Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Hellblazer187 posted:

setup lookin sick my friend. Where does one buy that orb bong?

thanks I got it from a UK supplier, I'll find a link when I'm not too high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012
My first time smoking was the culmination of many firsts for me.
First time stealing money from the boy scout candy bar drive.
First time buying a dime bag.
First time skipping school.
First time smoking two blunts.
First time making out with a girl while we were blitzed.

Then six months later I smoked out of a bong for the first time and got REALLY HIGH.

Good times.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I found a joint in my mom’s purse and stole it and smoked it when everybody was asleep. It’s fine, she had another two in there.

First time I got really high I had bought an ounce of schwag and I smoked half of it and drank half of it as weed milk. I just wish I remembered it better.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
weed milk so what

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZnDhClJsKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttMrS9VZHUk

:350:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
so today i walked to the corner weed store and said give me two white chocolate bars and a package of butterscotch candies

the lady behind the counter said sorry, we don't have any it's all over at the new store

i said please tell your manager that i had a meltdown and berzerk karened all over the store

she said ok i will

then i walked home, got in my car, drove to the new store and bought two white chocolate bars and a package of butterscotch candies

i was mildly inconvenienced and i scream my rage at the world

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

dee eight posted:

so today i walked to the corner weed store and said give me two white chocolate bars and a package of butterscotch candies

the lady behind the counter said sorry, we don't have any it's all over at the new store

i said please tell your manager that i had a meltdown and berzerk karened all over the store

she said ok i will

then i walked home, got in my car, drove to the new store and bought two white chocolate bars and a package of butterscotch candies

i was mildly inconvenienced and i scream my rage at the world

Lol A+ handling of the situation, no notes

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

There was a deal on edibles and my eyes may be bigger than my... Weed receptor organ, or whatever. 13 bags of 10 gummies, 35 mg each. That's like... A lot of mg.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
melt them together into one superweedworm

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

There was a deal on edibles and my eyes may be bigger than my... Weed receptor organ, or whatever. 13 bags of 10 gummies, 35 mg each. That's like... A lot of mg.

i have enough stocked up to last me a month i will not hoard shame

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
My first time smoking was in high school. A friend of a friend was a bigtime stoner and he bought some really good weed & the parts to build a computer. A couple of us went over to another buddy's house across town because his parents were gone for the weekend, built the computer, loaded up Windows and Quake, and then we smoked. At first I didn't think it did anything, and then we started playing twisted metal and the game became too fast for my friend to understand and I couldn't stop laughing. After a few hours I'd sobered up so I got corralled into driving us back to the stoner's house to get some software he had, and he said "ok when we get back, Imma get you high as poo poo :evilbuddy:" We got back, smoked two bowls, it started pouring rain, and we fired up a Quake LAN Duke Nukem 3d* but then the stoner got motion sick and threw up on his keyboard. I went into the front room and listened to The Dark Side Of The Moon and passed out.

I didn't smoke weed again for another five+ years after that. To crosspost with the rent-a-center thread, a different friend was living with his sister who got a 55" projection TV from rent-a-center, and I went over there to play Marvel Vs Capcom and he insisted I smoke, and yeah I was p. much a daily smoker from that moment in 2003 until a month ago.

*sorry, we wanted to play Quake locally but none of us knew how to make IP networking work, so we switched to Duke Nukem 3d because it would do IPX . Not to make this pointless story longer, but I ended up learning TCP/IP specifically to make Quake 2 LAN work :shrug:

Vampire Panties fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Mar 12, 2024

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Vampire Panties posted:

he insisted I smoke, and yeah I was p. much a daily smoker from that moment in 2003 until a month ago.

yeah at the very end of college around 2004, I met some dudes who were into making brownies and I started having my first edibles experiences and that's when I became a daily weed user forever since (except some years I was doing certain jobs). drat I got so hosed up those first few times on brownies, would be high the next day and poo poo.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

LifeSunDeath posted:

yeah at the very end of college around 2004, I met some dudes who were into making brownies and I started having my first edibles experiences and that's when I became a daily weed user forever since (except some years I was doing certain jobs). drat I got so hosed up those first few times on brownies, would be high the next day and poo poo.

:hmmyes: loving brownies man. Every now and again we'd get our hands on enough weed to make them, and it would always be a 12 hour odyssey of weed smoking, plus then actually eating the brownies. I was also going through a lot of very heavy personal poo poo, and getting high AF after work and playing video games was significantly safer and more productive than getting blackout drunk every night.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

thread title: My brain is a Weed receptor organ

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I am in love with Mary Jane. She is my main thing.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Hellblazer187 posted:

setup lookin sick my friend. Where does one buy that orb bong?

Sorry it was here https://recommendedvapesupplies.co.uk/

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

I got similar from sneaky pete, for americans. probably available on where ever chinaglass went as well.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I have my vape with me at the office today. I don't get high while working but I'm doing a double session at the martial arts school after work and I have a feeling they might smoke afterwards. I can't do combustion but I could sit with them and vape. I hope so, feel like it would be cool. We'll see!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
my basket weaving class was like that too

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I used to be really into smoking weed before the gym, but since I got deep into running I don't want to smoke before, too much crazy poo poo seems to always happen on runs so I gotta stay focused, so I run early in the day and then I can smoke whenever after that. still weed is a good training buddy, if you can chill on an elliptical or stairmaster, or if you lift, being high makes it really nice.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I'll have an edible right at the starting line for my marathon runs. Usually one of the hard candies so it slowly dissolves.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Dynavap is currently selling their new M7 and a free M Plus for $75 so yep that's bought

I think the M7 will be my new dog walking dynavap if the armor cap works on it (which I assume it would)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fried Watermelon posted:

I'll have an edible right at the starting line for my marathon runs. Usually one of the hard candies so it slowly dissolves.

Bro how many marathons you run in an average year?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Fried Watermelon posted:

hell yes. My recollection of running high when I was in my 20's was that it felt like floating down the street. I'm just having so many drat loose dog encounters I'm afraid to not have my wits about me rn. Also motivation seems to be better if I reward myself with weed instead of smoke some and have to drive myself to do the run.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

redshirt posted:

Bro how many marathons you run in an average year?

2-3 where it's an actual race with others.

Do a long run 2-3 times a week though and the edibles help with those as well.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fried Watermelon posted:

2-3 where it's an actual race with others.

Do a long run 2-3 times a week though and the edibles help with those as well.

My man. If you'll humor me: What's your best race time? Do you want to beat it?

Why do you run so much? Do you it ever feel it's onerous?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

LifeSunDeath posted:

I used to be really into smoking weed before the gym, but since I got deep into running I don't want to smoke before, too much crazy poo poo seems to always happen on runs so I gotta stay focused, so I run early in the day and then I can smoke whenever after that. still weed is a good training buddy, if you can chill on an elliptical or stairmaster, or if you lift, being high makes it really nice.

i would like to hear more about the crazy poo poo that's happening to you while you run

I'm in my 40's and recently got a Onewheel because evidently I have a death wish but the vibe of that thing has changed my whole life

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
I'm also a pretty avid runner usually getting 20-30 miles in a week and would echo the sentiment that a bit of weed can really highten the enjoyment and experience. Not sure why but it just feels good. On a side note the Google algorithm has been feeding me stories about runners who like to have a little weed with their runs so I guess it's more popular than people realize?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

General Probe posted:

I'm also a pretty avid runner usually getting 20-30 miles in a week and would echo the sentiment that a bit of weed can really highten the enjoyment and experience. Not sure why but it just feels good. On a side note the Google algorithm has been feeding me stories about runners who like to have a little weed with their runs so I guess it's more popular than people realize?

Do you smoke or do edibles/other?

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Soiled Meat
Vape or edibles, I feel like smoke would be a bit too harsh right before a run. Edibles are best imo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Jelly posted:

i would like to hear more about the crazy poo poo that's happening to you while you run

I'm in my 40's and recently got a Onewheel because evidently I have a death wish but the vibe of that thing has changed my whole life

it's always dogs. loose german shepards, loose pitbulls, loose huskies. in the last 8 months of running I've gone through tons of dogspray. it sucks, but also I'm not about to get bit or try and roll through the situation like I did when I was younger and didn't know about carrying spray. also it's never a dog with a collar, it's always some backyard guard dog that got out and is going hogwild in the canal or whatever, it sucks cause I love dogs but ugh.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's always dogs. loose german shepards, loose pitbulls, loose huskies. in the last 8 months of running I've gone through tons of dogspray. it sucks, but also I'm not about to get bit or try and roll through the situation like I did when I was younger and didn't know about carrying spray. also it's never a dog with a collar, it's always some backyard guard dog that got out and is going hogwild in the canal or whatever, it sucks cause I love dogs but ugh.

Do you run with a stick?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

And does the stick have a big hunk of raw meat on the end?

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Soiled Meat

LifeSunDeath posted:

This also describes my running experience except that dogs where I run are all little chihuahuas or other small breeds so I don't feel at risk though one poor pupper got a heel to the face trying to nip it once which made me upset at their owner more than anything.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I had a legit geese issue for a while till I kicked those geese asses.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

General Probe posted:

This also describes my running experience except that dogs where I run are all little chihuahuas or other small breeds so I don't feel at risk though one poor pupper got a heel to the face trying to nip it once which made me upset at their owner more than anything.

to describe the area I live in a bit, I was running and had this husky circling me and nipping at me, and I got near this dude on his driveway and was like "is this your dog, I got spray if it tries to bite me." and he say's "shoot it for all I care it just tried to bite me twice." it ended up getting distracted by the goat farm at the end of the road where I took a turn. I've seen it since and it was at the house where this dude has an illegal junkyard.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Soiled Meat
Lol we must live in similar neighborhoods because every other house in mine runs an illegal body shop or car repair shop out of their garage/yard.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

General Probe posted:

Lol we must live in similar neighborhoods because every other house in mine runs an illegal body shop or car repair shop out of their garage/yard.

hey i live in that neighborhood too

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hey ALBQ bros. It's the only time in my life I got woken up by all kinds of different animals loving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
log off before bed next time