Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
don't. let. the. bunnies. escape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Ether Frenzy posted:

KEYS, woman!

"RRRREEEEWWWRRRRrrrrrr". I love that that's what his line eventually turned into between Howard and Fred.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

happy birthday, loretta :-)

thanks..

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
lol say what you will about Richard, but drat.

https://apnews.com/article/chiefs-dolphins-fans-frostbite-amputations-arrowhead-stadium-6c46520e3c2ed0adcb8014c03be731c7

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I wore muh diaaaper and the yeerun in it kept me waaaarm

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Heyyy bub… I heard that some o’ them Chiefs fans was, uh … losin fingers n’ toes to tha frossbahht .. and ah jus’ wanned ta … make sure you was okay.

If you do get them, lahk, chilblains on yer fingers, just have yer waff do what yer ma does when I gets ‘em, from sloppin out the hogs before dawn in the winner … and uh, rub a little fresh pig fat on ‘em. Works ev’ruh time.

Okay, good ta talk to ya, bub, you take care now.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Jesuys Christ

:nsfw: https://twitter.com/krentcilp5/status/1766585777935319244 :nsfw:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I assume that's tan mom?

Did that titty look like half of a yam to anyone else? :thunk:

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

She looks like she has reverse vitiligo.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
How many times has sal jerked off to that?

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

It's Sweet Dee from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia 20 years from now.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I may have mentioned it already but a coworker of mine has GTR's "woot woot" as a messaging tone and it cracks me up every day.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
in the shower your buttcheeks was warm

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Let me take your temperature. Don't worry, I'll put some vaseline on the tip of my dick

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I love yer pussy, yeah rub that little goil's clit.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

I love yer pussy, yeah rub that little goil's clit.

Ugh. What a vile creep that guy was (is?).

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

One of the few highlights of Artie's heroin era was when he called out how hosed up and gross having that greasy cocksucker and Amy Fisher in studio doing their horrible shtick. Lou something-or-other. The guy had the nerve to get all offended about it.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
That was tough to listen to, but he was totally right. It was really beneath the show to do that.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Lifespan posted:

That was tough to listen to, but he was totally right. It was really beneath the show to do that.

Clears throat, licks lips and sips on orange juice. "Oh yeah? Well what do you do for a living?"

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Go shove another hairbrush in your rear end!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

DangerDummy! posted:

One of the few highlights of Artie's heroin era was when he called out how hosed up and gross having that greasy cocksucker and Amy Fisher in studio doing their horrible shtick. Lou something-or-other. The guy had the nerve to get all offended about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uv8NY4tuMg

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

DangerDummy! posted:

Yeah it was funny, the guy was supposed to have been a New York cop in the 70s, which if various sources haven't lied to me, means you've got to be pretty tough and have thick skin etc..... And yet he got so pissed at Artie breaking his balls.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Cops do not have thick skin lmfao

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

There has been some great stuff on 101 this week, this morning's classic was Will The Farter farts on his Mom. Great stuff.

Some other observations:
-when he isn't live, the ads are unbearable. It's like listening to FM radio again.

-Listening to our original whole recordings is always better, the current stuff they play is creatively condensed

-I heard a clip from 2010 of Howard coherently arguing politics, and it was kind of shocking. He's avoided politics so completely for so long, that I forgot that it was one of his strengths.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

He got that from Ben. I always wanted them to do a show on 101 where Ben and George Takei just talk current events.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Squashy Nipples posted:

-when he isn't live, the ads are unbearable. It's like listening to FM radio again.

-Listening to our original whole recordings is always better, the current stuff they play is creatively condensed

It has been this way for a long time. I probably would still be a subscriber if they just played full segments with some context from the crew introducing it, but all of the clip shows are butchered like crazy and stuffed with ads. You are better off on YouTube or archive.org.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

HELLO DERE MUTHAFUCKA!! DIS BEEZ LEROY JACKSON FROM DA BRONX!!!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
*click*

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I got a pair of kittens a few months back, they are loving adorable.
However, their mother was too young and small, and almost died from nursing, so they had to be taken away from her early. The little girl, she seems like a normal cat, but the boy... he needed a little more mothering then he got.

ANNNNNDDD he doesn't clean himself properly. I've never had a cat that wasn't absolutely obsessed with grooming, so this is new territory for me.
Since he is a dirty, dirty boy, I decided to give him Richard as a middle name.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Squashy Nipples posted:

Like every other paid subscription streaming service, they're all marketed as ad free and then turn around and say "gently caress that"

I distinctly remember one of the main - if the not the main - pitches for Sirius was NO COMMERCIALS. Not sure when they bailed on that.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

However, their mother was too young and small, and almost died from nursing, so they had to be taken away from her early. The little girl, she seems like a normal cat, but the boy... he needed a little more mothering then he got.

ANNNNNDDD he doesn't clean himself properly. I've never had a cat that wasn't absolutely obsessed with grooming, so this is new territory for me.

Meow Mix is his faaaaavorite.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

Like every other paid subscription streaming service, they're all marketed as ad free and then turn around and say "gently caress that"

I distinctly remember one of the main - if the not the main - pitches for Sirius was NO COMMERCIALS. Not sure when they bailed on that.

Well... the SXM business account I have at my shop is commercial free. But it's a only a subset of all of the main channels.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I just listened to Howard's Sirius announcement and he does say that there will be limited commercials, but just because they need breaks and a little cash to cover the big contract. At least it was better than the 20-30 min breaks I heard he had to have on terrestrial.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
The breaks at K-Rock became completely ridiculous. I had a 20 minute ride to school and often if I timed it wrong I would basically miss any content and it would just be commercials the whole time.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Squashy Nipples posted:

Post the kittens

I would frequently hear like 15 minutes of show driving from the west end of toronto to the east end during rush hour traffic.
God it was so annoying especially when there was something good going on.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Squashy Nipples posted:

I can't believe they fuckin buttered Richard

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Richard, this is your dad.

Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Two Kings posted:

The breaks at K-Rock became completely ridiculous. I had a 20 minute ride to school and often if I timed it wrong I would basically miss any content and it would just be commercials the whole time.

This was usually an omen that I was about to have a bad day.

But now you know why those sales and marketing people were crying when Howard left.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
If I was in sales there I would have quit the day Tom decided to cut commissions because he thought the sales staff was making too much money. Unreal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Richard, this is your dad.

Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow.