Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
slavery is an ugly word i prefer indentured servitude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug

Mr Interweb posted:

i think the greatest irony from this whole don lemon fallout is that elon did an okay job answering most of don's questions. don't get me wrong, i'm not saying elon DESTROYED him or anything like that. but rather, it's more that he offered some rebutals that on the surface looked adequate. lemon, i thought, actually did somewhat of a poor job pushing back. i mean, he DID push back throughout, but he did so in very unsubstantive ways much of the time. the parts that made elon look the worst came at the very end when he just got too triggered at lemon repeatedly asking follow up questions.

Don failed to push back in ways that boggle the mind. Like simply reading back Elon's tweets that he denied were antisemitic. "Well then what did you mean by 'You speak the actual truth'?" for example. Just mind-blowingly bad. Actually watching the interview rather than reading about it, Elon was very ftw.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Involuntary volunteerism.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
trump often called don lemon the dumbest man on television and he was right

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

grok is not a slave even though grok serves

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

we were all descended from indentured servants

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

history tells us that there are only two social classes:

those who toil below in the emerald mines

those who toil above in lofty pursuit of epicness

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

A person's worth is valued by the quality of the memes they post.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
don lemon once wondered on air if that malaysian airline plane was swallowed by a black hole

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

RealityWarCriminal posted:

don lemon once wondered on air if that malaysian airline plane was swallowed by a black hole

theyre trying to find someone dumb enough to interview elon and not make him look bad. back to the drawing board

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Do you have a better theory?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Desert Bus posted:

A person's worth is valued by the quality of the memes they post.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

titty_baby_ posted:

they flew to heaven, obviously

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Stuff like this just proves you're a high value individual. I bet you don't even need to trade horses for handjobs.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Desert Bus posted:

Stuff like this just proves you're a high value individual. I bet you don't even need to trade horses for handjobs.

no they typically appreciate it

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

Aliens op

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

just rode in a tesla Y uber for the first time. The sunroof is pleasant but the build quality was comparable to my Corolla and the door handles are dumb as gently caress

OceanCyclone posted:

spotted in airport parking lot

WARRANTY?

Spergin Morlock has issued a correction as of 23:08 on Mar 20, 2024

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1770565942168420750

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

He is MindSweeping!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
everyone itt would love to work in elon's emerald mine

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

dont think thats how it works

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
when I hear telepathy I definitely don't think professor X and instead imagine playing 3D Pinball: Space Cadet with my mind

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

dont think thats how it works

It was a Livestream that definitely proved that neuralink works exactly like they said that's for sure

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Blame Pyrrhus posted:

Don failed to push back in ways that boggle the mind. Like simply reading back Elon's tweets that he denied were antisemitic. "Well then what did you mean by 'You speak the actual truth'?" for example. Just mind-blowingly bad. Actually watching the interview rather than reading about it, Elon was very ftw.

yeah or that part i mentioned earlier with the tweet he retweeted about the "hispanic invasion" which he insisted he didn't agree with, even though that was literally the point of the tweet. lemon had a ton of moments where he had him dead to rights, but completely whiffed and moved on to the next topic.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

moist turtleneck posted:

This cup doesn't even make any sense!!!

https://twitter.com/GlitrioSt/status/1751900228913963206?t=Mko2fiBLLceAyFkmcxJfmw&s=19

As Elon said all the advertisers are coming back

you know it kinda does? the yellows are right, even the blank space. the second blank space doesn't get a yellow. cute

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Yeah that's a correct bunch of guesses/colors if the answer is "to<space>me"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Wordle doesn't allow spaces, actually

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I think that's a decent wordle mug

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

there fixed it

Durf has issued a correction as of 00:54 on Mar 21, 2024

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Hell yeah

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Wordle also wouldn't accept wordl as a valid guess. 1 star.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Wordle also wouldn't accept wordl as a valid guess. 1 star.

god dammit

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/esjesjesj/status/1770554790847631501?t=PPPeTl6qsTMplt_uULNSrw&s=19

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mr Interweb posted:

yeah or that part i mentioned earlier with the tweet he retweeted about the "hispanic invasion" which he insisted he didn't agree with, even though that was literally the point of the tweet. lemon had a ton of moments where he had him dead to rights, but completely whiffed and moved on to the next topic.

he definitely noticed when Elon started choking up though and laid in with the "I'm not trying to upset you. don't be mad" poo poo lol

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

bazinga!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
you're very intense person. reminds me of a baby crying Their little eyes out.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

listen we guessed a few times. Guess the bolts we didn’t torque and win .234 Eth.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
(psychically) love the car though

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Spergin Morlock posted:

he definitely noticed when Elon started choking up though and laid in with the "I'm not trying to upset you. don't be mad" poo poo lol

he should have leaned into elon and started kissing him, very tenderly, to calm him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the cybertruk has so much torque there wasn't any left for some cosmetic bolts