Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
cannon's got me wondering what the record is for a federal judge getting orders overturned by a higher court in a single trial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

How many people have ruined their lives/careers just from directly working for Trump?

Like, sure, every President has probably had at least a couple of true believers who flew just a little too close to the sun, but it just keeps happening with Trump

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Regalingualius posted:

How many people have ruined their lives/careers just from directly working for Trump?

Like, sure, every President has probably had at least a couple of true believers who flew just a little too close to the sun, but it just keeps happening with Trump

probably the most since Harding lol

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
What's really crazy is just about none of them have acknowledged it. For high profile people it's easily in the hundreds, probably thousands. For general Americans, millions of people have ruined their lives for Trump. Millions.

And they all probably blame it on Biden or Obama. The few that are alive at least.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Regalingualius posted:

if you include his various businesses and go back decades it's gotta be hundreds

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Stink Billyums posted:

if you include his various businesses and go back decades it's gotta be hundreds

but what about the people he elevated, like noted hired goon/dipshit Matty Calamari? Nobody wants to talk about the success stories, :sad:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Machai posted:

loving HOA bullshit. Why do people buy this poo poo in the first place?

what else are you gonna do in nyc?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Oh, working for him. Yeah, still hundreds.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Machai posted:

loving HOA bullshit. Why do people buy this poo poo in the first place?

Because it is in the interest of the property owners? Condo buyouts are relatively rare, say you live in a decaying building that needs a shitload of maintenance on a prime beach front location in Florida, and some developer comes along and says I will give you more than you could ever hope to sell this for because I want to tear the building down and build luxury condos, some 80 year old curmudgeon in an apartment that hasn't had any maintenance in 30 years and smells like cat piss can't keep everyone else from cashing out.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Three Olives posted:

Because it is in the interest of the property owners? Condo buyouts are relatively rare, say you live in a decaying building that needs a shitload of maintenance on a prime beach front location in Florida, and some developer comes along and says I will give you more than you could ever hope to sell this for because I want to tear the building down and build luxury condos, some 80 year old curmudgeon in an apartment that hasn't had any maintenance in 30 years and smells like cat piss can't keep everyone else from cashing out.

preaching to goons on the virtue of living in a place that doesn’t smell like cat piss? :smugdog:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

TrashMammal posted:

preaching to goons on the virtue of living in a place that doesn’t smell like cat piss? :smugdog:

It was one time! Yeesh.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
also how the hell is it that this is the day the thread got a much needed title change and it has nothing to do with the official revelation that trump is BROKE

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Junk posted:

also how the hell is it that this is the day the thread got a much needed title change and it has nothing to do with the official revelation that trump is BROKE

fake news trump has lots of money and billions in property, WOKE bond agents wont give him bond tho

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Of course Jared Kushner's $2Billion Saudi money isn't completely liquid but you'd think Trungus would hit Jared and Ivanka up for a lifeline. They haven't offered. That must have been an absolutely perfect phone call.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

does anyone think TRUMP! even realizes or comprehends the poo poo he is in enough to beg anybody for money? Like hes demonstrated time and time again he doesnt know what fraud is or why hes in trouble

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Automatic Slim posted:

Of course Jared Kushner's $2Billion Saudi money isn't completely liquid but you'd think Trungus would hit Jared and Ivanka up for a lifeline. They haven't offered. That must have been an absolutely perfect phone call.

Wasn't most of that money spent to avoid foreclosure on some properties Kushner owned?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

The entire trumo family has been living paycheck to paycheck the whole time

Ulf
Jul 15, 2001

FOUR COLORS
ONE LOVE
Nap Ghost

fishing with the fam posted:

What the gently caress? I thought asbestos was already banned.

You’re like the third person to say this now but what exactly do you think it means to ban a rock that you find in the ground?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

These freaks are quadrupling down on the stolen election. I often assume that none of them really believe it, but here these cretins are actively commiting crimes in court to "expose" the truth that serbians working for dominion hacked voting machines for Biden in 2020

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

Renreeja posted:

does anyone think TRUMP! even realizes or comprehends

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1759678241281912936?s=20

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Ulf posted:

You’re like the third person to say this now but what exactly do you think it means to ban a rock that you find in the ground?

A legal mandate to leave it in the loving ground, that's what.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
i tried to take a lifespan estimator test for him.

it said he will die at age 80 if you consider snorting adderall and sudafed up your bunghole every day "hard drugs".

88 if you don't.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

abusing multiple forms of amphetamines on the daily absolutely counts as hard drugs

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

MrQwerty posted:

abusing multiple forms of amphetamines on the daily absolutely counts as hard drugs

nice

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

mllaneza posted:

A legal mandate to leave it in the loving ground, that's what.

You'll never be the CEO or head scientist of a sci-fi megacorporation with that attitude. Take the rock out of the ground, poke it. See what happens. Learn nothing but keep doing it while complaining of painful consequences coming from poking the rock.

Jelly posted:

What's really crazy is just about none of them have acknowledged it. For high profile people it's easily in the hundreds, probably thousands. For general Americans, millions of people have ruined their lives for Trump. Millions.

And they all probably blame it on Biden or Obama. The few that are alive at least.

It was like a bug zapper or self flushing toilet. Just the worst people destroying themselves. Maga the headless nail-gunner sticks in my mind, but I also liked when the 'merely rich' like Cohen, etc, thought they suddenly had the power of the gently caress You rich and found out otherwise.

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Mar 19, 2024

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

cripes. I like how the people said all these amazing things that RBG did in her lifetime, and they wanted to honor people like her. Then they listed two men who are the exact polar opposite of her values. What in the gently caress.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Philthy posted:

cripes. I like how the people said all these amazing things that RBG did in her lifetime, and they wanted to honor people like her. Then they listed two men who are the exact polar opposite of her values. What in the gently caress.

she should have retired but nope, black president

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Spiro Agnew's great contribution to mankind is his name is an anagram for "Grow A Penis"

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Ulf posted:

well here it means it's no longer used in construction and must be replaced in renovations, can no longer be mined, and products containing it cannot be imported unless there is no reasonable alternative that does not contain it.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol one time the Vice President of the United States was named Spiro Agnew and his boss was a criminal

I'm thinking criminal presidents and funny henchman names go together, like a golden age comic book

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
RBG loving sucked dick and her canonization by succbrain liberals sucks too

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Succbrained muthasuccas! *crosses arms* "Ruthkanda forever"

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Hollismason posted:

Trump wanting to give up Stank and Choad as collateral for the 500 million. That's why no one is interested.

Serious, if stupid question:

How much are Eric and Don Jr. worth? Or more importantly, how much do they claim they are worth?

Do they claim to be millionaires? Or just hard working construction employees?

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Counted posted:

Trump and the defense's lawyers appealed Judge Mcafee's ruling in the GA case, as expected. They're seeking the complete ouster of Willis from the case.

This line from the motion is ironic given Trump's involvement and all the threats involved:

Bonus quotes from Merchant and McAfee, both of which are funny in context for different reasons:

Not quite so lolworthy is the legal experts saying this type of appeal, which is seeking a stay, could push the actual trial past the election and November 5th.

It's almost as if splitting the baby in any scenario involving Trump like the judge did will simply lead to Trump and his peers asking for the other half of the baby.

However, apparently, this type of appeal is one McAffe can just deny and after that they have no further avenue or recourse

(Per OA)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BrigadierSensible posted:

Serious, if stupid question:

How much are Eric and Don Jr. worth? Or more importantly, how much do they claim they are worth?

Do they claim to be millionaires? Or just hard working construction employees?

yes

they also claim to be children

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Mar 19, 2024

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

so musk hates dems politics are mysterious and unknowable so he wont care about a RBG award would he?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

You just know that Trump’s probably broken down and cried his eyes out behind closed doors at some point in all of this

I don’t know what I wouldn’t give for pics/vid of him melting down to leak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Heavy_D posted:

Cutting from Fortune magazine of yesteryear

Can't believe they'd rate ENRON so high and slander TRUMP like this...

wonder who has more skidmarks