Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Hell yeah!

The Israelis have been roughing up the Armenian quarter of Jerusalem too. Disgusting.

They also armed Azeribaijan, who successfully ethnically cleansed Artsakh. Never again indeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/military-sources-say-latest-airstrike-in-west-bank-targeted-gunmen-who-threatened-troops/
The IDF says it has launched a brigade-level raid in the West Bank’s Nur Shams refugee camp, which is expected to last several hours.

The army confirms an airstrike was carried out against two gunmen who were a threat to troops.

Noosphere
Aug 31, 2008

[[[error]]] Damn not found.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

It's incredible. My wife half-overhead me watching and asked why I was watching the West Wing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKwvA8ns9wo

The Wannsee Conference minutes have been filmed twice as german TV movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Ug_MXToEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfmc61GJsks

Despite the identical source material, the differences are quite interesting.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Owlbear Camus posted:

i'll eat my 6'er if this is too navelgaze e/n, but i found it funny. couldn't make this up if i tried:

my kid (who clearly is exposed to too many of my podcasts) is telling me about this dipshit at their grade school.

"he picks fights with a bunch of kids like every other day and says he's going to kick the other kids' rear end, but he loses every single time. whenever he does, he goes crying to the teacher saying the other kid hurt him even though there's ten kids behind him saying he started it and he's lying. plus he's super pro-america and a zile-ist."
"a what, buddy?"
"zile-ist? like when you really like israel? he says what they're doing is good, i said he's dumb and shouldn't say that at school."

he got a birthday coming up? buy him an account, really gently caress him up for life

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Ytlaya posted:

I'd be willing to bet that they're internally thinking something like "it's okay for me to fib a bit about this, since if I did have Uyghur friends they'd definitely agree about this, so it's basically true in spirit."

I’m a friend to all Wiggers

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Mr. Sharps posted:

mentally contrasting the fiction of the movie with the reality of settlers posting up on hills overlooking gaza to watch the murder of the palestinians with their own eyes

iof soldiers wearing pilfered palestinian lingerie under their pampers

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Malloc Voidstar posted:

The army confirms an airstrike was carried out against two gunmen who were a threat to troops.

They're hilariously cowardly.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
do the palestinians of the west bank know that theyre next?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Orange Devil posted:

lol this reminds me of when I posted a couple years ago in D&D about not buying the poo poo about a Uyghur genocide in Xinjiang because for ~some reason~ every loving positive claim about that which attempts to cite evidence either directly cites of can very easily be led back to Adrian loving Zenz, who is openly an utter and total loon and also openly paid by the US government.

Multiple posters in the D&D China thead cried about had I considered how much of a hurtful piece of poo poo I am because of the things they are directly hearing from their personal Uyghur friends.

Not a single one of these assholes has ever even met anyone from China, let alone a Uyghur person, let alone become friends with them have they?

they work for the "state department" and their "uyghur friends" are people they work with trying to undermine the Chinese state

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Al! posted:

do the palestinians of the west bank know that theyre next?

The collaborators of the PA are working overtime to make sure that happens, they just shot up a funeral in Jenin an hour ago and killed four people.

hmhb fan
Feb 4, 2024

Raskolnikov38 posted:

goddamn does zenz look like young Jim cornette

Same tennis racket and all

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It may be too much inside baseball to acknowledge an off-site, but communist posters were ran off of Bread & Roses due to skepticism of the Xinjiang genocide. One of the more prominent anarchists even claimed that their SO had family members who died in the camps. Which was of course a lie.

B&R was hilarious lol. just instantly went sideways. i signed up but they made me change my username within a couple days because 'spergin' is ableist and hurts the feeling of people with autism lmao

Tom Guycot posted:

lmao, amazingly powerful brain smoothing.

I never posted there, but I guess I had always filed away B&R in the back of my mind as "that offsite all the really hardcore commie leftists went to", so its absolutely hilarious that its actually been a liberal playground. Why the hell not just come back to D&D at that point?

its actually where all the hardcore idpol libs of cspam went off to

Spergin Morlock has issued a correction as of 00:20 on Mar 21, 2024

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

B&R was hilarious lol. just instantly went sideways. i signed up but they made me change my username within a couple days because 'spergin' is ableist and hurts the feeling of people with autism lmao

bounced off of bread and roses after i was told that the admins werent super stoked about all this "cspam humor"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Al-Saqr posted:

a clip of Anna Kasparian raging against israel got featured on Aljazeera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTUpuBiKHy4

slay

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

one of the coolest things about b&r was they tried to ban talking about sa and insisted you call it "the old place" or something. psychotic behavior

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Zodium posted:

one of the coolest things about b&r was they tried to ban talking about sa and insisted you call it "the old place" or something. psychotic behavior

This of course had the result of making it the prime spot for SA gossip for a while

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
hasn’t Anna Kasparian had a horrible run of bad (Young Turkish) opinions recently?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hey take all this bread and burgering to the mayor dave thread!

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

burgers & roses

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Spergin Morlock posted:

Do you think Biden being dragged across the finish line has killed that for good?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Do you think Biden being dragged across the finish line has killed that for good?

oh thats the weird part, the hardcore idpol people who hated biden went to bnr and the ones who wanted him to win stayed in cspam

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

hadji murad posted:

hasn’t Anna Kasparian had a horrible run of bad (Young Turkish) opinions recently?

Yeah, she was stalked, or maybe it was assaulted, by a man and decided to leverage that into a transphobia grift.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Hell yeah!

The Israelis have been roughing up the Armenian quarter of Jerusalem too. Disgusting.

as i posted a little while ago we had true israeli/palestinian Jerusalemsolidarity[/url] emerge when it came to kicking armenians out of jerusalem

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guDtB9B7b3s

https://twitter.com/TheSocProgram/status/1770586121216413831?t=BkH9wcN05NOUJxCeSN5Aqg&s=19

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Hey thread, got my Bushnell canvas poster.

Got any suggestions for an Ansah Allah poster? Something that says go go go ansah allah.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Tankbuster posted:

vladimir vladimirovich, harden your heart.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Owlbear Camus posted:

i'll eat my 6'er if this is too navelgaze e/n, but i found it funny. couldn't make this up if i tried:

my kid (who clearly is exposed to too many of my podcasts) is telling me about this dipshit at their grade school.

"he picks fights with a bunch of kids like every other day and says he's going to kick the other kids' rear end, but he loses every single time. whenever he does, he goes crying to the teacher saying the other kid hurt him even though there's ten kids behind him saying he started it and he's lying. plus he's super pro-america and a zile-ist."
"a what, buddy?"
"zile-ist? like when you really like israel? he says what they're doing is good, i said he's dumb and shouldn't say that at school."

cool kid

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
The State Department has received Israel’s required written assurances, ahead of a Sunday deadline, that its use of U.S-supplied defense equipment does not violate international humanitarian or U.S. human rights law, according to U.S. and Israeli officials.

The Department now has until early May to formally assess whether those assurances are “credible and reliable” and report to Congress under a national security memorandum issued by President Biden in February. If Israel’s pledges are found wanting, Biden has the option at any point of suspending any further U.S. arms transfers.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Noosphere posted:

The Wannsee Conference minutes have been filmed twice as german TV movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Ug_MXToEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfmc61GJsks

Despite the identical source material, the differences are quite interesting.

2022 version has the worst Eichmann (completely robotic), but the best Stuckart. Mediocre Heydrich.

2001 best Eichmann, but Kenneth Branagh feels miscast as Heydrich. Overall probably the "worst" version, with the Nazis depicted as weird caricatures.

1984 best Heydrich, Eichmann as career SS officer, Stuckart in SS uniform (he was a member starting in 1936, but wears civilian clothes in the other 2 versions)

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

OctaMurk posted:

The State Department has received Israel’s required written assurances, ahead of a Sunday deadline, that its use of U.S-supplied defense equipment does not violate international humanitarian or U.S. human rights law, according to U.S. and Israeli officials.

The Department now has until early May to formally assess whether those assurances are “credible and reliable” and report to Congress under a national security memorandum issued by President Biden in February. If Israel’s pledges are found wanting, Biden has the option at any point of suspending any further U.S. arms transfers.

Gee, I wonder what they'll find. :iiam:

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Yeah, she was stalked, or maybe it was assaulted, by a man and decided to leverage that into a transphobia grift.

right, that was it.

also homeless or landlord weirdness too iirc

hmhb fan
Feb 4, 2024

stephenthinkpad posted:

Got any suggestions for an Ansah Allah poster? Something that says go go go ansah allah.

I'm fascinated by this array of electronic devices

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Hammerstein posted:

2022 version has the worst Eichmann (completely robotic), but the best Stuckart. Mediocre Heydrich.

2001 best Eichmann, but Kenneth Branagh feels miscast as Heydrich. Overall probably the "worst" version, with the Nazis depicted as weird caricatures.

1984 best Heydrich, Eichmann as career SS officer, Stuckart in SS uniform (he was a member starting in 1936, but wears civilian clothes in the other 2 versions)

And they're all word for word factual?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

except for the musical number in the 1984 version, yes

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Owlbear Camus posted:

"a what, buddy?"

there is absolutely a movie to be made that ocassionally cuts away to the le epic bacon win sailors on their supercarrier acting like nautical death camp guards with their cookie bakes and funko pops

I love this.
A vile zionist !

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

CLAM DOWN posted:

death to libs

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

TeenageArchipelago posted:

where the guest was saying that, based on a few things, the US was planning on not using it's veto on future UN calls for a ceasefire if Israel went through with the Rafah invasion, which I'm not sure of but it could be possible.

No way. The US shares in the blame for the genocide so there's no way they're going to let any such process go forward.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/military-sources-say-latest-airstrike-in-west-bank-targeted-gunmen-who-threatened-troops/
The IDF says it has launched a brigade-level raid in the West Bank’s Nur Shams refugee camp, which is expected to last several hours.

Were those gunmen in the idf?

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...ment-in-israel/
The High Court of Justice has ordered the Defense Ministry to halt its plan to deport a group of ill Palestinians receiving treatment in Israel back to Gaza along with their relatives who have been staying with them.

The group of 22 Palestinians is largely made up of cancer patients who have been hospitalized in Israel for the past several months for treatment, Haaretz reports.

Most of them no longer require continued hospitalization, but sending them back to Gaza would jeopardize their continued care, given that they would likely be unable to leave the Strip in order to receive subsequent treatments and make follow-up appointments.

The bulk of the patients are being hospitalized in Palestinian medical centers in East Jerusalem, but two of the patients are minors hospitalized at Safra Children’s Hospital in the Medical Center and are accompanied by their relatives, Haaretz says.

Physicians for Human Rights and the Hamoked Center for the Defense of the Individual filed a High Court petition urging the Defense Ministry to reverse its decision, arguing that it would endanger the lives of the patients.

The court agreed to interfere at the last minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

stephenthinkpad posted:

I don't know whether any of these are ansar allah but I thought they were cool when I saw them posted so I saved them.