Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
##vote salad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

##vote: TPC hell yeah lets do this

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
##vote cob

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Imagine nolunching after three days.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Ugggh.

##vote: cob

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Y'all are boring. ##vote cob

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hmmmm ##vote da cob

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, death cob for cutie!

Votecount for Day 1

death cob for cutie (9): wins32767, wologar, wologar, shwinnebego, wologar, shwinnebego, Zoya, Tea Party Crasher, Opopanax, PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, saladscooper, PlasticAutomaton, Cloacamazing!, hambeet
saladscooper (6): Zoya, AnonymousNarcotics, Zoya, shwinnebego, Johnny Keats, Cloacamazing!, GulagDolls, death cob for cutie, Cloacamazing!, Tired Moritz
Tea Party Crasher (2): PlasticAutomaton, Johnny Keats, death cob for cutie, sharkmafia, saladscooper, saladscooper, PlasticAutomaton, Johnny Keats, death cob for cutie, Cloacamazing!, Monathin, PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, Cloacamazing!
shwinnebego (0): saladscooper, Monathin, Monathin, saladscooper
Opopanax (0): Tea Party Crasher, wologar, Zoya, wologar, Tea Party Crasher, Zoya
Tired Moritz (0): Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!
Monathin (0): PlasticAutomaton, hambeet, hambeet, PlasticAutomaton
Johnny Keats (0): saladscooper, saladscooper
AnonymousNarcotics (0): wologar, shwinnebego, wologar, shwinnebego
hambeet (0): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher
Cloacamazing! (0): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher
sharkmafia (0): GulagDolls, Tea Party Crasher, Cloacamazing!, Tea Party Crasher, Cloacamazing!, GulagDolls
GulagDolls (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego

Not Voting (0):

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 17th, 2024 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 20 minutes.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
death cob for cutie - JumboTron - Town Team has collapsed in a heap.

You are the JumboTron! Anniversaries, marriage proposals, graduations; you announce it all! Once per night you may create a message of 250 (or less) characters. That message will be displayed in lights at the beginning of the game day.

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Night 1 begins now. You have 24 hours to get night actions in.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

After a brief pause, the game resumed. However, none of the pitchers returned to game, leading to a brief pause while someone found an old pitching machine.

JohnnyKeats - Pitcher - Town Team has been killed in the night!

You are the Pitcher! One of the most vital roles on the team, you are capable of throwing a directed ball almost 100 mph at a tiny little target. Once during the game you make take the ##hit with pitch action in the thread. That player will be eliminated from the game.

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

PlasticAutomaton - Relief Pitcher - Scum Sluggers Team has been killed in the night!

You are the Relief Pitcher! Called in when the opening pitcher gets too tired to continue, you have a lot of time on your hands. One per night you may target another player with ##Track. You will track them and see any player that they visit during that same night.

You are a member of the Scum Sluggers Team. You win when your team has unassailable control of the vote.

It is now Day 2! Lets Play Ball!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (14): AnonymousNarcotics, Cloacamazing!, GulagDolls, hambeet, Monathin, Opopanax, saladscooper, sharkmafia, shwinnebego, Tea Party Crasher, Tired Moritz, wins32767, wologar, Zoya

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
How much for the glizzy?

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
Play ball

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (14): AnonymousNarcotics, Cloacamazing!, GulagDolls, hambeet, Monathin, Opopanax, saladscooper, sharkmafia, shwinnebego, Tea Party Crasher, Tired Moritz, wins32767, wologar, Zoya

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Votefinder, that's a lie. The deadline is March 20th, 2024 at 6:04 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

So my theory from yesterday was that the scum captains had a chance of determining a scum player on the other team based on how they drafted. If someone wasn't picked from the list they submitted, they'd be very likely scum on the other team.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

well, i was right about cob and wrong about plastic.

i'm gonna call that a wash.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Hey people who swerved off cob to vote TPC and then went back to cob when it looked like the TPC vote wasn't going to get any traction, why did you go for cob and not salad who had more votes at that time?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

So I'm going to attribute Plastic's death to that. He was also early on the TPC bandwagon with Keats. Maybe busing? Best I have to go on today even if it's a thin reed.

##vote TPC

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Hey people who swerved off cob to vote TPC and then went back to cob when it looked like the TPC vote wasn't going to get any traction, why did you go for cob and not salad who had more votes at that time?

I didn't swerve to cob but as someone who was voting TPC, salad was voting my current highest scumread (shwinn) and while that's not a guarantee of towniness in fire/ice it was good enough for Day 1 for me.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Roles were assigned /before/ picks. I'm don't think you've really forgotten that.

##vote: TPC

Thank you Keats for killing jokephase.

This vote in particular feels bus like.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

I'd also vote GulagDolls today. These three posts in particular feel like scum trying to avoid a lurker warning.

GulagDolls posted:

i've been really distracted. time to vote whoever has the highest amount of votes.

GulagDolls posted:

upon further review, these vote leaders suck.

GulagDolls posted:

oh well. chop his head off with a wicked curveball ##vote salad

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Why are you so thirsty for salads blood

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Why are you so thirsty for salads blood

Which would be olive oil for the record

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Heh, Cobb salad

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Man, I thought the game was a lot bigger than this. Sorry I'll do better today, especially now that I'm dead in the other one

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
the swerve away from salad is pretty weird, yeah

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Opopanax posted:

Man, I thought the game was a lot bigger than this. Sorry I'll do better today, especially now that I'm dead in the other one

wins32767 posted:

These posts in particular feel like scum trying to avoid a lurker warning.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm town trying to avoid a lurker mod kill, to be specific

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

wologar posted:

How much for the glizzy?

$4.20 but it comes with waffle fries and an incredibly inconsistent soda

you never know how much syrup the soda machine is gonna dispense

it's like a soda gacha, really

sometimes you end up with a delicious drink, sometimes you end up with a slushie, sometimes you end up with a soda pudding

so come on down to Zoya's world-famous Glizzy Gulpers™. Mm mm, that's adequate!©

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Zoya posted:

$4.20 but it comes with waffle fries and an incredibly inconsistent soda

you never know how much syrup the soda machine is gonna dispense

it's like a soda gacha, really

sometimes you end up with a delicious drink, sometimes you end up with a slushie, sometimes you end up with a soda pudding

so come on down to Zoya's world-famous Glizzy Gulpers™. Mm mm, that's adequate!©

I'll take 16.4, s'il vous plaît.

##vote salad

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

wins32767 posted:

This vote in particular feels bus like.

see i thought the monathin thing stood out more as he hopped off it very easily without a backward look. there's no real conviction to it after the initial post / vote.

whereas tpc he went back to a second time and even canvassed if people were interested in voting with him.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

hambeet posted:

see i thought the monathin thing stood out more as he hopped off it very easily without a backward look. there's no real conviction to it after the initial post / vote.

whereas tpc he went back to a second time and even canvassed if people were interested in voting with him.

Yeah, that's what makes TPC feel more bus like to me. Being intentional about voting and consistent versus not really caring. Like overthinking the TPC votes.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

wologar posted:

I'll take 16.4, s'il vous plaît.

##vote salad

:haibrower: ##vote salad

i would also vote TPC

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Does someone want to actually elaborate on the salad stuff in more detail?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Are the scummy salad posts in the room with us right now

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I mean.... The swerve tho

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Hey people who were voting Cob why did you vote Cob? Suspicious!

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Monathin posted:

Does someone want to actually elaborate on the salad stuff in more detail?

sure! i called him as a scum captain on D0 and so every time someone says they think salad is scum i go "YEP THAT'S RIGHT!!!" and point at my screen because if it's true i get to feel like a genius and be insufferably smug about it later and that's about as far as my case goes

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

lmfao well. points for honesty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Zoya posted:

if it's true i get to feel like a genius and be insufferably smug about it later and that's about as far as my case goes

This is how we all play Mafia You're just brave enough to admit it