable.

Also, we were talking about you a little bit while you were gone, and I said this:

So, like, if you wanna talk about Magic Kingdom stuff too, we can definitely do that.

We ended up grabbing group reservations at Tutto for lunch and Nine Dragons for dinner. However, I think we will do lots of eating throughout the day at the World Showcase and elsewhere. These two reservations will just be a designated time to sit down, regroup, chill, and eat/drink a little.

I did look more at the fireworks thing are realized that it doesn't start until 9PM, which is very late for our kids. Making dinner reservations then would definitely be too much to ask for.

Based on what people have recommended so far for Magic Kingdom, we are planning on eating at Pecos Bill for lunch get a good seat to see the parade, and will reserve seats at Skipper Canteen for dinner. Now to look into rides for the days that we are there and figure out a plan of attack....

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Hutzpah posted:

Based on what people have recommended so far for Magic Kingdom, we are planning on eating at Pecos Bill for lunch get a good seat to see the parade, and will reserve seats at Skipper Canteen for dinner.

This is a great plan. You won’t be disappointed.

Doronin
Nov 22, 2002

Don't be scared

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

Found out today I am gonna be a cast member again. Not in the parks this time, but I get that sweet blue ID back in my life and all the benefits that come with it.

Nice, congratulations!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Forgot to file my trip report from last week no one asked for

S tier
Froot loop shake
Honey bistro cauliflower thing
That peach cobbler shake
Avocado toast
Not online menu port Orleans impossible meatloaf and mashed potatoes
This weird honey frozen cheesecake
Non alcoholic drinks at oga's cantina

A teir
Impossible meatball
Soft serve PB and J
Impossible chicken and biscuits
Non alcoholic drinks at trader sams
Non alcoholic drinks at nomad lounge
Scifi drive in pasta

B tier
Banana Foster beniets

C Tier
Impossible chicken filled bun at japan

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

One time in the last couple of years one of the festivals had a plate that was just a piece of cheese grilled and covered in honey. That was the best thing there.

Omne
Jul 12, 2003

Orangedude Forever

Aphrodite posted:

One time in the last couple of years one of the festivals had a plate that was just a piece of cheese grilled and covered in honey. That was the best thing there.

It's at the Greece kiosk during Food & Wine, griddled cheese with pistachio and honey

Omne fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Mar 15, 2024

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Hutzpah posted:

We ended up grabbing group reservations at Tutto for lunch and Nine Dragons for dinner. However, I think we will do lots of eating throughout the day at the World Showcase and elsewhere. These two reservations will just be a designated time to sit down, regroup, chill, and eat/drink a little.

I did look more at the fireworks thing are realized that it doesn't start until 9PM, which is very late for our kids. Making dinner reservations then would definitely be too much to ask for.

Based on what people have recommended so far for Magic Kingdom, we are planning on eating at Pecos Bill for lunch get a good seat to see the parade, and will reserve seats at Skipper Canteen for dinner. Now to look into rides for the days that we are there and figure out a plan of attack....
Good plans! And yeah, the fireworks are late for kids. Retreating to your hotel mid-afternoon for a nap is an option, as is just letting them pass out in the stroller.

Let's do a rundown on all the Magic Kingdom rides. Fair warning, there's a lot; MK has more rides than any other park by a wide margin.

Adventureland
Enchanted Tiki Room - Charming as hell and a show, not a ride. Even if it wasn't a launch-day classic, it'd be worth it for the chance to sit down in air conditioning. Animatronic birds sing. Nothing challenging here at all.
Jungle Cruise - You want to do this one, it's a classic and the whole family can handle it. You sit in a slow boat and look at silly animatronics (that were cutting-edge when Disneyland opened 70 years ago) while the boat operator makes jokes that are actually pretty funny.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Another must-do classic. There's one small drop and the pirates are somewhat threatening, so it might challenge your daughter, but it should be within her tolerances.
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin - Dumbo reskin. You can skip this unless your kids are super into that sort of ride, in which case it's great, because it is exactly the same ride as Dumbo but with no wait time.

Fantasyland
The Barnstormer - This is an extremely mild kiddie coaster. Your son will have a good time. If your daughter's feeling particularly brave, there's probably no better way to introduce her to thrill rides.
Dumbo the Flying Elephant - Okay, so. This is somewhat beyond classic and into iconic. As a ride, it's nothing. Ride vehicles spin around and go up and down, it's nothing that's not at every carnival in the world. But it is the Dumbo ride at Disney World. It's in all the pictures and commercials, and if you want that experience, I don't blame you. (Note that if you just want the picture, they've got an extra ride vehicle out front specifically to take pictures in.) The wait is going to be long. Luckily, MK Dumbo has an amazing "queue area" where they give you a timed pager and then let your kids loose in an indoors playground, and you go and fetch them to ride the ride when your pager goes off.
Enchanted Tales with Belle - This isn't a ride, this is an interactive meet-and-greet with Belle where you get told a short version of Beauty and the Beast by a storyteller first. You also get to walk through a magic mirror in one of the best special effects in the park. Your daughter will absolutely go nuts for it.
"it's a small world" - You know what this is. You have to go on this. Whole family. Singing dolls.
Mad Tea Party - This is a teacup ride. You can get it in any carnival. Unless you have to do it in Disney World, you can give it a skip.
Mickey's PhilharMagic - This is a show, so it has sitting down in air conditioning going for it. It's also extremely charming and themed around popular Disney songs, mostly from the 90s movies. It's in 3D, if your daughter is still startled by that, but otherwise everyone should enjoy it.
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - This is actually kinda intense? Like, there's a nightmare sequence and a windstorm. It's not fast or anything, but it might be too much for your daughter and, paradoxically, not enough for your son. Judgement call here.
Peter Pan's Flight - Don't ride this. Content-wise, it's fine, you fly through London and Neverland. But the rider-per-hour thoroughput is, and always has been, completely hosed, and it skews the wait times well beyond what's reasonable. It's just impossible to justify the time investment.
Prince Charming's Regal Carrousel - This is a merry-go-round. You can put the kids on it or not at your discretion.
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - I would give this one a miss. It's a kiddie coaster, so it's too intense for your daughter, and quite frankly it's not very good. It's got stupid long wait times and it's not worth the time in line or the timeskip fee. You're much better off taking your son on Space Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain; those are good rides.
Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid - Classic dark ride. Sit in nice slow-moving ride vehicle, look at animatronics that retell Little Mermaid, it's probably a walk-on or close to it because it's not particularly new or exciting and it's extremely efficient at moving guests through. Your daughter will love it, your whole family will appreciate the break.

Frontierland
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - This is a kiddie coaster. Your son will love it. Too much for your daughter unless she's been emboldened by the rest of the trip.
(It's got two other attractions, Country Bear Jamboree and Tiana's Bayou Adventure (formerly Splash Mountain), but they're both closed for overhauls and not scheduled to reopen until at least the summer.)

Liberty Square
Hall of Presidents - Animatronic Presidents give speeches. There's a hilariously bad Trump where they quite clearly built a Hillary animatronic for 2016 and then hurriedly slapped a wig on it. It's boring. I don't like it, but you can use it for another break out of the sun, if nothing else.
Haunted Mansion - An absolute classic. Unsure if your daughter can handle it -- the ride motion itself is as sedate as it comes. How is she with ghosts, albeit silly ones?

Tomorrowland
Astro Orbiter - This is another Dumbo reskin, except with spaceships and also you're pretty high up, so it's more popular than Magic Carpets.
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin - This one's really fun. You're in a two-person ride vehicle that can rotate, each person has their own light gun, and you manually control the rotation of your vehicle with a joystick in the center. You move through a ride that's a shooting gallery, getting points for the targets you hit. Fun on its own, extra fun to compete with your family for the high score. Everyone should enjoy this.
Carousel of Progress - This is a theater-in-the-round thing where your seats rotate around a circular center, viewing four distinct scenes, all "acted" by animatronics. Unless your kids have a taste for nostalgia, they probably won't get much out of this, although talking robots are a bit interesting, maybe? You and your wife might get more out of it; it's a port of an exhibit Walt Disney made for the 1964 World's Fair, with some edits to remove the rampant sexism from the original and to update the last scene... but it hasn't been touched since 1993, which is why the scenes depict 1900, 1920, 1940, and... 2000. It's fundamentally dull but it has fans, me included. If nothing else, it's a solid 20 minutes or so sitting down out of the sun.
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor - It's a show where a CGI monster powered by a live cast member behind the scenes and lip-syncing technology tell corny jokes aimed right at children in your kids' age groups. They will love this. Take them.
Space Mountain - This is a coaster, though there are no inversions. But it is fast, there are sharp turns and drops, and it's all done in the dark (not pitch-black, some things are lit up, but it's overall dark. Because you are in space). It might push your son's limits. But if he can handle it, he'll love it.
The Peoplemover - You sit in little cars and get taken on a guided tour of Tomorrowland. If you end up on it, it'll be a cute few minutes. If you don't, you haven't missed much.
Tomorrowland Speedway - This is go-karts on a track. Gas powered ones, too; you can smell this ride before you see it. Is it a completely un-special go-kart experience? Yes. Do kids love go-karts, though? Also yes.
TRON Lightcycle Power Run Rollercoaster - This is a launch coaster that hits 60 mph. No inversions. If you took your son on the Guardians coaster at EPCOT and he loved it, he'll love this. If not, steer clear. This one's playing for real.

After this we still need to go over the lineskip nonsense, memory maker, and some stuff to stick in your park bag, but I think you're more set than not.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Just don’t forget the drat ponchos because it rains in Florida like 300 days a year and Disney charges through the nose for them.

Unless you’re like me and don’t give a drat about getting soaked because it’s park of the theme park experience imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
And getting rained on when it’s 87 degrees is a lot different than when it’s 57 degrees.