Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

fart simpson posted:

be it lion or terrorist

I took a nap and honestly thought about how safe is my penis.

edit: Ayton might be the best paint/penis protector in the league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

They each should have got 1 point

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://x.com/PelicansNBA/status/1770263751586926715?s=20

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Tha'ts Shawn Kemp as hell

feller
Jul 5, 2006

:staredog:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

now that is a dunk

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I'm more surprised Zion didn't hurt himself in the process

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
Goddam he only JUST got that. Spider-man fingers. Even he looks surprised for a second there.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Huh

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Squinky v2.0 posted:

News: the nba is set to start letting you bet on games from within league pass streams

Views: Can’t decide if I hate this or teams opening sports books inside their arena more

Yeah it feels really bad. If people want to bet it's fine, they should be allowed to, but there should be an ability to consume the sport without having to have people try to induce you into something that is not great for a lot of people to be induced to. They will say "oh we run a commercial where we talk about bad beats not only once . . . but twice every game" but it's insane to think it's enough. Also that commercial is barely an anti-gambling commercial because the format of it is "wow check all these cool things out in sport, sports, so cool. I love sports. Betting responsibly on sport sis cool because sports are cool. Cool sports you can lose you know Cool sport."

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Incredible! Now that is a dunk. :stare:

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Lockback posted:

Yeah, Vandy is a useful guy. Christian Wood is total fools gold.

Look, Wood's a big guy who can score from anywhere on the court, the goal of basketball is to get buckets.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

drat jalen green wat da gently caress

https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/1770251857757168003

https://twitter.com/Ballislife/status/1770260715250594049

https://twitter.com/dailydunkfr/status/1770262985006584023

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

That’s unreal

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

He drilled multiple step back 3s right before and after that, dude was balling out

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
that is an impressive display of athleticism.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

When the gently caress did Jeff Green get so bald

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Paul Zuvella posted:

When the gently caress did Jeff Green get so bald

We're all jeff green :smith:

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
that question led me to discover a basketball reference function that i never heard of, teammate and opponent finder, which tells me that Jeff Green has played against 1459 different opposing players, including mark madsen and eddy curry.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/teammates_and_opponents.fcgi?pid=greenje02&type=o

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Cet angle de fou de Jalen Green. Un circus shot par excellence!!!!!!!!!!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
True competitors say no to male pattern baldness

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Rick posted:

Yeah it feels really bad. If people want to bet it's fine, they should be allowed to, but there should be an ability to consume the sport without having to have people try to induce you into something that is not great for a lot of people to be induced to. They will say "oh we run a commercial where we talk about bad beats not only once . . . but twice every game" but it's insane to think it's enough. Also that commercial is barely an anti-gambling commercial because the format of it is "wow check all these cool things out in sport, sports, so cool. I love sports. Betting responsibly on sport sis cool because sports are cool. Cool sports you can lose you know Cool sport."

The commercials in Florida where there's a cast of characters singing and dancing about the fun of sports betting is absolutely deranged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEQTsoJo8Xo

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I just heard "bradly beal has a good chance of making the hof"

does he?? that sounds ridic

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Tae posted:

No

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Bradley Beal has no chance of making the HoF imo

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Hall of Fail!!!! Got him

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

What if they start letting people in for getting amazing contracts?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Unless I am forgetting something outside of the NBA or he has an amazing last 1/4 of his career Beal seems really unlikely. 3 all-star and 1 all-NBA is not enough.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Strawberry Panda posted:

The commercials in Florida where there's a cast of characters singing and dancing about the fun of sports betting is absolutely deranged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEQTsoJo8Xo

Absolutely disgusting lmao. "It's Safe" BUDDY NO ITS NOT

Lockback posted:

Unless I am forgetting something outside of the NBA or he has an amazing last 1/4 of his career Beal seems really unlikely. 3 all-star and 1 all-NBA is not enough.

I mean if he has some late career resonance and the suns win 2 of the next 3 championships somehow I think there is an argument, but Beal has been largely completely irrelevant over the course of his career other than being on that one wizards team that won 50 games.

The Suns appear to be way closer to KD forcing his way off the team in the next two years than winning a chip though.

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Mar 20, 2024

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Tae posted:

Basketball reference gives him 2.3%, so maybe if he chains together some championships real soon

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Paul Zuvella posted:

I mean if he has some late career resonance and the suns win 2 of the next 3 championships somehow I think there is an argument, but Beal has been largely completely irrelevant over the course of his career other than being on that one wizards team that won 50 games.

The Suns appear to be way closer to KD forcing his way off the team in the next two years than winning a chip though.

I think it'd need to be a Finals MVP and maybe another all-nba to get there. Being the 3rd guy on a couple of championships still doesn't seem like enough, And getting the chip seems like a big if.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Yeah I heard it from the context that the Suns have two hof with a third maybe, and I'm like "maybe??" what

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Tae posted:

Yeah I heard it from the context that the Suns have two hof with a third maybe, and I'm like "maybe??" what

Yeah they have kd and Thad young. Booker might make it if he continues his trajectory

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Like I consider Kevin Love to be a decent borderline (though I think he gets in), and thats 5 all-star and 32 all-NBA, a chip, a really good college year, olympics. Beal seems considerably below that.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I have followed the bulls long enough to know that this means Coby has already had his leg amputated.
https://x.com/KCJHoop/status/1770494949831684580?s=20

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

R.D. Mangles posted:

I have followed the bulls long enough to know that this means Coby has already had his leg amputated.
https://x.com/KCJHoop/status/1770494949831684580?s=20
1 sentence horror story: Colby is practicing under supervision of Lonzo's doctor.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Tae posted:

Assuming the suns experiment isn't a complete disaster and they manage a ring or two in the next 3-4(?) years, I would put him at about a Jason Terry level player. Do you think he should eventually get in? I'm not so sure but generally I think they should let more players in, what are they worried about... not having enough physical room?

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
It’s been pretty disappointing for year one but hell. Surely next year will be better after Vogel gets fired

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/BrianTRobb/status/1770496628547334492

"please stop being such a creepy little weirdo, thanks" - adam silver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Does he do that a lot? I only saw the one instance but I can't say I was looking for it or whatever.

Doing it a lot is weird, if he just did it once or twice it seems like a big deal out of nothing.