Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

A strange pivot from Lindsay Graham to strengthen the Senate majority, but who knows, it may work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Not accessible in Texas

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

jaegerx posted:

Not accessible in Texas

Finally the politicians did something right.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Grey Cat posted:

Is someone calling themselves a mama bear like a weeb calling themselves a tsundere? In the sense that if you have to call yourself that you ain't it.

Along with “spitfire”, “fierce” and “feisty” it basically just means she’s going to say a bunch of offensive poo poo and you’re not allowed to get mad at her

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Oscar Wild posted:

Breaking news! Biden wears shoes; what is he afraid of?

Non-sexual foot licking?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

thanks, I hate it!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Shishkahuben posted:

thanks, I hate it!

:tipshat:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Wow, I wonder how much hate mail and harassment from chuds Lindsey Graham Patriot Barbie Esq. gets meant for Sen. Lindsey Graham.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1769398547240079764?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

Biden should post a photo of him crushing a jar of Dijon mustard under his boot.

I realize Fox News has to poo poo and smear it everywhere, because it's a propaganda network that sells fear and anger but I gotta wonder how broke loving brained you have to be to read into this and nod your head at how it just proves Gyna Joe is insidiously hiding his decrepitude.

Shoes that are comfortable are woke.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Let's rewrite the headline.

"Boeing has a financial responsibility to remain dangerous to fly."

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Let's rewrite the headline.

"Boeing has a financial responsibility to remain dangerous to fly."

BOEING WANTS TO HARVEST YOUR CHILD'S KIDNEYS WITH PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

OK, since this is in my home city, I had to see where this illustrious event was taking place...

https://mfa20.com/

First of all, I am kind of amazed at the number of right wingers people are expected to know who they are:

A layout of the event:

This event has everything! An overhang red carpet, a restroom trailer, a dining tent with an adjoining LuLaRoe Boutique, because, sure?

This is a tiny church in the middle of nowhere, it's actually kind of funny.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I realize Fox News has to poo poo and smear it everywhere, because it's a propaganda network that sells fear and anger but I gotta wonder how broke loving brained you have to be to read into this and nod your head at how it just proves Gyna Joe is insidiously hiding his decrepitude.

Shoes that are comfortable are woke.

It reminds me of when they went after Biden for enjoying some ice cream. They just have to take every little thing he does, no matter how boring and mundane, and blow it up into a controversy.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Adding "Unrelenting Momma Bear" to my neighborhood watch bio.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

When Trump kicks the bucket there’s going to be a tsunami of grifting emails sent out to all TRUE PATRIOTS, from his campaign, family and every chud podcaster.
Donate NOW to show that you stand with TRUMP and DEMAND he is given the BIGGEST state funeral in history and also help us build a 50 foot golden statue!

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Our plane has suffered a catastrophic increase in overhead compartment capacity

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol $5

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

lularoe is still a thing in 2024? not surprised it’s trump adjacent but i thought that company was gone

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1769450262391923156/photo/1

There was no way that this was anything but the Trump campaign setting a pile of money on fire to stroke Trump's ego, there is no possible way that this was worth the money in terms of turning out donations, voter engagement or news media.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Has anyone ever posted DONALD CUMP before, or am I innovating here?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Three Olives posted:

OK, since this is in my home city, I had to see where this illustrious event was taking place...

https://mfa20.com/

First of all, I am kind of amazed at the number of right wingers people are expected to know who they are:

A layout of the event:

This event has everything! An overhang red carpet, a restroom trailer, a dining tent with an adjoining LuLaRoe Boutique, because, sure?

This is a tiny church in the middle of nowhere, it's actually kind of funny.

That's not a church. I've seen lots of churches and even been in a few of them.

Oh and it's definitely not a tiny church. It's very very big for a church.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Number 2,725 in Fascism (Books).

And in case you were not sure, Tall Pine Books in a self-publishing company whose services include ghostwriting. Her accomplishment with having a book means she had $1,449 (Only $161 a month on a 9-month payment plan!)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She probably also helps jungle children and was friends with Steve Jobs growing up

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

#1 in Fascism?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Has anyone ever posted DONALD CUMP before, or am I innovating here?

No one has said it today. Many people are saying DONALD CUMP though

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1769398547240079764?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

Biden should post a photo of him crushing a jar of Dijon mustard under his boot.

articles like this make up the front page of foxnew about 99% of the time. just absolute horseshit shoveled down the eager maws of brainless trash goblins

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
CH'RUMP

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Faustian Bargain posted:

lularoe is still a thing in 2024? not surprised it’s trump adjacent but i thought that company was gone

They got spanked pretty hard in terms of fines and poo poo, but were allowed to continue as long as they grifted slightly less.

Because it’s America, Land of the Free* :911:

*offer only applies if you’re rich and can plausibly claim to “create jobs”

In fact, the question was asked earlier how come Donald Trump wasn’t ever charged with crimes way before he was ever involved in politics, and the answer is: he could’ve/should’ve been charged in the 90s but he was practically American royalty, and it didn’t hurt that he was a friend of Bill Clinton :cripes:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Suppressed evidence?

Of what? The January 6thers were innocent, and also Trump should be king?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I love how noted lib Liz Cheney is on MAGA's most hated list.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Trump’s crimes equal all of the other past President’s crimes combined.

In his first year.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

TulliusCicero posted:

Suppressed evidence?

he thinks its hillary

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Took me too long to figure out _her_ name is Lindsey Graham as well. lmao imagine you wanting to grift chuds but your name is Lindsey Graham.. "I'll add Patriot Barbie when I say my name" is pretty hilarious though as a solution

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Three Olives posted:

Number 2,725 in Fascism (Books).

And in case you were not sure, Tall Pine Books in a self-publishing company whose services include ghostwriting. Her accomplishment with having a book means she had $1,449 (Only $161 a month on a 9-month payment plan!)

those poor, poor writers

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

TulliusCicero posted:

Suppressed evidence?

It's a thing with Trump. Something about the committee deleting evidence, total exoneration, etc.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Strong Sauce posted:

Took me too long to figure out _her_ name is Lindsey Graham as well. lmao imagine you wanting to grift chuds but your name is Lindsey Graham.. "I'll add Patriot Barbie when I say my name" is pretty hilarious though as a solution

"People say I'm like a female version of Bugs Bunny. I'll call myself Lady Bugs"

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

nobody's been treated like me, patriot barbie, in terms of targetedly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm honestly surprised Mattel hasn't sued her for using the name "Patriot Barbie".