Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

webmeister posted:

If you can, go to Aldi instead. Their Blackstone brand of not-Kettle-and-definitely-not-Red-Rock-Deli-either of flavoured chips tastes basically the same (and I'm pretty sure is made in the same factory), and they're usually $3.50 for a 200g packet.

If they have a good Chilli I’m in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
The Aldi truffle chips own bones

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
big m's used to be larger when i was a kid

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

why are zooper doopers so loving difficult to open?

woke

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Captain Theron posted:

XR seems so much more focused on stunts and performance art. Can you imagine a bunch of unionists dressing up in disco outfits and dancing to one song on repeat for hours on end to protest low pay or safety conditions? No one would take anything they say seriously.

Yeah they remind me of PETA in that respect

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

god drat it

https://twitter.com/biggovtenjoyer/status/1770391983867240748

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
hello friends, how goes australian politic

meteor9
Nov 23, 2007

"That's why I put up with it."

Megabound posted:

If they have a good Chilli I’m in

They do! Or near as much as I can tell it tastes the same at least.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

no joke use a meat cleaver on a cutting board

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

The Before Times posted:

hello friends, how goes australian politic

bike paths, police being bastards, Dutton still a poo poo

Pretty much the same as always

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Wait, people open them? I’ve never seen anyone use anything other than scissors or a knife.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

hambeet posted:

Wait, people open them? I’ve never seen anyone use anything other than scissors or a knife.

just chew them open like a real aussie

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I’m trying to cut back on macro-plastics.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

hambeet posted:

There is a forbidden technique of tearing them in half that's moderately successful

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

webmeister posted:

If you can, go to Aldi instead. Their Blackstone brand of not-Kettle-and-definitely-not-Red-Rock-Deli-either of flavoured chips tastes basically the same (and I'm pretty sure is made in the same factory), and they're usually $3.50 for a 200g packet.

Hell yeah, also +1 for Aldi's Sprinters Salt and Vinegar

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Some aldi cleaning products rate very highly as well. Its nice paying $3 for a kg of laundry powder, instead of $20 for 500g

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

skill issue

nocturama
Dec 26, 2007

meteor9 posted:

They do! Or near as much as I can tell it tastes the same at least.

It tastes a little different to me, but it’s at least as good imo

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
the local town that was fighting to make the adani coal mine happen is now having adani fight to not employ anyone from that town and instead do 100% fifo

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Spookydonut posted:

the local town that was fighting to make the adani coal mine happen is now having adani fight to not employ anyone from that town and instead do 100% fifo

Adani must have missed the punctuation.

All local jobs?
no. FIFO!

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

hooman posted:

Adani must have missed the punctuation.

All local jobs?
no. FIFO!

the law says towns closer than 125km make 100% fifo illegal, this town is like 160km away and yet still was campaigning for the mine to open.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Spookydonut posted:

surprise surprise

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

hambeet posted:

I’m trying to cut back on macro-plastics.

i'm not

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

NPR Journalizard posted:

Some aldi cleaning products rate very highly as well. Its nice paying $3 for a kg of laundry powder, instead of $20 for 500g

There are a whole bunch of similar results in different categories:

https://www.choice.com.au/home-and-living/kitchen/dishwasher-detergent/review-and-compare/dishwashing-liquid

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
make sure you get the right products because from memory a few aldi ones are also the worst

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

aldi is a land of contrasts

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Coworker just said her son is a full-on antivaxxer and his kids aren’t allowed into school cause he doesn’t let them get any jabs either. lmao but also yikes

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Coworker just said her son is a full-on antivaxxer and his kids aren’t allowed into school cause he doesn’t let them get any jabs either. lmao but also yikes
Some hippies I know are rabid antivaxxers. When their daughter had their first grandkid she told them either they got vaxxed or they would never see the child. I laughed. I'm a very bad person. They got vaxxed. So happy ending.

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

Cartoon posted:

Some hippies I know are rabid antivaxxers. When their daughter had their first grandkid she told them either they got vaxxed or they would never see the child. I laughed. I'm a very bad person. They got vaxxed. So happy ending.

Yeah having two young kids while living fairly near Castlemaine its definately present here. I guess in many respects we are a hippie ish adjecent family in many respects (environmentalism, renewable energy etc) but I'm done being polite about the antivax poo poo and call it out quite openly now. Not interested in my kids contracting a preventable disease because of those dumb fucks.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Tomberforce posted:

Yeah having two young kids while living fairly near Castlemaine its definately present here. I guess in many respects we are a hippie ish adjecent family in many respects (environmentalism, renewable energy etc) but I'm done being polite about the antivax poo poo and call it out quite openly now. Not interested in my kids contracting a preventable disease because of those dumb fucks.

Good. We also dragged a few of our idiot extended family into getting vaxed by denying access to their grandkid.

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 4 hours!)

my dad chose his antivaxx beliefs over his only grandkid and died of covid complications without ever meeting them :toot:

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 4 hours!)

very sad, but honestly, a classic my dad moment

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

hooman posted:

Paying 19 year olds 20% less, so you can pay 20% more! gently caress you, that's why!

God I'm still loving angry over that.

Bet dollars to doughnuts the SDA is somehow to thank for that being legal.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Tasmanian Green senator Nick McKim referring to former Liberal senator Eric Abetz having a tilt at state politics said it was "great to see the Tasmanian Liberals finally embracing a policy of recycling".

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
Some things are better off composted rather than recycled

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

Tasmanian Green senator Nick McKim referring to former Liberal senator Eric Abetz having a tilt at state politics said it was "great to see the Tasmanian Liberals finally embracing a policy of recycling".

One thing that is better in landfill imo

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I love that Tasmania still has a physical tally room so we get shots of boneheads in the background.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
Wasn't the point of calling an election to get rid of a hung parliament?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
#LAMBIESLIDE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Theron
Mar 22, 2010

God I haven't missed Abetz, he's such a slimy fucker.