Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

mycatscrimes posted:

They are called denticles because they are modified teeth, btw.
That's right, sharks have skin covered in teeny teeth.

Does that mean they're called testicles because they were the first draft?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Tagra posted:

:lol::lol: This is my first time seeing the Stimpire. What was the context for the invention of this?

So there was a period of time where people were just fantasising about what they might do in Star Citizen, some people there like I'm going to recreate the Millennium Falcon some dudes going to live out their space cowboy dreams. Then there where other folks, more deranged folk. There was a post that was about 'the inevitable consequences of piracy' where the poster felt that if you could rape and or otherwise sexually assault people it would make the game more real. Then more folk who wanted the medicine system fleshed out enough that when they captured a criminal they could cut their arms and legs off for better storage.

It was a weird time. A better star citizen historian than me will remember if that was pre or post stimpire but it was all around ideation of what Star Citizen could be. It was maybe a parody, who can say.

Aramoro has a new favorite as of 21:12 on Mar 18, 2024

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Aramoro posted:

So there was a period of time where people were just fantasising about what they might do in Star Citizen, some people there like I'm going to recreate the Millennium Falcon some dudes going to live out their space cowboy dreams. Then there where other folks, more deranged folk. There was a post that was about 'the inevitable consequences of piracy' where the poster felt that if you could rape and or otherwise sexually assault people it would make the game more real. Then more folk who wanted the medicine system fleshed out enough that when they captured a criminal they could cut their arms and legs off for better storage.

It was a weird time. A better star citizen historian than me will remember if that was pre or post stimpire but it was all around ideation of what Star Citizen could be.

Sans rape that is Rimworld, even before modding anything in. And it gets wild when you start adding mods that aren't just QoL stuff.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/2Z4rjew.mp4

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
But what if he was dead tho

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
we'll eat like kings

ed: or at least kingpins

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

staberind posted:

That's a lot of cum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR4iRawfvNA&t=4s

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
The staying power of that movie is unreal.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yeah staying in the toilet

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Borscht posted:

The staying power of that movie is unreal.

"I've 'Chosen' the large tub" has lived rent free in my head for decades and I don't know why.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

We trained hawowanlawow to post wrong, as a joke

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

staberind posted:

That's a lot of cum.

Maybe for you

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

staberind posted:

That's a lot of cum.

This is actually how the clown-car trick is done. In nine months' time they'll wheel that into the big top and one of nature's miracles will take place

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
And that's how congress reconvenes after recess.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

hawowanlawow posted:

yeah staying in the toilet

as someone who grew up on weird al and loved parody, i could not get into kungpow or anything else that main actor was in. It was just so loving stupid.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

staberind posted:

That's a lot of cum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_2T-Phz6FQ

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xWRpUdKujE

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

as someone who grew up on weird al and loved parody, i could not get into kungpow or anything else that main actor was in. It was just so loving stupid.

I loved most of Kung Pao when it came out (the cow matrix parody was poo poo Even at the time) but haven't had the courage to revisit it.

Everything else that guy did is absolute garbage though, and realizing he was the one behind those endless thumb-movies is what made me afraid to ever revisit KP.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...149fb8d9c75ed0&

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Baron von Eevl posted:

I loved most of Kung Pao when it came out (the cow matrix parody was poo poo Even at the time) but haven't had the courage to revisit it.

Everything else that guy did is absolute garbage though, and realizing he was the one behind those endless thumb-movies is what made me afraid to ever revisit KP.

Computer boy has completely replaced my memories of the matrix.

Purple Gromit
Mar 28, 2010

staberind posted:

That's a lot of cum.

Looks like someone had the gush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwu57pivxZ4

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

JR's slowed "oooohhhmygod cuuuuuuuum" makes me cackle everytime I watch this clip.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Baron von Eevl posted:

It's definitely dumb as poo poo, and a lot of the caiptal J jokes fall flat or are hopelessly dated now, but there's a handful of lines in there that remain quotable. That's a lot of nuts, trained him wrong as a joke, excessive zoom ins etc. Worth a rewatch IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os5iSxfyjAk

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

"We trained him wrong, as a joke" is a perfect line. I believe in a hundred years it'll still be around, its origins forgotten except for trivia lists.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Every time someone's shoes make a noise I still drop an Again with the squeaky shoes?!

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
A well-timed "Mmmm... Bet-ty." gets one of my friends giggling no matter what, even after all these years.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

"Fine Art" is basically just money laundering, so this is fine.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Thank god someone posted this, because it's exactly the first thing I thought of too

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Mushika posted:

These appear to be antique clocks...?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

"... no more than 2 or 3 squirrels" lives in my head rent free.
Also, sorry for the cum derail.

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Aramoro posted:

It was a weird time. A better star citizen historian than me will remember if that was pre or post stimpire but it was all around ideation of what Star Citizen could be. It was maybe a parody, who can say.

I wonder where the person who wrote Stimpire is today. Is it more likely they are in jail, or dead? Are they still in their mother's basement? Or are they a fully functioning adult who dies a little every time it's reposted?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
e, lol nm.

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

The secret of steel has always
carried with it a mystery.

Unperson_47 posted:

Don't forget Cujo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Mushika posted:

I hate it when things get repeated so much on the forum that now its the only answer to anything that is somewhat art. Its such a stupid reduction

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

He's so fat wtf. How can he be employed anywhere that requires a bulletproof vest

BBQ pit maneuver

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

bows1 posted:

I hate it when things get repeated so much on the forum that now its the only answer to anything that is somewhat art. Its such a stupid reduction

:hmmyes:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

The original Wilfred

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
https://i.imgur.com/mtqaaRl.mp4

Schad is on the owners.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

bows1 posted:

Guys check out this fuckin money launderer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

freeedr posted:

Guys check out this fuckin money launderer

you’d think he could afford better posts