Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Sam Hauser :staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bringing down the Hauser :stare:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

no really Sam Hauser :stare: :stare: :stare:

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
springer put some wizard guy on the floor

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

spurs and nets combining for 3-33 from 3

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
go go gadget arms

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
khris middleton fuckin whips rear end

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The ref saying there's an automatic review when someone gets hit in a face is pretty big lie if you've seen AD's last two games.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

The ref saying there's an automatic review when someone gets hit in a face is pretty big lie if you've seen AD's last two games.

or any zion game

it's pretty loving annoying when the refs pick and choose to enforce certain rules

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I can't believe I watched the entire second half of Clippers/Hawks. I was rewarded with a very entertaining chat about Russ's vest though.

Kibner posted:

or any zion game

it's pretty loving annoying when the refs pick and choose to enforce certain rules

Yeah it really sucks how the rules often change from night to night.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

if anyone wants to see some ugly basketball, pistons celtics is on

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Ayton with 15/10 in a half, not bad.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
This is a dire Timberwolves game

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the 6ers cant get out of their own way

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

The Bulls have hit so many prayer 3s this game.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Naz Reid is keeping the Wolves breathing in this game

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Heat got that steal and it ended up killing them fully dead.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i will accept the heat being bad but boring, boring is unforgivable

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
"No we're not making any sounds"

Lol okay that is actually funny.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

How are the Blazers even in this

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I would rather watch the League Pass barker than here Dave Pasch and Bob Meyers talk about basketball though.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Kevin Huerter broke his wrist so Keon Ellis could run score 14 points with 3 steals

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lockback posted:

Naz Reid is keeping the Wolves breathing in this game

...and he's out of the game in the 2nd half due to a head injury. Fantastic.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Mean Baby posted:

How are the Blazers even in this

Bulls fans are right in that the Bulls just play the exact same game every night no matter who's on the other side.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Rick posted:

Bulls fans are right in that the Bulls just play the exact same game every night no matter who's on the other side.

They certainly play a unique style of basketball

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
Ant :catstare:

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

OH poo poo

Ant just dislocated his finger on maybe the biggest dunk of the year

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
I think he just ended John Collins' season

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

bornbytheriver posted:

I think he just ended John Collins' season

They need to rename the Jazz after Ant

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

Lockback posted:

OH poo poo

which shall be .giffed

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lol, he's back and fine.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
hoooooly poo poo that was a great dunk by ant

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

John Collins is still in the locker room. I think he's getting a new identity

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Lockback posted:

OH poo poo

insanely cool dunk and he maybe blinded a guy too

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Reaves dead

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

Reaves dead

took a pair of balls to the face, season over

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/underdog__nba/status/1769915638783582664

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Lockback posted:

OH poo poo

Broke his hand on John Collin's face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Gutty game by the Wolves. March games against Utah shouldn't be this tough but its good they can find this much digging this deep.