Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

A Fancy Hat posted:

I mean, it's not like Kane has any elected duties to handle, everything's going great in Tennessee.

A lot of Kane voters probably have that Cody shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Cody for mayor

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I know Cody isn’t a racist right winger but, get this, wouldn’t it be funny if the world was worse?

Cody AJ Styles fashions cum shirt when though for real

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Eat My Fuc posted:

I know Cody isn’t a racist right winger

do you

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cody made a Homelander remark to a Jewish man last night, checkmate liberals

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Cody is a racist it's why he felt threatened by the progressive Young Bucks and ran away from them before they superkicked him for being racist.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bucks ran Punk off for being a virulent anti semite, unfortunately they’re also pro Israel

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Cody can't be racist, he solved racism. I remember the promo. :hai:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

A lot like Jericho his wife is the real MAGA head and he's just following the happy wife happy life philosophy.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

Jimmy Hart AND Bradshaw? Truly the grandest pageant

We want Sid

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Kvlt! posted:

Cody for mayor

That happened just before Street Fighter V.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

Bucks ran Punk off for being a virulent anti semite, unfortunately they’re also pro Israel

Could you imagine that? Cody’s friends and bosses being pro Israel. Isn't that crazy

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gavok posted:

That happened just before Street Fighter V.

the real reason Cody left AEW is bitterness over the fact that Kenny Omega played Cody in the live-action reveal trailer

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Gonz posted:

I think I saw this at an interstate truck stop gas station circa 2004 alongside horny goat weed boner pills and energy drinks.

They’re gonna sell a million of ‘em.

wanna wear this to my bowling league. Just slap a ton of PBA and Storm stickers all over it and I fit right in

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Could you imagine that? Cody’s friends and bosses being pro Israel. Isn't that crazy

Isn’t Hunter a neo nazi via the Iron Cross and Motorhead, what’s his game here…

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Isn’t Hunter a neo nazi via the Iron Cross and Motorhead, what’s his game here…

Isnt the iron cross still the official symbol of the German army

also whose the guy in the middle of that trips steph pic

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kvlt! posted:

Freddie Blassie

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Kvlt! posted:

Bobby Heenan

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
That's my peepaw

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Kvlt! posted:

Dusty Rhodes

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Kvlt! posted:

WWF President Jack Tunney

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

charlotte is unrecognizable

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

that's gotta be kane!!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Kvlt! posted:

that's gotta be kane!!

Where ever he is, I imagine it's hot

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Kvlt! posted:

A guy they saw across the bar whose vibe they're really into

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I love that they have the same half dozen or so 'legends' that show up constantly for events

can't miss someone if they never left

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Kane is too fat though. His gut was hanging out last you saw him

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Did LA Knight really cut a promo saying

"LA Knight always spots a mark, and the biggest mark of them all is AJ Styles" ???

Lmao

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

the biggest Mark is def Mark Henry. Cant think of a bigger Mark. Dude was at least 350+ lbs.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

TheCool69 posted:

Did LA Knight really cut a promo saying

"LA Knight always spots a mark, and the biggest mark of them all is AJ Styles" ???

Lmao

I mean hes not wrong

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/aj-styles-isn-t-same-wwe-vince-mcmahon-was-charge-triple-h-makes-everyone-feel-important?u

"I wish more guys, who I think would do well in WWE, who may have been afraid as far as past things have happened with Vince [Vince McMahon] being there, I wish they would understand that WWE is in this for the long run. We’re talking about ten years on Netflix. Possibly twenty years. That’s a long time. We’re not going anywhere. The fact that you can come here and you can have a job as long as you can produce for as long as you want, depending on where you’re from, you can reach out to other countries. I wish more guys would understand this. We are not just in the United States. We’re not just in England. We’re global. We’re even bigger now than we’ve ever been. Places we weren’t able to go, now we’re in. I wish they could see that and know that this isn’t the same WWE that Vince was in charge of. I really believe that Triple H looks at our talent and goes, ‘Let’s get them better or find ways to bring out the best in them,’ rather than show off the worst. A lot of those guys and girls, when they got released from WWE, it crushes them. I never understood why we want to do something like that rather than just send them back to NXT for more work. Being released, it’ll crush you. I don’t want to see people’s lives being ruined because of a job. At the end of the day, it’s just a job, but it’s still something they’ve worked for their whole life and when you’re told you’re not good enough, it sucks, but it’s not the way it is these days. With Triple H in charge, he’s doing a great job of making everyone feel important," said Styles.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

projecthalaxy posted:

I mean hes not wrong

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/aj-styles-isn-t-same-wwe-vince-mcmahon-was-charge-triple-h-makes-everyone-feel-important?u

"I wish more guys, who I think would do well in WWE, who may have been afraid as far as past things have happened with Vince [Vince McMahon] being there, I wish they would understand that WWE is in this for the long run. We’re talking about ten years on Netflix. Possibly twenty years. That’s a long time. We’re not going anywhere. The fact that you can come here and you can have a job as long as you can produce for as long as you want, depending on where you’re from, you can reach out to other countries. I wish more guys would understand this. We are not just in the United States. We’re not just in England. We’re global. We’re even bigger now than we’ve ever been. Places we weren’t able to go, now we’re in. I wish they could see that and know that this isn’t the same WWE that Vince was in charge of. I really believe that Triple H looks at our talent and goes, ‘Let’s get them better or find ways to bring out the best in them,’ rather than show off the worst. A lot of those guys and girls, when they got released from WWE, it crushes them. I never understood why we want to do something like that rather than just send them back to NXT for more work. Being released, it’ll crush you. I don’t want to see people’s lives being ruined because of a job. At the end of the day, it’s just a job, but it’s still something they’ve worked for their whole life and when you’re told you’re not good enough, it sucks, but it’s not the way it is these days. With Triple H in charge, he’s doing a great job of making everyone feel important," said Styles.

yeah wwe is definitely gonna be on netflix for 20 years, longer than netflix has existed as a company

they’re getting dumped at the 5 year mark for a more prestigious sport

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Man, I forgot about the Netflix thing lmao

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kvlt! posted:

That’s the dude who did the voiceovers for the wwf attitude era promoes that were about good and evil and stuff, Classy Freddie Blassie

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

explosivo posted:

Man, I forgot about the Netflix thing lmao

Did they ever get tv for November and December I wonder.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
jimmy hart will live forever

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Kvlt! posted:

a murderer

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

I mean hes not wrong

I love how aj says you can work here as long as you produce, meanwhile they randomly fired Bray Wyatt when he was a top merch and ticket mover only to randomly bring him back. Sure sounds like a company you can set your watch to.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Just saying, those super special Wrestlemania guest stars are: Undertakers brother, Undertakers wife, Undertakers acolytes… and Jimmy Hart

Makes you think

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Shard posted:

I love how aj says you can work here as long as you produce, meanwhile they randomly fired Bray Wyatt when he was a top merch and ticket mover only to randomly bring him back. Sure sounds like a company you can set your watch to.

That was Vince that fired him. HHH will never fire anybody!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
bring the hulkster back its time