Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

youre so rude :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

TK isnt paying meltzer anything Dave is just a simp

I have seen paperwork that contradicts this

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Saw a thread fav https://x.com/matthewferrari/status/1768276190131835223?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
My take is Struggle Session was a really fun podcast.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/JuliusIrvington/status/1415039750910644227

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Struggle session is a very funny and bad name for a podcast about looking at pop culture from a vague left wing position.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

jack is cool imo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Jack Allison is a really funny guy who has done some really funny things (trademarking Hoarse Wisperer to get the handle away from the most annoying man on twitter) and that rubbed off on Leslie for awhile, but not anymore!

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lol the nfl is so corrupt imagine pearl clutching because someone might go somewhere else. Oh god forbid the integrity of the nfl be compromised.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

You saying "I'd like to work here someday" and a company saying "we'd like him to work here someday too" isn't contract tampering in any sense.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Lamuella posted:

You saying "I'd like to work here someday" and a company saying "we'd like him to work here someday too" isn't contract tampering in any sense.

It probably is but these are league rules and subject to fines from the league not illegal activity. Under Major League Baseball rules if a GM were to say they'd like a player under contract to a team to play for them it would result in a minor fine and be forgotten in two days.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If being a loving idiot medically disqualified you from wrestling there would be no wrestling

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

not my fuckin problem you're too dumb to talk to a rock

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

If being a loving idiot medically disqualified you from wrestling there would be no wrestling

All we'd be able to watch is Mark Briscoe vs Eddie Kingston.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
https://x.com/d0nstevensaew/status/1768598923931726002?s=46&t=ZOgtjsgQ2j9jWfsJ7rwNNA

The guy who lies about being a wrestler and is named after the fake name anti AEW fans have decided Aubrey uses to take their posts down has an opinion of the mental health of AEW fans.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

MassRafTer posted:

Jack Allison is a really funny guy who has done some really funny things (trademarking Hoarse Wisperer to get the handle away from the most annoying man on twitter) and that rubbed off on Leslie for awhile, but not anymore!

please get Bryan to facilitate a new ep of Everything Beast with you and Leslie as the guests

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

The_Rob posted:

https://x.com/d0nstevensaew/status/1768598923931726002?s=46&t=ZOgtjsgQ2j9jWfsJ7rwNNA

The guy who lies about being a wrestler and is named after the fake name anti AEW fans have decided Aubrey uses to take their posts down has an opinion of the mental health of AEW fans.

Yeah lol projection and transference is a hell of a thing, huh

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

The_Rob posted:

every time lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Elephant Ambush posted:

So does the idiotic AEW thread lol

ITS NOT HOT

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

lukewarm is hot to me, your honor

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/TripleHHHPaulL/status/1768685327516934267

Skipped the other blue check posting this but this one made me laugh because

A. UFC octogon
B. CM Punk once entered an amateur BJJ tournament and came in third in his weight class of three people.

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

MassRafTer posted:

A. UFC octogon
B. CM Punk once entered an amateur BJJ tournament and came in third in his weight class of three people.

I mean, I looked up the tournament Moxley won and it was like the beginner division where his class was one other guy. (A guy who beat him at a different tournament like the month before or the month after.)

Basically, there aren't that many guys Moxley's size that are white belts in BJJ in Cincinnati willing to go to tournaments.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

punk trained in UFC for a year and got his rear end kicked by two soup cans who were supposed to be easy fights

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he only threw one punch against mickey gall lol

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

punk trained in UFC for a year and got his rear end kicked by two soup cans who were supposed to be easy fights

I don't think they expected him to beat Gall and instead thought Gall might be marketable but they literally hired the worst person they could to give Punk a shot in his second fight and he still lost.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i don't think TKO UFC would be so uptight about making it "a contest" and just roll out a make-a-wish kid to fight the next c.m. punk instead of a prospect with fighting experience

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Dana White said he couldn’t come out to Hey Mickey because it wasn’t tough enough, until the internet bullied that dumbass into changing it back at the last minute lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Eat This Glob posted:

i don't think TKO UFC would be so uptight about making it "a contest" and just roll out a make-a-wish kid to fight the next c.m. punk instead of a prospect with fighting experience

the make a wish kid would murder CM Punk are you insane

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the next cm punk might be tougher tho

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

someone who has been in the hospital all year and getting visits from nxt superstars vs a make a wish kid? I'm going with the make a wish kid

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Dana White said he couldn’t come out to Hey Mickey because it wasn’t tough enough, until the internet bullied that dumbass into changing it back at the last minute lol

Because I focus on what a giant piece of poo poo he is I forget sometimes what a pathetically insecure little dweeb Dana is.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Thinking about when Dana didn't want Matt Hamill to come out to Hang On Sloopy in Ohio and had to be talked into it.

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021
Baszler works Bloodsport. Cue references to the Forbidden Door and AEW being responsible buttttttttttt

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MassRafTer posted:

A. UFC octogon

Just on vibes, it feels more badass to lose in a local combat sport tournament you absolutely don't have to do on your day off than to declare to the world you're an mma fighter now and then get your rear end beat by a can on ppv.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Cageside Seats providing the kind of hard-hitting journalism we expect from SB Nation fam blogs.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2024/3/15/24101919/wwe-outbid-will-ospreay-charisma-report-injury-history-aew-njpw

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

1glitch0 posted:

Just on vibes, it feels more badass to lose in a local combat sport tournament you absolutely don't have to do on your day off than to declare to the world you're an mma fighter now and then get your rear end beat by a can on ppv.

Additionally, Moxley starting from the bottom is much more respectable than if he were to, hypothetically, use his fame to secure a spot in the top MMA promotion facing opponents handpicked for his skill level or lack thereof, and still losing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

This dude was legit pissed they gave Maki Itoh her full intro the last time she was on TV