Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

quote:

During a presentation, a reporter for Al Arabiya, Rawya Kassem, stood in front of Muhammad as she spoke to the audience.

A viral video of the incident showed the robot appearing to extend a hand forward to touch her backside.

In the clip, Kassem can be seen responding with a stern glare, followed by a raised palm at Muhammad, before she continues to talk.

:ughh:

Cable Guy has a new favorite as of 08:56 on Mar 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The female robot didn't fare any better. Started spraying blood like a samurai who lost a duel.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Sexual-harassment-as-a-service

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/GuardianAus/status/1767463432096551365

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lowtax may be gone, but the spineless spirit lives on

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Someone stole my credit card, but they like buying things without losing money, and I see their point. What should I do?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Lawyer up, hit the gym, delete Facebook

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Seduce her boyfriend.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

This cuck fetish is getting out of hand

Dear reader, if for some insane reason you don't want to end your relationship with someone who clearly does not respect you, start your own affair with a Saudi-built female robot

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Cuckotronic funkophonic can't please wife but mastered Sonic

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

This cuck fetish is getting out of hand

Dear reader, if for some insane reason you don't want to end your relationship with someone who clearly does not respect you, start your own affair with a Saudi-built female robot

So this is why a lot of AI bros are incels.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

The MSJ posted:

So this is why a lot of AI bros are incels.

Incel Inside

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

This is basically the plot to the Island of Dr. Moreau.

https://www.necn.com/news/national-international/montana-man-guilty-creating-giant-sheep-texas-hunting-preserves/3185152/

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

On the one hand, that's a badass Ram. On the other hand, gently caress Texas and "game" hunters.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/1768474336695033880

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

"Was he knocked out?" "Yeah he ate poo poo"

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

loving just say Shigella or Norovirus or whatever instead of trying to make it sound like a novel disease for clicks.

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004
doof and mouth disease

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Huh, wonder if i know anyone who went to that. Do have a few mates who love their bush doofs.

Also having seen the toilets at those sort of festivals, or music festivals in general, yeah this is incredibly unsurprising.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Elviscat posted:

loving just say Shigella or Norovirus

You have upset the Japanese delegation.

”Noro” is a Japanese surname. They want everyone to say “Norwalk virus”.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Platystemon posted:

Hey just because one of their family members happens to be a lovely virus doesn't mean they can just try and change their name without their consent. Unless the Noro Virus wants to be called by another name, than it's only polite to call it by it's name. :colbert:

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
I would have assumed bush doof is an insult for Australian rural people, but apparently it's an event?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

EasilyConfused posted:

I would have assumed bush doof is an insult for Australian rural people, but apparently it's an event?

It's just a EDM gig in the bush. Traditionally it's just a small usually illegally run thing. like 10-200 people with the set up being made out of just as much stuff as can fit int the back of a van. I'd just call that a music festival.

Bush doof is more something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYC_-oFUQeI&t=66s

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

When this thing tries to guide you through the Shrine of the Silver Monkey, don’t loving listen to it. Pick any other path but that one.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

So sad for that Tesla. Thwomp thwomp.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Originally read it as bush boof, searching for relevancy to the GI disease.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

How can we help Olmec on his mission to crush the Tesla company?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

By popular demand posted:

Maybe if you and your team can get the artifact from his hidden temple it will somehow help with his tesla crushing agenda?

I mean it couldn't hurt. :shrug:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Platystemon posted:

My wife is from Norwalk, OH, the home of the Norwalk virus and I tease her about it all the time since I found that out on Jeopardy

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I know someone who was at that bush doof. She said it was loving hot and lots of people got gastro

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i got the runs at roskilde festival a couple times in the mid 00s, but not since (19th year coming up)

probably its partially getting older and remembering to wash my hands even when super drunk, and partially there being trailers with actual toilets in them instead of portapotties. less human feces on the door handles when things looks almost nice?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Cacafuego posted:

My wife is from Norwalk, OH, the home of the Norwalk virus and I tease her about it all the time since I found that out on Jeopardy

I mean, Norwalk was just where the virus was first identified in a cluster of sickness.

It was a globally distributed pathogen long before then, it’s just that no one had caught it in the act before.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 22:58 on Mar 15, 2024

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Platystemon posted:

I mean, Norwalk was just where the virus was first identified in cluster of sickness.

It was a globally distributed pathogen long before then, it’s just that no one had caught it in the act before.

I will not let you take this away from my list of Ohio criticisms

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Norwalk is when the disease that makes you poo poo your guts out turns into a robot but stops halfway through so it's a disease with arms and legs

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Platystemon posted:

I mean, Norwalk was just where the virus was first identified in cluster of sickness.

I know, I know, but I still think it’s funny!

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

By popular demand posted:

He's already on it

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Ninurta posted:

On the one hand, that's a badass Ram. On the other hand, gently caress Texas and "game" hunters.

Yeah, they shoulda been making giant sheeps for the sake of making giant sheeps, not hunting trophies

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Improbable Lobster posted:

Yeah, they shoulda been making giant sheeps for the sake of making giant sheeps, not hunting trophies

I would accept it if they'd engineered them to the point that the hunters only had even odds.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Cartoon Man posted:

When this thing tries to guide you through the Shrine of the Silver Monkey, don’t loving listen to it. Pick any other path but that one.

I remember that from the Simpsons' basement!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007