Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

CannonFodder posted:

John Leguizamo was so good in Violent Night. S tier Christmas movie.

Fact. I laughed so hard all the way through it.
The Pest is a criminally underrated movie that’s dumb-funny. His tv show was fantastic too. There was a sketch that I want to say was the “Blame Game” a game show where people blame others for their problems. A classic.im sure it’s on YouTube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

CannonFodder posted:

John Leguizamo was so good in Violent Night. S tier Christmas movie.

The Pest is a top-tier comedy of his.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

i guess nite krew's topic tonight is john leguizamo?

i remember watching him on some variety show.. it's probably house of buggin.. but did one of his characters have some catch phrase? i'm too old to remember it now.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
PKMN Trainer Red, please do the needful and photoshop Biden holding a big ol' hamburger there

Regalingualius posted:

Unironically planning to drop everything and get a celebratory drink, no matter what time of day it is
absolutely going to go and get shitfaced in celebration

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

If we're saying what we will do when toop dies, I'm going to have a drink and post the maximum :lol:s I can in a single message. Then I'm going lol some more.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

That is the face of old man "oh my god I actually got hands on that huge slice of pizza" and I super sympathize if that's the energy here.

edit: I'm advocating for pizza. Politics be damned. Pizza.

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Mar 18, 2024

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

PKMN Trainer Red, please do the needful and photoshop Biden holding a big ol' hamburger there

I'm not him, but I can fill in in a pinch

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Captain Invictus posted:

Red’s probably sleeping and I should be too.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

https://twitter.com/bradfordpearson/status/1769384159120593322?s=61&t=-vp9P7i8Kl2W3uKiLPEWrA

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Civil posted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be really upset if he dies before getting tossed into the clink

Honestly I would fully prepare yourself for this likely to be the outcome. 95 percent at least. Between his age, bad health, and the narcissistic collapse if he actually gets pinned down by SOMETHING, Trump living to see any sort of prison time is about as likely as the Kansas City Chiefs winning the next two Super Bowls in 2025 and 26. POSSIBLE, but I wouldn't be placing any wagers.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Uncle O'Grimacy brings milkshakes to all 32 counties of the republic

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Good morning and welcome to the week of finding out if trump can wrangle up five hundred million dollars

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Quote-Unquote posted:

brexit already did that. this country is hosed lol

No, no, the promised Golden Age Of Prosperity and wonderful trade deals with the USA and EU is going to start any day now.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

whenever the talk of trump death pops up I get preemptively excited for the day I click into the thread to see a 40 page wall of alarms and LOLs and have a good reason to get shitfaced to nub yub that night

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

greazeball posted:

Good morning and welcome to the week of finding out if trump can wrangle up five hundred million dollars

Let's see him try and wriggle his way out of this one!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Has Trump congratulated his close friend Putin on his overwhelming victory in Russia's free, fair and transparent election yet? The sort of election that Trump wants for America?

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Stoatbringer posted:

Has Trump congratulated his close friend Putin on his overwhelming victory in Russia's free, fair and transparent election yet? The sort of election that Trump wants for America?

It's what pisses off these people the most. They not only want to win, they also want the respect and adoration of their opponents.

They essentially want to be the God Emperor from 40k.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Okuteru posted:

It's what pisses off these people the most. They not only want to win, they also want the respect and adoration of their opponents.

They essentially want to be the God Emperor from 40k.

The God Emperor specifically didn't want any of this, besides winning for the betterment of mankind.

:goonsay:

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I'm 5' 7" and one day in the 7th grade during gym class while wrestling a friend I got stabbed pretty deeply in the forearm with the pencil he forgot he had in his pocket when I went to grapple with him and I never wrestled since.

I did try to grapple a troll in D&D once just to piss off the DM though, that counts; right?

You cannot leave me hanging like this.....what happened with the troll....what was your character? Did you have rope?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Grey Cat posted:

If we're saying what we will do when toop dies, I'm going to have a drink and post the maximum :lol:s I can in a single message. Then I'm going lol some more.

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

Jelly posted:

Every single politician blue and red says this to get more donations even if they're like 20 points ahead

e: Buuuuuut the polls are showing 41/41

What a brilliant move running a dude named All Red as a democrat. I doubt the chudniverse can see through this subterfuge. Will force the repubs to actually focus on educating their voters.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

When Trump dies, what will you do first?

I’ll start by going on patriots.win and screenshotting the hell out of it

Depends. If he strikes out or his head/brain explode mid speech it’s time to make gifs and send them to chuds.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

When Trump dies, what will you do first?

I’ll start by going on patriots.win and screenshotting the hell out of it

Probably have a drink at the nearest bar and toast people that he died.

If Stephen Miller dies, I'll go to my nearest Mexican bar, and toast pendejadas to his Goebbles wannabe rear end all goddamn night. Call in sick tomorrow, I don't care.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Was it in this thread that had the tweet about privatizing the TSA with all the Os falling off? I feel like that was a PKMN Trainer Red joint, but I can't find it back in the thread.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Okuteru posted:

Probably have a drink at the nearest bar and toast people that he died.

If Stephen Miller dies, I'll go to my nearest Mexican bar, and toast pendejadas to his Goebbles wannabe rear end all goddamn night. Call in sick tomorrow, I don't care.

I don't drink anymore but I would totally bring my family to have a huge dinner at Ai' Jalisco.

Do you remember the time he had spray on hair on tv? He just looked even more ghoulish.

Also, John Lequizamo adds to any movie. I don't care

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Cruz should be ok, this type of situation is precisely why the RNC is there. They'll just strategically reallocate campaign funds and...

Wait, I'm getting a message... oh...

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Last time he ran was 2018? I thought it was more recent

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol Elon stanning for this guy

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Talk like that but walks like this:

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1769697699375292691?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

I really can't get over the fact that he really likes doing his "dance", a bizarre arrhythmic gyration of his upper torso to some alien music and tempo that's supposed to be endearing or cool or something and not the horrific spasms of a human body seeking death's release from the infirmities of age.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Imagine if you weren’t repulsed by him, and you saw him do that dance on stage. You’d like it and you’d cheer and clap. So he keeps doing it, because the crowd cheering is about the only thing that makes him feel something inside his shriveled up husk of a heart. He’s like a dog trying to get his master to give him a treat.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Because he gets a reaction. Crowds go loving nuts when he starts jerking off ghosts on stage.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Jerking off ghosts LIKE A DOG

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Jerking off ghosts LIKE A DOGDAN AYKROYD

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Because he gets a reaction. Crowds go loving nuts when he starts jerking off ghosts on stage.

New Trump anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmtLHcx2kxs

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I thought he was the one being sexually assaulted. And idk, I always assumed it was a spooky blowjob for some reason. :shrug:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I always assumed the ghost was giving him a blowjob to get in his good graces so the ghost wouldn't get busted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:actually: a ghost gives Dan Aykroyd a blowie