Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Wow that looks like a fantastic comic. Is there any more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Me and who?

e. After finding out the context of this, I regret this post.

Poldarn has a new favorite as of 00:42 on Mar 17, 2024

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

powerfully cursed energy, but not as bad as the original.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Pull up thread!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Air Skwirl posted:

Also coyotes are wild animals, not loving pets. Like people who are good with dogs and have experience can calm down a stray, but coyotes aren't strays or even feral dogs, they're wild animals.

Probably about 15 years ago now, a family of coyotes moved into the ravine near my Mom's place in a dense residential part of the city. It was infuriating when the media published some articles about them and interviewed local residents who said stuff like "i just love having a little slice of nature in my backyard," or "sometimes I leave some steak out for the coyotes." A handful of small pets were eaten by the coyotes, including my sister's cat Pepper. :(

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Atticus_1354 posted:

Rabies and quicksand really did a number on our generation.

Quicksand yes, super dumb. Rabies, jesus christ no, that poo poo will kill you dead in an extremely painful way. By the time you're showing symptoms it's already too late. You're dead full stop. The Milwaukee protocol has worked... Once. Yes, dog rabies has basically been all but eradicated in the US, but it's still not something to gently caress around with especially with the growing prevalence of coy-dogs.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
the darkest times

Mysterious Jim
Sep 7, 2021
one of the craziest fuckin things I've ever seen in my life was watching a dead cow seemingly deflate as like 10 coyotes, having eaten most of its innards, emerged from an opening in its stomach one by one and ran off into the trees as my farmer friend and I walked up to investigate why the gently caress this bovine corpse was wiggling so much. Cursed clown car.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

NoiseAnnoys posted:

None of this

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Mysterious Jim posted:

one of the craziest fuckin things I've ever seen in my life was watching a dead cow seemingly deflate as like 10 coyotes, having eaten most of its innards, emerged from an opening in its stomach one by one and ran off into the trees as my farmer friend and I walked up to investigate why the gently caress this bovine corpse was wiggling so much. Cursed clown car.

ugh, monitor lizards do a similar thing and it's extremely gross.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Mister Speaker posted:

Probably about 15 years ago now, a family of coyotes moved into the ravine near my Mom's place in a dense residential part of the city. It was infuriating when the media published some articles about them and interviewed local residents who said stuff like "i just love having a little slice of nature in my backyard," or "sometimes I leave some steak out for the coyotes." A handful of small pets were eaten by the coyotes, including my sister's cat Pepper. :(

Sorry that Pepper was assaulted

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

NoiseAnnoys posted:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Philippe posted:

None of this

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
https://i.imgur.com/tDE5E2K.mp4

Somewhere in Turkey apparently. No casualties.
I'll get the 'can't park there, Mahir' joke out of the way.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Can't park there, crate

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Can't moor there, freight

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
I don't get why you goons like referencing that one joke. Like 40% of this thread is just repeating that joke. Where did it come from?

You guys make the "can't park there" joke the way parolees break into nonstop Scarface impressions when someone mentions the movie.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

credburn posted:

I don't get why you goons like referencing that one joke. Like 40% of this thread is just repeating that joke. Where did it come from?

You guys make the "can't park there" joke the way parolees break into nonstop Scarface impressions when someone mentions the movie.

can't turn your monitor on here mate

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

credburn posted:

There's a long tradition for it:
:regd08:

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
It came from the you can't park there mate meme and why u so mad lol

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
can't park there, sharks are smooth etc

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

credburn posted:

Some people on this forum are just morally inept :shrug:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

credburn posted:

Can't snark there, mate

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Just when I thought I was done parking, they pull me back in!

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

holtemon posted:

It came from the you can't park there mate meme and why u so mad lol

memes suck. I can just do em in my head. You don't have to post them.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

credburn posted:

Listen, it's either this or twelve straight pages of regional pizza variation diuscussion.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
The schad is on all of us who were forced to witness that abomination

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

1stGear posted:

Just when I thought I was done parking, they pull me back in!
Massively excellent username+post combo.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Elias_Maluco posted:

The schad is on all of us who were forced to witness that abomination
That's what she said

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
i think having fun with the friends in your head is a mental illness

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

parolees break into Scarface impersonations???

youknowthatoneguy
Mar 27, 2004
Mmm, boooofies!
Trust me, it's not nearly as bad as when there would be four loving pages of people making puns, over, and over, and OVER. That trend went on for far too long.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

youknowthatoneguy posted:

Trust me, it's not nearly as bad as when there would be four loving pages of people making puns, over, and over, and OVER. That trend went on for far too long.
I'm the paronomasiac who loved that part.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

credburn posted:

don't post here mate

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

credburn posted:

No wonder you standup routine failed if you didn't think that was funny.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Shageletic posted:

parolees break into Scarface impersonations???

You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "Can't park there mate."

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

This kills the joke.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

ilmucche posted:

sharks are smooth

That's one I'm unfamiliar with :confused:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

credburn posted:

That's one I'm unfamiliar with :confused:
Have they not invented search engines where you're from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Have they not invented search engines where you're from?

They have but I'm engaging with my community, here. Contributing to a conversation.