Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

Been on the same call for 3 hours with my other screen shared.

lol epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr, hows your role as aardvarks replacement going so far?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
ides of march btw...

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I do prefer knives over guns. A whole next level of class.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

redshirt posted:

I do prefer knives over guns. A whole next level of class.

James Coburn rear end mfer

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

James Coburn rear end mfer

I've got those knives sleeve suits without the knives. Looking to top up.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Guns for show, knives for a pro.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

no way am i getting these people’s fuckups anywhere close to fixed this afternoon. thinking to spend the rest of the day slowly scheduling meetings for next week to instill a sense of terror and impending doom in retaliation for killing the vibe. gonna keep those inboxes pinging

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol no joke I got in a fight with a ninja star kid and none of said ninja stars came close and I just kicked his rear end. Lightly, in front of the other goons so I didn't have to fight them all.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

kntfkr, hows your role as aardvarks replacement going so far?

i'm getting to near-goldman levels of excel keyboard shortcut proficiency. not exactly a life-long dream but it's keeping the lights on

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kntfkr posted:

i'm getting to near-goldman levels of excel keyboard shortcut proficiency. not exactly a life-long dream but it's keeping the lights on

Hey man have you heard about my goose talk lately?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

redshirt posted:

Hey man have you heard about my goose talk lately?

Wow. Just wow.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hello?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

the goose is loose

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Some goose fact: They will always try and travel in packs. Solo they are complete bitches!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMdhAFPWzFw

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I forgot it was Friday loving YESS GOD drat YES

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I'm glad it's Friday but I have to drive my kid home from practice at 930pm so I'll just be sitting here not drinking like an IDIOT

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

im rewatching Upgrade and drinking some cheap booze that im mixing with pellegrino. this movie is so much better than i even remembered

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

TURTLE SLUT posted:

im rewatching Upgrade and drinking some cheap booze that im mixing with pellegrino. this movie is so much better than i even remembered
mite have to check it out after i watch The Thinning: New World Order

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

TURTLE SLUT posted:

it's surprisingly good!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm gonna try a new strategy tonight to hopefully slow down on booze.

I'm gonna take a bunch of gummies before I start drinking. Usually I drink a bunch and then smoke so maybe this will slow the process down.

Hey, it's worth a shot. :shrug:

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

it's surprisingly good!

Logan Marshall-Green is otherwise like a discount Tom Hardy but his physical acting in this is pretty stellar

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

TURTLE SLUT posted:

Logan Marshall-Green is otherwise like a discount Tom Hardy but his physical acting in this is pretty stellar

thats a great comparison now that I think about Hardy in Venom.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

Get a spider roll and a dragon roll and some saba and unagi nigiri and some takoyaki.

Mid, mid, mid, mid, mid

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm gonna try a new strategy tonight to hopefully slow down on booze.

I'm gonna take a bunch of gummies before I start drinking. Usually I drink a bunch and then smoke so maybe this will slow the process down.

Hey, it's worth a shot. :shrug:

that’s a terrible idea. weed and booze are a bad mix. if you’re gonna taper off just go whole hog on the weed

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I am late to the friday thread. But my birthday was two weeks ago. And now I can finally say happy birthday me. And possibly Doordash a cake.

There's a very e/n reason as to why 😭

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

TrashMammal posted:

that’s a terrible idea. weed and booze are a bad mix. if you’re gonna taper off just go whole hog on the weed

Well it's usually I drink a ton very quickly and later on in the night I'll smoke which gets me really hosed up. But I slow down the drinking a whole lot when that happens.

I do both every night anyway, so I want to see if I get high earlier, I'll slow down earlier. That's the theory at at least.

If I stop drinking completely I'll probably definitely have some withdrawals which I'd like to avoid.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TelevisedInsanity posted:

I am late to the friday thread. But my birthday was two weeks ago. And now I can finally say happy birthday me. And possibly Doordash a cake.

happy 🅱️elated 🅱️irthday, posting 🅱️uddy

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Well it's usually I drink a ton very quickly and later on in the night I'll smoke which gets me really hosed up. But I slow down the drinking a whole lot when that happens.

I do both every night anyway, so I want to see if I get high earlier, I'll slow down earlier. That's the theory at at least.

If I stop drinking completely I'll probably definitely have some withdrawals which I'd like to avoid.

sounds rough, but any step in the right direction is worth it

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

Hope your night goes well buddy

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

TURTLE SLUT posted:

Hope your night goes well buddy

Thank you! I'll be here all night with you guys and playing games. My friend wanted to do a Friday Fish Fry buffet but I'm not a buffet guy anymore. I can't eat enough to get my money's worth. Plus he's my alcoholic partner in crime so that kinda goes against what I'm trying to do here.

I have 15 beers in my fridge. My goal is to keep it in the single digits. Anything under 12 would be an improvement though.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Thank you! I'll be here all night with you guys and playing games. My friend wanted to do a Friday Fish Fry buffet but I'm not a buffet guy anymore. I can't eat enough to get my money's worth. Plus he's my alcoholic partner in crime so that kinda goes against what I'm trying to do here.

I have 15 beers in my fridge. My goal is to keep it in the single digits. Anything under 12 would be an improvement though.

i believe in you bro :)

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i believe in you bro :)

yup

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

TelevisedInsanity posted:

happy bdayish

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if you buy beer with higher alcohol content you can easily drink fewer bottles/cans

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

You can do it dude.

Now I want some fish fry though.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
spring peepers are out in full force

heard them first March 3rd this year so super early here

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bad Purchase posted:

if you buy beer with higher alcohol content you can easily drink fewer bottles/cans

Yeah but I probably wouldn't. I'd just get more drunk. I like light beer so I can go to town. I'm constantly drinking something. Usually water, sometimes Zero Calorie Gatorade or some other poo poo like that. At night it turns to beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Luvcow posted:

spring peepers are out in full force

heard them first March 3rd this year so super early here

you know they make that privacy film for windows. it’s good stuff