Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
nuh uh he's the throat goat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Failed Imagineer posted:

Wisconsin - A Good State For U Kno What

Red Foreman putting his foot in your rear end.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

nine-gear crow posted:

Losing badly in the Electoral College?

Well, Trump only lost it by 30k votes, but yeah I guess that too as well as the icecream.

Lol'ing thinking about Trump having to hold a cone with both hands like when he drinks water

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Was he roughing them up or jacking them off?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
The libs don't want you to know the health benefits of asbestos

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

withak posted:

Someone is feeling heir oats this morning.

Probably pissed cause he knew all the "trump is poor" lols were coming today

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Big Mac posted:

genuinely wouldn't be surprised if Elon's inability to qualify kept him from posting the bond.

She already bribed her way to a cabinet position so I'ma go ahead and say this scenario would bring us VP Betsy Devos :patriot:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

The Unselect Committee is the most 3rd-grader insult possible. Just braindead levels of creativity.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Buce posted:

e ja nai ka !!!

many fine samurai on both sides

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Three Olives posted:

Has anyone done an explainer on how/what time table NY enforcing the judgement plays out if Trump doesn't get a stay/posts bond?

I would assume there is a relatively quick process where NY just says, Trump's plane belongs to us now and if you fly anywhere in it, it is felony theft.
they ask trump politely
six months later he says "no"
they schedule a meeting six months away about possibly asking him again
six months later trump demands a six month stay
it's granted
six months after that trump says "no"
they schedule a meeting with trump's lawyers on a fast tracked timeline of four months.
four months later trump's attorneys say "no"
three months after that they request trump consider coming to a meeting
trump says "no"
18 months later they respectfully request that trump consider asking his lawyers to talk to them in a meeting
trump's lawyers grant the meeting
a judge nominated by trump puts an immediate stay on any meeting activity for 5 months
6 months later trumk requests a settlement of 34 cents
45 months later trump rescinds the offer
6 months later new york sends an angry letter to trump tower that never gets opened

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Somewhere, Mike pillow’s eyes turn to dollar signs as he realizes he can stuff all that surplus asbestos into a profit*.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

InsertPotPun posted:

they ask trump politely
six months later he says "no"
they schedule a meeting six months away about possibly asking him again
six months later trump demands a six month stay
it's granted
six months after that trump says "no"
they schedule a meeting with trump's lawyers on a fast tracked timeline of four months.
four months later trump's attorneys say "no"
three months after that they request trump consider coming to a meeting
trump says "no"
18 months later they respectfully request that trump consider asking his lawyers to talk to them in a meeting
trump's lawyers grant the meeting
a judge nominated by trump puts an immediate stay on any meeting activity for 5 months
6 months later trumk requests a settlement of 34 cents
45 months later trump rescinds the offer
6 months later new york sends an angry letter to trump tower that never gets opened

It’s good that they’ve streamlined the process.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtqr_K_8L9E LegalEagle has a good breakdown of the Trump criminal case in Georgia and what is going on with that right now.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Welp time to burn Georgia again

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Does the sheriff want to owe Dominion a billion bucks too?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

madmatt112 posted:

The Unselect Committee is the most 3rd-grader insult possible. Just braindead levels of creativity.

More like UNsuperman!!! :smuggo:

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

BigglesSWE posted:

This could be fun.

Buckle up for a REVERSAL OF FORTUNE

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

mobby_6kl posted:

Does the sheriff want to owe Dominion a billion bucks too?

I can see where this is going and “Sheriff found guilty of laundering millions in county funding to pay off civil debt” is a headline that is very likely in our future.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

At first I was eye-rolling the overreaction of the Trump "Bloodbath" comments but seeing the reaction, and how the right has become hyperfocused enough on it that they can't say or do anything else, we need to keep doing poo poo like this. Let them chase their tails over out-of-context quotes reframed in bad faith for a while.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

redshirt posted:

That's one of the worst things about this whole "Trump" thing: Lots and lots of us knew he was complete and utter trash in the 80's! A long time ago. And yet, here we are....

NBC deserves a lot of blame for that loving piece of poo poo The Apprentice

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Let me guess. The meat of it will be emails between engineers on a completely different product reporting bugs so they can be fixed and idiots will respond "See, they don't work! Proof!"

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Lifespan posted:

Let me guess. The meat of it will be emails between engineers on a completely different product reporting bugs so they can be fixed and idiots will respond "See, they don't work! Proof!"

No, it's a lot worse than that. The emails are from and to people with non-American sounding names, which is proof positive that Dominion cheated in the 2020 election.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

TremorX posted:

At first I was eye-rolling the overreaction of the Trump "Bloodbath" comments but seeing the reaction, and how the right has become hyperfocused enough on it that they can't say or do anything else, we need to keep doing poo poo like this. Let them chase their tails over out-of-context quotes reframed in bad faith for a while.
Indeed. If you’re explaining you’re losing.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Lifespan posted:

My bet is on half the correspondence being the legal team laughing about how they’ll be funded for the next hundred years due to all the cultists disparaging them publicly

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

is he the sheriff of nottingham?

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

:lmao: that bow and quiver
he wants to be robin hood but he's actually the sheriff of nottingham

edit: dammit beaten like a

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

saintonan posted:

No, it's a lot worse than that. The emails are from and to people with non-American sounding names, which is proof positive that Dominion cheated in the 2020 election.

What have the Seraphim, Cherubim and Ophanim done about this?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

nobodygetshurt posted:

:lmao: that bow and quiver
he wants to be robin hood but he's actually the sheriff of nottingham

HAHAHA PWNED

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

Buce posted:

is he the sheriff of nottingham?

Sheriff of Nothingburger

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

TremorX posted:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1769735568768872854

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Nessus posted:

Indeed. If you’re explaining you’re losing.

us: "lol BLOODBATH"
them: "wait no acktually you see that's taken out of context you stupid lib, he was talking about the auto—"
us: "yeah TRUMP IS BROKE LOL"

starting to see why these people rule the world if it's this easy

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

and BEYOND!

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Data Graham posted:

I cannot even really fathom what kind of mind you have to have to look at this sort of situation and think "yeah, I can spin doctor this, no problem"

"OK listen up people, our hallowed god-king got himself in a real pickle here, he got caught with a bathroom stacked floor to ceiling with boxes of stolen classified docs. Your mission should you choose to accept it, is make it look like not only is he blameless, but also Joe Biden is responsible somehow and is guilty of doing much worse things. That's right, Joe Biden, the kindly old man whose son died a few years back and earns him all those sympathy points. Shouldn't be any trouble for you huh? Whaddya say?"

"No problem man, watch and learn *cracks knuckles*"

The really hosed up part man....Is it works on their base.

They have this media ecosystem that will take that Tuberville tweet and reverse engineer it to mean something that isn't so blatantly stupid and cruel.

They have been fed this stream of propaganda that ends up convincing already gullible people to believe that democrats kill babies after birth. I mean the head of the party said that. They also cut anything anyone that is not a republican up so that it is the most disingenuous poo poo. Seriously though, The bloodbath thing. I went back and listened to the majority of the speech. I think he really did mean that it was about the car companies. However, everything he said during that riff was just a bunch of complete bullshit but once again this is why they have that media ecosystem. It will never be challenged and they know their base will never check it the way I went back and listened to that speech.

The biggest problem though is we also have a media ecosystem totally that wants things to be a horse race even though everyone in that media ecosystem knows what is going on. They just choose to imperil billions of people because "It sells political ads". It really fucks any chance at getting lots more independent voters.

nerox
May 20, 2001

Bloodbath and Beyond is what they should name every Spirit Halloween that takes over a retail space where Bed Bath and Beyond once was.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

he's just talkin bout vietnamese street food

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lol trump is broke

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

AT THE GAY BAR!

GAY BAR!

GAY BAR!

GAY BAR!

GAY BAR!

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

madmatt112 posted:

More 3rd-grader insult than "birdbrain"? I'm pretty sure the last time I head that one used by anyone was literally in third grade.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
So how long before the banks start wanting their money, Lebowski?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

TremorX posted:

I think it's going to be harder and harder for the right to pretend trumps brain isn't turning to straight pudding so they know they really have to get ahead of poo poo like this. And they are desperately trying to to deflect from trump being broke now.