Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Explodingdice posted:

I think I dropped a clock off there that a museum I worked for had borrowed for an exhibit. The curator we delivered it to seemed very angry at clocks, if he still works there I imagine he appreciated something falling off the wall.

A weirdo curator at a clock museum with deep seated anger issues?? Sounds like a Batman villain, you were lucky to make it out of there without succumbing to some clock-themed Saw boobytrap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

https://imgur.com/0bAncVm.mp4

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

china bot posted:

even a broken clock is art twice a day

:golfclap:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

A weirdo curator at a clock museum with deep seated anger issues?? Sounds like a Batman villain, you were lucky to make it out of there without succumbing to some clock-themed Saw boobytrap

There is literally a clock-themed Batman villain already so yeah it does sound a lot like one

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Watching nature not be graceful is one of my favorite things ever.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_sansesEGQI1z8ckep.mp4

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Pandas are stupid dumb idiots :allears:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Nobody Interesting posted:

Pandas are stupid dumb idiots :allears:

‘Cept when they want your denim jacket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubZimS4E3F0

Nobody died in this video, and the panda got himself a sweet jacket.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Vlaphor posted:

The last half of this video is the panda desperately trying to make the audience believe everything that happened in the first half was on purpose.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Bored posted:

‘Cept when they want your denim jacket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubZimS4E3F0

Nobody died in this video, and the panda got himself a sweet jacket.

Somebody did die in this video, and Ben Stiller got himself a sweet hat.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Monobloc chair takes this round.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Vlaphor posted:

At first I felt like I'm watching panda hell, for bad pandas, but then I felt like I'm watching panda hell for stupid pandas, but now I'm pretty sure I'm watching a sick panda.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Karate Bastard posted:

At first I felt like I'm watching panda hell, for bad pandas, but then I felt like I'm watching panda hell for stupid pandas, but now I'm pretty sure I'm watching a sick panda.

go home drunk, you're panda

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

why is this mirrored? Is there someone out there taking videos and mirroring them? Is it just to annoy me? I'll find you fucker

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Karate Bastard posted:

I think it's just "playful" horny. Or lonely :( dunno about pandas, but regular mamma bears have to alienate their cubs before the next breeding or the papa bear will just kill them.

A sick panda would probably go to its hidey hole to recuperate as animals like to do instead of rampaging the activity area. That initial slip up was pretty bad though, and I can imagine it straining the animal's muscles.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Regarde Aduck posted:

why is this mirrored? Is there someone out there taking videos and mirroring them? Is it just to annoy me? I'll find you fucker

ɿɘʞɔυʇ υoγ bniʇ ll'I ⸮ɘm γonnɒ oɈ Ɉƨυį Ɉi ƨI ⸮mɘʜɈ ϱniɿoɿɿim bnɒ ƨoɘbiv ϱniʞɒɈ ɘɿɘʜɈ Ɉυo ɘnoɘmoƨ ɘɿɘʜɈ ƨI ⸮bɘɿoɿɿim ƨiʜɈ ƨi γʜw

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Regarde Aduck posted:

They added music, too. It's not just a guy offscreen singing.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Flint_Paper posted:

He looks like Dennis Reynolds, and this is exactly the sort of thing I could see him doing.

Yes, but he'd definitely be wearing the duster for that one

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Karate Bastard posted:

When I went to the large panda reserve in Chengdu, every loving panda did that. Constantly loving up and getting their heads stuck in poo poo.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Mushika posted:

\
I don't know what this means. My brother's ex-wife, who is a painter and who moved halfway across the country to pursue her doctorate in photographic realism\

Isn't this just literally taking a photograph?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Your oeil is tromped!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

GoutPatrol posted:

When I went to the large panda reserve in Chengdu, every loving panda did that. Constantly loving up and getting their heads stuck in poo poo.

:lmao:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

GoutPatrol posted:

For some weird reason they pull that "oh no step panda!" stuff and yet they are famous for breeding problems.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Vlaphor posted:

Every video you think you've ever seen of a panda has actually been Chris Farley in a panda costume.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

https://imgur.com/t7GJG4Z.mp4

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Just keep leaning! His dumb dirt bike leg out fubared it and is lucky it didnt snap off

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Air Skwirl posted:

Isn't this just literally taking a photograph?

With paints and brushes, I guess. Don't ask me.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Glad the emojis where there as I, a robot try and understand humans

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
"parkour"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

GoutPatrol posted:

*a sad-faced zookeeper puts up a black tarp around the panda enclosure*

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Borscht posted:

Comics are for babies, hth.

Yes, even anime or ‘artistic social commentaries’ where cats are nazis.

Is your name Turner D Century?

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Is falling over "parkour" now?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Is your name Turner D Century?

Man that guy rules

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

oops, wrong thread. here is someone falling over instead
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_sacz6mFWYB1qigfjt_720.mp4

spechtie has a new favorite as of 15:19 on Mar 21, 2024

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
-post was changed as I was responding.-

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/XegfOfj.mp4

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
The fact he calmly descends is incredible restraint

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

dialhforhero posted:

The fact he calmly descends is incredible restraint

sometimes not wanting to die overrides flinching from extreme pain. he's sure as gently caress gonna be having a moment once he gets down tho.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Hopefully he's wearing a mask, so it looks worse to the unprotected camera... though the bare hands and feet for climbing and apparant lack of harness suggest otherwise...

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Maybe being stung by angry bee's in a tree is their fetish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Stung by angry bee is in a tree.