Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Fun question: If Trump loses in November and is shockingly still alive by 2028, will he run again?

will he be allowed to if he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Fun question: If Trump loses in November and is shockingly still alive by 2028, will he run again?

He'll have a hard time running while incarcerated with no way to tweet or talk to the public.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

2024 Presidential Debates most likely will not happen, but if they do they should be Feats of Strength rather than debates

Make em do the dementia test live

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I should have also said if he’s not in prison :lol:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Infinitum posted:

Make em do the dementia test live

also make them do pushups

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Waltzing Along posted:

He'll have a hard time running while incarcerated with no way to tweet or talk to the public.

Yeah, sure

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

Unfortunately they're definitely not going to put him in the cryoprison from Demolition Man, he'll still be able to talk and communicate with people who will then tweet (or troof) on his behalf

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

He will run again the day after the election is declared for Biden because he needs the money.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

also the RNC will never get rid of the Trumps as the C-suite, that's done and over with, their party is the party of the "TRUMP" family permanently now - at least financially

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

MrMojok posted:

Kind of disappointed the Trump! re-troof of a pic photoshopped to add cum to Willis’ face didn’t get more reaction in here.

That’s truly loving heinous. And the fact that the former president of the US retweeted this is just mind-boggling.

But not really of course, because we are taking about Trump!

lol actually came here to bring that up to Nitekrew, cause with morning crew it cause nary a stir they were discussing trumps golf swing instead

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I didn't really talk about it because I don't think it deserves attention because it is disgusting and without merit, but the people who made it being Ron DeSantis' sonnenrad krew probably should be, but that's a bigger discussion about nazism in the Republican party.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

true, without being able to immediately tombstone him with defamation it becomes just another nadir to throw on the pile till it gets brought up later, I guess

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

emSparkly posted:

Wait. What is the J6 anthem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uukvEcd25oQ

Flarpy
Aug 13, 2016

Shishkahuben posted:

trungo is going to wake up angry, spend the entire day receiving bad news, hear unflattering gossip about himself, notice an empty chair that wasn't there yesterday, order McDonald's and have it delivered after it's fresh, watch the news to see what they're saying about him, and go to bed angry.

ever day for the rest of his life is going to be identical to this, the only difference being whether he spends his afternoon in a courtroom getting told 'no,' a cornfield in Dayton wondering how many of his bills he actually needs to pay, or wandering the D-list resort where he lives because he needs to hold court like a bored roman patrician still pretending his family fortune and name is still worth something because no one else is going to.

lol

He will also make many calls and have many meetings.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

It's become really easy to figure out where the idea for The Emperor's New Clothes came from.

40% of the voting public believe those clothes so hard they want to murder everybody who sees the truth.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

LividLiquid posted:

It's become really easy to figure out where the idea for The Emperor's New Clothes came from.

40% of the voting public believe those clothes so hard they want to murder everybody who sees the truth.

that's why it's a fable, it's a lesson to teach children about what a bunch of loving idiots your great-grandparents were

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

"hi, I'm Donald Trump, and this is jerkass"

*Violently shits pants, but not in a funny way*

Or a very funny way, depending who you are

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Donald "TRUMP" making GBS threads his pants is always funny

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

If he's neither dead nor in prison, then absolutely yes.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

MrQwerty posted:

Donald "TRUMP" making GBS threads his pants is always funny

Meant intentionally funny, not "I'm a drooling moron" funny

Laughing with vs laughing at

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

If he's neither dead nor in prison, then absolutely yes.

The grift never ends

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Hell, trump should learn to just own it. Go up at a rally and just be all "wanna hear a joke?" Then just catastrophically blow out his diaper on live tv, while laughing. I'd sure be owned.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Trummo is going to be the republican nominee every single cycle until he dies and then probably at least one after.

ob21
Aug 21, 2017

MrQwerty posted:

that's why it's a fable, it's a lesson to teach children about what a bunch of loving idiots your great-grandparents were

..link?

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

funniest thing is him losing the 28 republican primary to whoever the Haley ends up being, while the talking heads try to usher him out the way they talk about Reagan while he kicks and screams

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ob21 posted:

..link?

anyone who had grandchildren in the continental united states between 1776-1990 is absolved unless they are black or native american

i didn't make the rules

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Fish Of Doom posted:

Trummo is going to be the republican nominee every single cycle until he dies and then probably at least one after.

looking forward to this tbh

also looking forward to the inevitable post this november after trump loses where someone suggests shutting this thread down because surely by now all the lols are over

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Fish Of Doom posted:

The Republican Party is 100,000% going to Kim Il-Sung the poo poo out of Trump after he dies.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

*stretches awake*
"I think I'm gonna go hit some balls next to my bitch ex-wife's tax grave and then go to the Villages big tit caviar bar after I eat a big mac"
Narrator: Donald Trump did not realize that this was a waking nightmare, because he was stupid and tacky

if donald trump had the capacity to be satisfied with anything, we wouldn't be in this mess and he wouldn't find every day agonizing, but sadly he does not.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

NoiseAnnoys posted:

if donald trump had the capacity to be satisfied with anything, we wouldn't be in this mess and he wouldn't find every day agonizing, but sadly he does not.

I never said or insinuated at any point in that thought experiment that he was satisfied with a goddamn loving thing

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Waltzing Along posted:

its still legal to run for president from prison

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

:hmmno:

Mr Ice Cream Glove should have posted:

Fun question: If Trump WINS in November and is shockingly still alive by 2028, will he run again?
:hmmyes:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

if trump wins in november forever secretary of state/don't call me president yet stephen miller will make elections illegal so

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

if trump wins in november forever secretary of state/don't call me president yet stephen miller will make elections illegal so

oh man, miller is gonna be his VP pick, isnt he

when does trump have to declare his vp by? or is that not actually legally a thing?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Junk posted:

oh man, miller is gonna be his VP pick, isnt he

when does trump have to declare his vp by? or is that not actually legally a thing?

no, miller very much wants to be sec state/be in a putin position for trump's yeltsin

ob21
Aug 21, 2017

MrQwerty posted:

anyone who had grandchildren in the continental united states between 1776-1990 is absolved unless they are black or native american

i didn't make the rules

...I did none of that, but I make a brutally caressed Irish Coffee... Slaintѐ!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

After he gets done screaming about how unfair 2024 is, he will announce his run because that means the election has begun and you can't indict anybody running for president and WHY ARE YOU PUTTING THOSE HANDCUFFS ON DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR OH MY GOD I'VE WASTED MY LIFE!

But seriously I imagine once reality hits him in the face that Biden beat him again he'll probably have a life-altering medical incident.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

After he gets done screaming about how unfair 2024 is, he will announce his run because that means the election has begun and you can't indict anybody running for president and WHY ARE YOU PUTTING THOSE HANDCUFFS ON DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR OH MY GOD I'VE WASTED MY LIFE!

But seriously I imagine once reality hits him in the face that Biden beat him again he'll probably have a life-altering medical incident.

hes just going to keep on insisting it was stolen, so unfair, right until he can't physically do it anymore he will keep holding rallies to ever dwindling crowds, insisting that many couldn't make it because george soros deactivated their e-vehicles in an act of election interference. there is no end to this poo poo, he'll be whining about beating hillary as they lead him to the electric chair

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

It’s time to talk about REPARATIONS, to all of us who have experienced all the loving bullshit of the Trump! years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MrMojok posted:

It’s time to talk about REPARATIONS, to all of us who have experienced all the loving bullshit of the Trump! years

I am going to register as a GOP politician and try to scam Lara Trump