Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Had Thai duck curry. Helped clear my sinuses a bit. This cough is really annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Lol this thread might remember I got uhh.. 6 or 7 teeth extracted in 2021 and 4 implants in 2022

i still need more but man its nice to chew semi normally again

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

redshirt posted:

My man. I knew there was a reason I loved you. You're smart!

That's what my therapist tells me. But he gets paid to talk to me, so his compliments are always suspect.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

That's what my therapist tells me. But he gets paid to talk to me, so his compliments are always suspect.

Well they don't pay me poo poo and I say you're cool!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

redshirt posted:

Well they don't pay me poo poo and I say you're cool!

*this post endorsed by the AG Council*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm also for hire in place of your therapist if you need someone to tell you you're awesome.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

*this post endorsed by the AG Council*

I know you got your fingers in all that but I am clean LAP!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

redshirt posted:

I know you got your fingers in all that but I am clean LAP!

I am brand/post synergizing

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

i ate the best fuckin pizza

Ruby today:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

it took like 2hrs to arrive, you have no idea how right you are

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
thinkin bout what it would take to cause a pizza to take 2 hours... maybe it got stuck in traffic???

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Booty Pageant posted:

thinkin bout what it would take to cause a pizza to take 2 hours... maybe it got stuck in traffic???

It was so irresistibly delicious the pizzamakers/deliverer kept eating it and having to make a new one

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

good news

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Morning mood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGjAYH-Nq4

I adore this song

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

PEEEEEEE----UUUUU!!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sunday vibes

jammiesjammer
Feb 14, 2023

Ruby Gloom posted:

i ate the best fuckin pizza

what toppings?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

jammiesjammer posted:

what toppings?

spicy chicken :hmmyes:

jammiesjammer
Feb 14, 2023

Ruby Gloom posted:

spicy chicken :hmmyes:

sounds primo! :cool:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hey the little chipmunks have woken up!

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I'm not Irish, I'm not Catholic and I don't drink so I don't care about St Patricks day. But I do have sparkly green cat ears that I've been wearing all day while doing such festive holiday activities as laundry and cleaning the kitty water fountain

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I'm not Irish, I'm not Catholic and I don't drink so I don't care about St Patricks day. But I do have sparkly green cat ears that I've been wearing all day while doing such festive holiday activities as laundry and cleaning the kitty water fountain

this is very whimsical and i appreciate it :3:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

My long lasting image of St Patrick's Day in Boston as a young man:

Green vomit in sawdust and snow slush outside the Behan, getting carded....

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

:lmao: guess who fell off their bed and got a torso full of bruises

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ruby Gloom posted:

Derpies while attempting the waistband trick?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

hmmm, tommy lee jones?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

fartknocker posted:

Derpies while attempting the waistband trick?

rumour has it

TIP posted:

hmmm, tommy lee jones?

at his age this would kill him

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

drat, :rip: tommy lee jones

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

drat, :rip: tommy lee jones

bones like EGGSHELL

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I won't ask your business Ruby, but I'll wonder....

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

TIP posted:

hmmm, tommy lee jones?

He would never sanction such buffoonery.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

Protect your torso Ruby :ohdear:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

To preface this.... just.... buh.

Long hectic day of driving, had to poo poo real bad the whole time but co-workers were in such a rush I didn't even have time for that. Started the day just north of Atlanta, drove up to northern Indiana because I was helping out another branch and thats where they're located. We get there and the keys to the van I drove there from Des Moines have vanished. Get a ride from one of them to* my hotel and they basically call me a dumbass the whole way. As far as I know I left the keys in the van in case they needed to move it.
Get to the hotel and it has to be the shittiest one in town and it was clearly trashed because of st. Patricks day. I finally get to the room to find the shower curtain rod torn from the walls. Lovely. I unload in the toilet finally to discover it doesn't flush. I get a new room. It hasn't been cleaned and smells like vomit. I get another room and its fine. Crappy but whatever
So I tear through my stuff looking for the van key to no avail. I did find a piece of paper folded up in the inside pocket of my coat. I pull it out and... its the receipt from when I had to put Midas down. I start bawling out of nowhere from the stress and exhaustion and finding that unexpectly.
I don't know what the plan is for tomorrow. I don't know how long I'll be stuck here or how much poo poo I might be in for the van key. Tomorrow was supposed to be a chill paid rest day before heading home tuesday. I'm stuck here with no vehicle.

Guess who's getting drunk on cheap boxed white wine because that's all the run-down 7-11 next door had?????

Revins fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Mar 18, 2024

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Revins posted:

To preface this.... just.... buh.

Long hectic day of driving, had to poo poo real bad the whole time but co-workers were in such a rush I didn't even have time for that. Started the day just north of Atlanta, drove up to northern Indiana because I was helping out another branch and thats where they're located. We get there and the keys to the van I drove there from Des Moines have vanished. Get a ride from one of them from my hotel and they basically call me a dumbass the whole way. As far as I know I left the keys in the van in case they needed to move it.
Get to the hotel and it has to be the shittiest one in town and it was clearly trashed because of st. Patricks day. I finally get to the room to find the shower curtain rod torn from the walls. Lovely. I unload in the toilet finally to discover it doesn't flush. I get a new room. It hasn't been cleaned and smells like vomit. I get another room and its fine. Crappy but whatever
So I tear through my stuff looking for the van key to no avail. I did find a piece of paper folded up in the inside pocket of my coat. I pull it out and... its the receipt from when I had to put Midas down. I start bawling out of nowhere from the stress and exhaustion and finding that unexpectly.
I don't know what the plan is for tomorrow. I don't know how long I'll be stuck here or how much poo poo I might be in for the van key. Tomorrow was supposed to be a chill paid rest day before heading home tuesday. I'm stuck here with no vehicle.

Guess who's getting drunk on cheap boxed white wine because that's all the run-down 7-11 next door had?????

Brother I am sorry. Get drunk and vent here.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

:glomp: we love you revins

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I'm applying for new jobs as soon as I get back

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Found out my brother is having a major surgery for his cancer. It's happening early April. I'm worried but I think I will see if I can go home sometime soon to be with him. I think my boss will be understanding. gently caress. gently caress cancer.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21z_doFG_AE

DOUZ DOUZ

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

IT NEVER ENDS.

I got two of those Tai-pei beef and broccoli deals to eat at the 7-11 because I didn't feel like doing door dash today. Microwaved them both, one was clearly way expired. It was mush. I took it back to the 7-11 for a replacement. The lady there was very kind and checked the rest of the beef and broccolis and they all looked off. I got a 2 pack of hot pockets as a replacement instead. The other thing of b+b looked fine but I didn't trust it so I threw it out because gently caress chancing food poisining

Also my room keys didn't work on return so I had to go back down and get them re-programmef
Am I in hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dixville posted:

Found out my brother is having a major surgery for his cancer. It's happening early April. I'm worried but I think I will see if I can go home sometime soon to be with him. I think my boss will be understanding. gently caress. gently caress cancer.

Good luck to you and your brother and your family.