Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

i almost thought this was fake at first cause i window-shop on their auctions almost daily and hadnt seen this one yet. anyway cars and bids is, if nothing else, great for getting hi-res photosof cars that dont really exist anywhere else online. they just go to show you how drat that truck looks like poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

A lawyer would use that 12 month no-sale agreement as toilet paper. It's not fraud lol what a bunch of idiots. The only thing Tesla can do is refuse to sell you another car (oh no!)

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Something car manufacturers regularly do: refuse to take people's money out of spite.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Elon inviting me into his brain trust because I went against the grain and sold the car anyway

The final test

I loved the car so much I made sure someone else could love it

King Solomon poo poo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

is he now determined to prove that every human was a slave?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

thathonkey posted:

anyway cars and bids is, if nothing else, great for getting hi-res photosof cars that dont really exist anywhere else online. they just go to show you how drat that truck looks like poo poo

this is my favorite thing too, it's a great resource.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Gorson posted:

A lawyer would use that 12 month no-sale agreement as toilet paper. It's not fraud lol what a bunch of idiots. The only thing Tesla can do is refuse to sell you another car (oh no!)

this is a legitimate threat, considering their buyers

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Gorson posted:

If Ford and GM are any model to go by (lmao) their no sale agreements basically terminate the factory warranty if the vehicle is sold within the no sale time frame.

New owner would have no warranty protections

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
That's fine, warranty repair means you lose the car for four months and that makes it way harder to love the car

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

That's fine, warranty repair means you lose the car for four months and that makes it way harder to love the car

actually absence makes the heart grow fonder

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

The repair takes 5 minutes but your car is gonna collect dust because the dealership can't keep techs hired for more than a month before they quit to go back to 'normal' dealerships

you won't care

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

is he now determined to prove that every human was a slave?

1200 years a slave

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

There is a Tesla dealership near my parents and the parking lot is absolutely filled to the brim with either unsold or broken cars.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol he actually did the "British historians write almost as if Britain had introduced Negro slavery solely for the satisfaction of abolishing it."

OceanCyclone
May 29, 2022

Mayor of Yambag City
spotted in airport parking lot

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

dew worm posted:

There is a Tesla dealership near my parents and the parking lot is absolutely filled to the brim with either unsold or broken cars.

The one near my house has a relatively small lot (for a dealership at least) and I noticed the other day when I went to the nearby Target there was about 60 new Teslas parked off to the side

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
warranty! (boy are you gonna need it)

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

OceanCyclone posted:

spotted in airport parking lot

It sure is spotted!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Godlessdonut posted:

It sure is spotted!

That's just to show it's fast as a Lepode!!!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Why would you black out the number of a dude who clearly wants the phone number passed around?

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Hello yes, FBI? There's been a murder in broad daylight!

OceanCyclone
May 29, 2022

Mayor of Yambag City

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Why would you black out the number of a dude who clearly wants the phone number passed around?

no free lunches

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

mycomancy posted:

:vince:

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

mycomancy posted:

Same thing with moms for liberty, Chaya Raichik, etc etc

These people are idiots. Just hateful bigots and racist

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

mycomancy posted:

:thurman:

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

mycomancy posted:

his rear end is grass and he met the lawn mower

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

i think the greatest irony from this whole don lemon fallout is that elon did an okay job answering most of don's questions. don't get me wrong, i'm not saying elon DESTROYED him or anything like that. but rather, it's more that he offered some rebutals that on the surface looked adequate. lemon, i thought, actually did somewhat of a poor job pushing back. i mean, he DID push back throughout, but he did so in very unsubstantive ways much of the time. the parts that made elon look the worst came at the very end when he just got too triggered at lemon repeatedly asking follow up questions.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Musk is too emotional, broken, and drugged to dodge a mattering.

Trump would have just called Lemon a bad interviewer and changed the subject and/or left.

Got no time for LYIN' LEMON, folks.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Mr Interweb posted:

elon DESTROYED him

that's right

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Durf posted:

Musk is too emotional, broken, and drugged to dodge a mattering.

Trump would have just called Lemon a bad interviewer and changed the subject and/or left.

Got no time for LYIN' LEMON, folks.

trump would have just poo poo his pants and then sat there never breaking eye contact with don lemon, the dumbest man on television, until the smell made him leave

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Elon could have easily come up with an answer for the "buck stops here" part but he was too angry.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
They should have asked him why the oval office is round

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mr Interweb posted:

i think the greatest irony from this whole don lemon fallout is that elon did an okay job answering most of don's questions. don't get me wrong, i'm not saying elon DESTROYED him or anything like that. but rather, it's more that he offered some rebutals that on the surface looked adequate. lemon, i thought, actually did somewhat of a poor job pushing back. i mean, he DID push back throughout, but he did so in very unsubstantive ways much of the time. the parts that made elon look the worst came at the very end when he just got too triggered at lemon repeatedly asking follow up questions.

imc account spotted

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
don should have asked him what cogent meant

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
This cup doesn't even make any sense!!!

https://twitter.com/GlitrioSt/status/1751900228913963206?t=Mko2fiBLLceAyFkmcxJfmw&s=19

As Elon said all the advertisers are coming back

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Ymtwt oehoo uaer n dm le

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
big mug is back, where's crowder at these days?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

i dunno, probably lurking in the sewer below an elementary school like usual.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Sir Tonk posted:

I guess on Rumble after the wife abuse allegations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the wordle mug is not even following the rules of the game. junk