Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's like the various conspiracies figured their agents would spill some of the beans at some point and that was understood and even accepted, so long as they also did or claimed certain things to discredit themselves and thus make their truthful admission be handwaived away as crazy talk too. So have your video editing department also whip up some poo poo like this as an inside joke and to keep in the pocket to show the cleaning lady or the guy at the bar you were blowing off steam with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
code:
https://twitter.com/IRC_NIC/status/1768709694900588888
domestic regular GLADIO!!!

quote:

A massive scandal has been unfolding in the Belgian military. Bizarre ritual hazing, rape accusations, neo-nazi officers, weapons and drugs sold to the Albanese and the Chechen mafia, ...

It all started March 14th, when Defense Minister of Belgium Ludivine Dedonder announced a "surprise" press conference, dealing with grave matters. "A platoon (~30 people) of the 4th engineering battalion was disbanded in order to send a strong signal”

It seemed that this particular unit had been instating a rule of terror at the military base they were stationed at, the Adjudant Brasseur Camp in Amay. The Minister first received a private email from the dad of one of the impacted soldiers in November of 2023.

"It is a serious and unique decision in the recent history of Belgian Defense, but a red line has been crossed by some", said Michel Hofman, Belgium's Chief of Defence, of the disbanding. What exactly happened here? Is it just hazing gone wrong? Beware, graphic content

According to the victims and their families, it's much worse than that. One dad claims his son was raped. He was striped naked and then a superior officer inserted a broom handle in his rear end. Most of the newcomers were crying, and then the superiors took turns pissing on him.

Women aren't exempt : some were dragged outside of their barracks at night to be watered with a high pressure hose. Their underwear were searched and then exposed in the yard. Another time, a superior officer took a poo poo in the women's showers and had them clean it. It gets worse

The same young man who was violated with the broom handle was also made to lick up the feces in the shower. Pure torture, said the family. Pictures and videos of these "games" were found at some of the officers home, on their phone, which lead to disbanding of the platoon.

If that wasn't enough, there's also talks about racism inside the base, ammo being wasted during these hazing "games", being forced to drink out of an human skull, and the drugs and the weapons trafficking. There is an ongoing investigation regarding the same platoon.

Some of the soldiers and officers would have sold and/or exchanged weed and cocaine to various mafia elements, mostly Albanese and Chechen. As well as weapon parts. Not much more info on that, news just came out today.

After word has gotten out about the horrendous events at Amay, some anonymous soldiers took to the media to describe their own experiences, across different military bases in Belgium : "People urinated in my sleeping bag and in my tent, so I had to sleep on the floor. I was hit."

"Both of my hands were tied to an iron bar for three days. Others came to help me go to the toilet. My equipment was stolen from me when I wasn't in my room, someone broke my wardrobe to get to it. I had to pay for it again. And all those days when we were forbidden to sleep."

There's a constant pressure to drink alcohol to be included, as well as paying for your superior's drinks. "Soldiers being neo-nazis, this is reality. We musn't deceive ourselves. Let's stop turning a blind eye." said an anonymous veteran.

This culture inside the Belgian military seems to have been around for a few years, probably decades - or even since it's inception. What's new is that there are leaks of these stories to the media and some of these officers are finally facing repercussions.

This is still an ongoing investigation and more elements may come to light but this is what we know so far basically. Some of the sources used :

https://www.sudinfo.be/id807229/article/2024-03-15/scandale-des-bizutages-des-militaires-damay-une-enquete-est-en-cours-pour-trafic
https://www.lalibre.be/belgique/soc...RIEMKN4SJEZSIU/
https://www.sudinfo.be/id807589/article/2024-03-15/un-jeune-militaire-raconte-lenfer-vecu-la-caserne-ils-mont-attache-une-barre-de
https://www.sudinfo.be/id807591/article/2024-03-15/nouveau-scandale-larmee-un-militaire-experimente-temoigne-certains-militaires
https://www.sudinfo.be/id807202/article/2024-03-15/jeux-sexuels-alcool-humiliations-coups-les-bizutages-de-la-honte-chez-les
https://www.lalibre.be/belgique/soc...LLL2JFTHWKLZ6U/
https://www.lalibre.be/belgique/pol...PDAFDQR2E2I3JI/

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

good to know Belgium has its own Fort Bragg

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

What's up with the role of Brussels as the clearing house for the European black market in small arms?

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Was the guy loving with her and showed her a doctored tape to discredit himself and also her?

maybe some of this. in her recollection, this was already taking place quite some time after 1963 wasn't it? there are a billion flavours of kennedy nut, some of them with more integrity than others.

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Is she making this poo poo up to gently caress with us?

maybe, or more likely just misremembering a significant event. people will claim to remember having watched this (and budd dwyer etc) live on TV. or just fruit of the loom etc. etc.

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Who made the doctored footage for the netflix show?

there are like a dozen "120fps super slow mo" AI "enhanced" versions of this on youtube. but they probably made their own, because the "floating tree" detail she talks about at the end...isn't in any of them. like that's just a weird detail for her to add - "the version you've seen has a floating tree, thus proving it's doctored!", except it doesn't?

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Yeah, I'm more focused on why this specific thing got highlighted and included in the Netflix doc and production budget assigned to the reenactment and doctored footage.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

What's up with the role of Brussels as the clearing house for the European black market in small arms?

This made me remember some cargo container torture chambers but those were actually only on the Belgian border

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
This is a lot more interesting than the drug talk

https://twitter.com/LoiteringIsGood/status/1768655674890682534?t=ozZQJKzOptqrJpqTHz1f7A&s=19

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
that's interesting; but also: spook ouroboros

quote:

The Washington Report is published by the American Educational Trust (AET), a non-profit founded in 1982 in Washington, D.C. by Edward Firth Henderson, former British Ambassador to Qatar, Andrew Killgore, who was U.S. Ambassador to Qatar when he retired from the United States Foreign Service in 1980, and Richard Curtiss, a former head of the Arabic Service of the Voice of America. Killgore is the publisher and Curtiss was the Executive Editor until his death in 2013. Delinda C. Hanley, Curtiss's daughter, is the current editor.

spiderman cia pointing meme

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

so does the CIA control Mossad or the other way around? or is it more like two separate entities which are each partially compromised by the other. lmao if Israels PM is just a straight up CIA officer

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

so does the CIA control Mossad or the other way around? or is it more like two separate entities which are each partially compromised by the other. lmao if Israels PM is just a straight up CIA officer

The latter imo, all these orgs are so silo'd in terms of all the individual ops going on that there's no way the right and left hands are aware what's going on with the other

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

They posted a lot of good poo poo about the OKC bombing as well, hopefully they pop up elsewhere soon.

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
we will never know the identity of the Mystery Leg

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

boltzman booty is jimmy's friend so maybe he'll have him on ptc about this

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Ben from Philly the cia stooge.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

silk screening bibi's pic and ssn number onto my jersey shore 'bennies go home' muscle tank top

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
he's not from philly hes from fuckign cheltenham. gently caress bux county

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

gotta rescind my prior claim that drugs are cool, i just found some years old psilo gel caps in a drawer and they must have lost potency after so long cause i barely felt anything so now i believe that drugs are a scam and bad like that other guy.
mea culpa

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Real hurthling! posted:

gotta rescind my prior claim that drugs are cool, i just found some years old psilo gel caps in a drawer and they must have lost potency after so long cause i barely felt anything so now i believe that drugs are a scam and bad like that other guy.
mea culpa
:capitalism:

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Yeah the Philly suburbs are notorious for pumping out rich psychopaths leave Philly proper outta this

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Wonder if Bibi is a Pat's or Geno's guy?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dokapon Findom posted:

He's on Geno's side

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Haa!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

this is the article btw. generally interesting read

https://www.wrmea.org/1996-october/spook-terrorist-or-criminal-america-s-mysterious-files-on-netanyahu.html

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Dokapon Findom posted:

real ones know its chinks up mayfair

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

what's going on over there

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

huh,

quote:

An Israeli proverb asserts that the intention of a person can be understood by examining the goals of his friends. And indeed, in order to gain insight into Netanyahu’s political objectives it is well worth looking at his acquaintances and financial supporters.
(...)
Marvin Josephine, the head of ICM, one of the biggest publishing companies in the U.S., is considered a major contributor to the Likud, and more specifically to Netanyah

that a couple buildings down from that building that the thread earlier identified as a front company, the one with a huge illuminati pyramid in the grass

(can't find the old posts here about that place or what they were about, guess they're gone lol???)

earlier, people here pointed out stories of how assets ranging from anti-vaxx protest organizers to Fox News characters (and more?) originated from certain talent agencies. i guess world leaders too, why not

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Bicentennial Wagon Train Time Capsule

This capsule was supposed to hold the signatures of 22 million Americans. But on July 4, 1976, when President Gerald Ford arrived for the sealing ceremony in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, someone stole the capsule from an unattended van in the bicentennial wagon train. The capsule’s maker, the Reynolds Company, had broken the mold. The thief’s identity and the whereabouts of the capsule are unsolved mysteries.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

OH MY BAD posted:

real ones know its chinks up mayfair

Come again?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

They changed the name a few years ago to Joe’s.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

bunch of racists itt

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Ghost Stories did a good series on it. the long and short is once it became clear the EU was going to become a thing the spooks moved in. It’s no mystery why the Brabant killers and the Dutroux affair happened at the same time same place.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

since britpop/blur being an op was a subject of discussion earlier i'm going to go with this confirming it

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://x.com/jimmyfalungong/status/1769462844439794003

lol

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Mess me up Oklahomes. I keep secrets, McVeigh

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__BY8kSTfHg

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:thunk:

https://x.com/BostonJerry/status/1769750520644694374

:thunk:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lmao bruh COME ON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PopZeus
Aug 11, 2010

lol lmao

was this guy scheduled for any more testimony or court appearances down the line? or was it more sending a message to anyone considering whistleblowing in the future?