Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
id get a cyberpunk tattoo, like maybe some cyberware lines on my obliques

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

TontoCorazon posted:

Even the songs where they did a straight interpretation of the originals sounds so good.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i'm getting peter griffin singing down with the sickness tattooed on my back in honor of fortnite

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Al! posted:

In my entire life I've only seen one image I'd ever think of getting a tattoo of and I'm way too old now for that to seem like anything other than a mid life crisis thing. not gonna describe it because you'd all laugh at me but it certainly wasn't an iron eagle with a skull jesus

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

getting a barcode for ground beef tattoo’d on the back of my neck

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

Grapplejack posted:

Tim feeling personally slighted by Valve explains so much

I'm reminded of the time even CliffyB of all people told him to chill the gently caress out.
https://x.com/therealcliffyb/status/1649817433245360131

quote:

Tim, I fuckin' love you, but this entire thread is a bad take.

As Mark told me years ago when I was obsessing about being a dork in school "You won."

Tim, you won.

Anyway, I just got to the Gold Saucer in Rebirth at 31 hours. Please tell me I am at least half way. I like the game but holy poo poo is it long. Don't think I can keep doing all the side content. I've already decided to avoid maxing out the more boring minigames like Jules' sit-ups and the shooting gallery.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I wanted to get the karma icons from fallout, the Jesus and snidely whiplash vault boys, on my shoulders when I was a teen

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

gonna get a tattoo of that cool looking symbol one of the factions uses in my favorite game, company of heroes, to show off how much nerdcred I have to other nerds, who have less nerdcred

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pulcinella posted:

Anyway, I just got to the Gold Saucer in Rebirth at 31 hours. Please tell me I am at least half way. I like the game but holy poo poo is it long. Don't think I can keep doing all the side content. I've already decided to avoid maxing out the more boring minigames like Jules' sit-ups and the shooting gallery.

if you just gun through the story you probably have about 20-25 hours left if I had to guess depending on how fast you are

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
oh shiiiit steam sale out of nowhere i'm going to expand my vr library

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
video game idea do not steal: a psychadelic detective has to catch a serial killer at a burning man style festival

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

triple sulk posted:

if you just gun through the story you probably have about 20-25 hours left if I had to guess depending on how fast you are

Thanks!

Don't think I am going to finish this before DD2 comes out unless I really start booking it.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Al! posted:

oh shiiiit steam sale out of nowhere i'm going to expand my vr library

thinking about getting the NIS blobber bundle not sure yet

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
oh hell yeah, Star Ocean 2make is on sale, time to relive my youth

I think i'm gunna grab SO2make, Blood West, Go Mecha Ball

e: actually think im gunna pass on Go Mecha Ball this round, maybe next time. SO2make and Blood West seems like the wise choice

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
yep the so2 remake is also on my radar

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
wfh has made me more determined in leaving the house of late so I've been investing in deck fare. might even scoop that kung fu game

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Third World Reagan posted:

Time to beat up a monk

the gang beat down is so bad he can't even get a turn and keeps getting knocked into negative turns

these fairies aint fightin fairy

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Al! posted:

video game idea do not steal: a psychadelic detective has to catch a serial killer at a burning man style festival

I would simply wait until only myself and the perpetrator remained. ezpz

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

not sure i like this new shotgun or the new rifle but the boys and i got a well earned victory royale

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Suplex Liberace posted:

not sure i like this new shotgun or the new rifle but the boys and i got a well earned victory royale

gj guy

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
i swear they've made the terminid bug spray missions harder since they got released.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Dreylad posted:

i swear they've made the terminid bug spray missions harder since they got released.

The warbond they added has a booster in it that increases the minimum length of time before reinforcement spawns. It makes the mission a lot easier and would definitely be pay to win if i had actually spent money to get it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
blood west is cool so far, realized its been awhile since i played an immsim. i like the 2000s-style trappings

should tide me over until Gloomwood finally comes out

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

I know I shouldn't but I want to buy P!nk's So What for the fortnite Festival, but I shpuld save v-bucks for skins I won't use.

No regrets buying Get The Party Started for Rocket League.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i came across some dude in mario bros wonder who had missed the chance to get to the top of the flagpole, then after i grabbed it at the top he somehow killed himself then flew his ghost up to me to cheat his way to the top

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Al! posted:

Tattoos? Cowardice, clearly this is an aesthetic yearning that calls for becoming a body mods weirdo

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Al! posted:

hello mr du bois

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Al! posted:

I'd like to see Swery do a shot at this

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Thinking of finally playing Fallout 1 for more than ten minutes when I finish rebirth.

With the magic cards and the upcoming show I got Fallout on my mind.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

i came across some dude in mario bros wonder who had missed the chance to get to the top of the flagpole, then after i grabbed it at the top he somehow killed himself then flew his ghost up to me to cheat his way to the top

Honestly pretty clever, good for them

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

no more heroes 3 is dumb as hell. I have not decide if it’s the good kind of dumb or not yet.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
These big sales always throw me off because there's too much available to pick from

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Al! posted:

i know where you got this

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

MonsieurChoc posted:

Thinking of finally playing Fallout 1 for more than ten minutes when I finish rebirth.

With the magic cards and the upcoming show I got Fallout on my mind.
FO1 is pretty rough but still playable, and you can definitely see why it was a transformative game that spawned a big fandom. fo2 is definitely more than playable

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

second attempt at level one of sifu went better, only aged 8 years.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Playing Stalker GAMMA again and I've basically murdered off the whole repair nonsense that the game has in favour of nothing is broken except if you pick it up from zombies.

Always pissed me off that enemies you're facing have perfect, accurate weapons with infinite amount of ammo, but as soon as they die all their poo poo breaks.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

RandolphCarter posted:

second attempt at level one of sifu went better, only aged 8 years.

if you get the move where you do a slide tackle you can trivialize most of the enemies on level one. also for me, fighting the level two boss a bunch really helped me figure out the parry timing. definitely try the tutorials at the hub as well if you haven't.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

there’s fallout magic cards now? lmao jfc Hasbro

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Scarabrae posted:

Magic has been doing tons of crossovers via secret lair, so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Scarabrae posted:

There are and they have great art just like the fortnite cards. Limited run too so they are extra expensive. It is FTL and FTW

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 13:05 on Mar 15, 2024