Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Honest Thief posted:

NORM! NORM! NORM!

i hope you don't mind but i was fully expecting norm to drop a hard-r during this clip based on the quoted text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

i say swears online posted:

i hope you don't mind but i was fully expecting norm to drop a hard-r during this clip based on the quoted text

he calls him imbecile on other points, i skipped around the five hour debate, and it is so much cutting

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

norm been cutting for years, check them vasculars

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

did norm punch destiny in the face? please tell me he did. please?

Honest Thief posted:

he calls him imbecile on other points, i skipped around the five hour debate, and it is so much cutting

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X_KdkoGxSs

Mouin Rabbani is on it and he's great as always, very calm and precise, while Norm is Jewish fire
Ignore Lex

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

:siren: there are several hours of destiny talking posted above, posters be aware

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

The loving scare quotes over the starvation and ghettoization of Gaza are disgusting

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
I'd have leapt and decked him in the face, like wtf is that

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
It's incredible that people are interested in seeing Lex Friedman talk. You'd think the guy has brain damage. And Destiny is the most loathsome worm. There is just zero chance I can get through this.

Semisomnum
Aug 22, 2006

Half Asleep

Honest Thief posted:

i don't know how he does this poo poo without just devolving into nothing but a stream of direct insults. he's a better man than I am.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Honest Thief posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X_KdkoGxSs

Mouin Rabbani is on it and he's great as always, very calm and precise, while Norm is Jewish fire
Ignore Lex

this lex luthor character seems to be of subnormal intelligence

selec
Sep 6, 2003

THIIIS is Curtis Sliwa

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

He must be deliberately loathsome to drive engagement or something, right?

Nobody just goes through life being this repulsive naturally.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Jel Shaker posted:

this lex luthor character seems to be of subnormal intelligence

he«s a tech guy, i dont know whos subsidizing him but he made it big somehow

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

have you never heard of vaush

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Semisomnum posted:

i don't know how he does this poo poo without just devolving into nothing but a stream of direct insults. he's a better man than I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmH6tvPe-3M&t=3660s

timestamp'd, give it three minutes. it's genuinely impressive

Semisomnum
Aug 22, 2006

Half Asleep

yeah that's pretty much how I imagine any "debate" with Destiny should go. why bother to address his sniveling little interjections when you can just call him a worthless piece of poo poo. the distillation of every reddit debatelord packaged in the body of the most "well actually" looking motherfucker you can picture.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

No, fans of politics streams think this type of persona is cool and something to be emulated

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Semisomnum posted:

yeah that's pretty much how I imagine any "debate" with Destiny should go. why bother to address his sniveling little interjections when you can just call him a worthless piece of poo poo. the distillation of every reddit debatelord packaged in the body of the most "well actually" looking motherfucker you can picture.

his whole point about there has never been a palestenian leader that rose up and did the work to secure peace with israel
🤯 this is why he gains the twitch bucks
Mouin has so much more patience than anyone should have with this dipshit

Honest Thief has issued a correction as of 23:40 on Mar 14, 2024

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Deified Data posted:

No, fans of politics streams think this type of persona is cool and something to be emulated

anarchy!!!!!!

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
this mfer said "for you apartheid is when racist does bad things" I would fuckin pile drive this baboon through the table
this mfer is saying that hamas is the one killing journalists lmao

Honest Thief has issued a correction as of 23:55 on Mar 14, 2024

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Honest Thief posted:

his whole point about there has never been a palestenian leader that rose up and did the work to secure peace with israel
🤯 this is why he gains the twitch bucks
Mouin has so much more patience than anyone should have with this dipshit

he was bought by youtube or kicked off twitch or something, but he's a loyal alphabet dog now

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Honest Thief posted:

this mfer said "for you apartheid is when racist does bad things" I would fuckin pile drive this baboon through the table
this mfer is saying that hamas is the one killing journalists lmao

yeah destiny honestly deserved violence there

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
https://twitter.com/punished_stu/status/1768428992221102516?t=LAL25LTnEM6762LV-_TVPw&s=19

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i hate the racist leprechaun. norm shoulda whipped a stapler at his dumb face.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
https://x.com/ChefGuevara_/status/1768438437701456350?s=20

then i hope they get posted here

edit:

https://x.com/okimstillhungry/status/1768394986331271469?s=20

crepeface has issued a correction as of 02:08 on Mar 15, 2024

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Thank you. I will not be watching that “interview” but norm calling destiny a moron brings me joy

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I'm watching it and Destiny isn't talking much so far and Norm looks like he's having the time of his life.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Good, he should be happy

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Honest Thief posted:

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
TIL Destiny is voiced by Tom Kenny.

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

it sounds like he was pretty respectful and polite with morris bc they respect each other on a professional level but destiny is just some dipshit

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/RaniaKhalek/status/1768632534215107061

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I need to get a screencap of Henchman 21 saying "That's more like a girl from Rock of Love's name" for whenever this twerp gets brought up

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol at the reply

quote:

🚨BREAKING: Donald Trump just leaked a video exposing Barrack Obama practicing SATANIC SACRIFICING RITUALS with other GAY men and CERTIFIED PEDOPHILES like OPRAH, ClLINTON and many MORE!

YOU DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH!

WATCH the video NOW only on Donald Trump’s PRIVATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL, you need to HURRY UP! You have less than 24 hours left before the video gets CENSORED by TELEGRAM

LINK👇👇
t.me/+aonGdcuQOTNjY2Vk…

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Destiny: [inaudible]

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

who does the pedo certification? is there like an international association that oversees accreditation and training?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Hooplah posted:

who does the pedo certification? is there like an international association that oversees accreditation and training?

its a north american association actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Looking forward to the Paul F Thompkins guest appearance on the Hamas podcast. Perhaps he'll be wearing a silk shemagh.