Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So what sets off the black blade kindred? Normally I just warp to the bestial sanctum but just never talked to D yet so I went there the long way, slogging it through the worst parts of caelid only to be greeted by this giant rear end in a top hat sprinting down the hill to murder my rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
You went the long way

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nuebot posted:

So what sets off the black blade kindred? Normally I just warp to the bestial sanctum but just never talked to D yet so I went there the long way, slogging it through the worst parts of caelid only to be greeted by this giant rear end in a top hat sprinting down the hill to murder my rear end.

You don't have to talk to D at all to use the portal. It's always active, D just tells you where it is.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
fromsoft questlines make more sense when you realize japan has a declining population and that i'm out here trying to get my dick sucked

The Cut of Your Jib
Apr 24, 2007

you don't find a style

a style finds you

BasicLich posted:

fromsoft questlines make more sense when you realize japan has a declining population and that i'm out here trying to get my dick sucked

ballstachin’s blessing

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

The Cut of Your Jib posted:

ballstachin’s blessing

this malaka knows whats up

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010

Nuebot posted:

I always give them a wide berth, I think accidentally touching them or attacking near them might set them off.

I've never actually taken the long way there first though.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

Dyz posted:

I always give them a wide berth, I think accidentally touching them or attacking near them might set them off.

I've never actually taken the long way there first though.

talk about a wide birth have you seen the queen's throne in Lleyndell? I thought my wife had a fat arse and she wasn't half the bitch Marika was

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
She just needed that big bed for all the acrobatic sex with Godfrey where he would throw her around

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner

Steve Yun posted:

She just needed that big bed for all the acrobatic sex with Godfrey where he would throw her around

Godfrey learned about the full nelson and decided to experiment with and invent a slew of other wrestling-themed moves. Trying to refine The Suplex is what caused their divorce.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Oh, so that’s what he meant when he said a crown is warranted with strength.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Steve Yun posted:

Bedroom phase transitions :aaa:

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

No Dignity posted:

Bedroom phase transitions :aaa:

Godfrey on the throne. Hoarah Loux when he bone.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The scarlet flower blooms once more...

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Golden order in the streets, volcano manor in the sheets.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
In this lore video I will be discussing how Queen Marika shattered the Elden Ring because she missed Godfrey's dick. As you can see by this pixel in her throne room...

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Elden Lord in the front, Consort in the back

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Brutal.

Wait, who's the 2nd person that can invade the roundtable?

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Alberich invades if you jump down the balcony but judging from context they probably left at the load screen and got pulled into Ensha's roundtable hold trap where he tries to kill you

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

verbal enema posted:

You went the long way

Never go through the front door

Always try to sneak in through the back door, or underground tunnel, or open window, or secret side cave, or cliff entrance, even if it’s harder, because entering through the hidden path makes you feel clever

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Brutal.

Wait, who's the 2nd person that can invade the roundtable?

That's Ensha. Some randomizer mods change the gear that NPCs have.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Doomykins posted:

In this lore video I will be discussing how Queen Marika shattered the Elden Ring because she missed Godfrey's dick. As you can see by this pixel in her throne room...

Completely glossing over the much better idea that Marika and Godfrey shattered the Elden Ring by loving too hard.

Though the real answer is that much like the King of All Cosmos, Marika got tipsy one night, and well...no more Elden Ring.

Ionicpsycho
Dec 25, 2006
The Shortbus Avenger.
Oh huh, Occult weapons are pretty badass. Swapped over from pumping strength to minimum strength for Great Stars, and put the remainder into Arcane. Lost only 17 attack power, but Blood Loss Buildup went from 50 to 108. This was a good thing. Going to miss Prayerful Strike though

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Steve Yun posted:

Never go through the front door

Always try to sneak in through the back door, or underground tunnel, or open window, or secret side cave, or cliff entrance, even if it’s harder, because entering through the hidden path makes you feel clever

Counterpoint: Always go through the front gate at Stormveil, it's way faster and there's nothing of consequence on the side path except some smithing 2s and the brick hammer.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
The talisman in Gostoc’s kill room isn’t bad.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

John Murdoch posted:

Completely glossing over the much better idea that Marika and Godfrey shattered the Elden Ring by loving too hard.

Though the real answer is that much like the King of All Cosmos, Marika got tipsy one night, and well...no more Elden Ring.

That explains all the rolling

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

John Murdoch posted:

Is this the "mad taint" the narrator was on about?

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty
DLC Boss leak incoming:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Simply amazing

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Annath posted:

DLC Boss leak incoming:

:hmmyes:

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

gently caress no I ain't fighting that guy

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

miyazaki you’ve done it again

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Paracelsus posted:

Counterpoint: Always go through the front gate at Stormveil, it's way faster and there's nothing of consequence on the side path except some smithing 2s and the brick hammer.

I've tried many times to go through the front gate and die so many times lol

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

I can't decide on a character to get ready for the dlc. :(

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

Ratios and Tendency posted:

perfume/pot build

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Ffs I was trying to help pubbies with their boss fights, host runs into combat as soon as I appear before I buff us all and gets smoked immediately. Gg what a smart move. Yes, I mad.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

multiplayer has become such a pain in the rear end across all games and platforms, i'm glad that FS games can be played just fine SP. i do miss the messages in offline mode though

Drain 001
Nov 24, 2010

Dinosaur Gum
God drat, you make a L100 guy so that you get summoned to help lower level players, about L80 to L120. And you still get summoned for Maliketh and Radagon all the time AND get chewed out for nOt LeVeLiNg ViGor.

Bitch, if you are summoning me for those fights then YOU need to hit da bricks and level up.

Drain 001
Nov 24, 2010

Dinosaur Gum

PathAsc posted:

Ffs I was trying to help pubbies with their boss fights, host runs into combat as soon as I appear before I buff us all and gets smoked immediately. Gg what a smart move. Yes, I mad.

Yeah I see this all the time, maybe 1/3 of people actually wait at the fog. Also, hi Path :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Punchman