Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Kvlt! posted:

I was born in 1998. Shes a year older than me. I was 14 when that post was made. I'm 26 now.

Nice try tho!

I think the problem is having an obsession with her so great that it ruined a relationship. But that is probably normal when you think WWE isn't an outlier for evil and have not reflected on why you were drawn to a product that was written around Vince McMahon's fantasies and petty desires for revenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kvlt! posted:

I was born in 1998. Shes a year older than me. I was 14 when that post was made. I'm 26 now.

A 14 year old cant have a crush on a 15 year old actress?

Nice try tho!

Smdh, admitting to being on the forums while underaged

Your poor brain never stood a chance being around these parts

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

rotinaj posted:

Smdh, admitting to being on the forums while underaged

Your poor brain never stood a chance being around these parts

ive never kept my age a secret is it against the rules?

your prob right about the latter

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kvlt! posted:

ive never kept my age a secret is it against the rules?

your prob right about the latter

I’m being sassy, i think it was technically a rule in the lowtax days

I just wanted to pick on you for something not actually serious while everyone else was throwing accusations of poo poo, i was asked earlier today not to be a dickhead so I am trying to at least make some lols

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Kvlt! is in the horror thread refusing to watch movies with AI generated images so we know where their standards are.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Kvlt! is in the horror thread refusing to watch movies with AI generated images so we know where their standards are.

That's good, we have to draw the line somewhere. That's just a bridge too far.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Erebus posted:

Internet forum rocked by revelation that not everyone is in their 40s

I assume all of the "I just can't stop watching it, please, please, please don't make me stop, I can't handle life without it" WWE fans are 55 and have just been watching it every week for decades and will have a stroke if they break the routine now. Learning that they're "26" (:jerkbag:) is so much sadder.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

average Max Verstappen fan

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

We both think the others life is sad, and neither of us are gonna change the others minds. If we're both happy with our own lives, that's all that matters.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

You also need to take it down a few notches. Logically at this point it is Known that the company Sucks but devolving into passive-aggressive sniping at each other at the drop of a hat just makes the forum miserable.

Yeah.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yea ok posted:

I'm glad WWE watchers are bullied and hopefully they all end up leaving forever. There are so many places to post online about how much you love Yeet or No Yeet without having to worry that someone might bring up the decades of pedophilia, rape, physical abuse, mental abuse, emotional abuse, sexual abuse, murder coverups, human trafficking and sexual slavery. Extremely not sorry if the vibes are a little harshed for the little fellas who just wanna watch a widdle tewevision show.

I think people should be reminded at every opportunity that WWE is a monster factory, run by some of the worst capitalism has ever produced and it's an injustice that these pieces of poo poo aren't in a jail cell. They have spent decades hurting people for profit, destroying peoples dreams for their own amusement, and creating cults that trick people still to this day that the best place to work is a place that very well might rape you. I am not sorry if bringing it up all the time hurts someones feelings. I probably won't stop

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Well I dont think you can blame people for wanting to talk about the WWE in the WWE thread. That's why one thread for discussion of the show and one for the discussion of the company/scandals/crimes I think would work well.

If your argument is "well there shouldnt be a thread about discussing the show" then at least make it clear in this one that discussing the show isnt welcome and the thread is focused on company/scandal/crimes only.

I think thats reasonable. That way people like me dont walk in here and get blasted for going "I watch WWE" not knowing what were getting into, and posters itt wont have to constantly blast people who they dont want in their threads.

Ngl I'm pretty autistic so I could be missing something or not getting something but I think its a half decent idea.

Kvlt! fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Mar 21, 2024

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lmfao

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Kvlt! posted:

A 14 year old cant have a crush on a 15 year old actress?

Again. I think Ill just leave this thread because while I think not liking me or insulting me is fine I dont think its fair to accuse me of being a pedophile when that is very clearly not true at all.

I get its meant to be an attack on me but reposting that without the context of just seems unusually mean-spirited.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

e:nm

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

WWE is virtuous!

You are virtuous for loving WWE!

Nothing happened but they all deserved it!

Is this the thread experience you expected and want

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I cannot believe I have to say this, but helldumping decades-old posts to mock WWE fans is incredibly lame and weird. Knock it the gently caress off.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Yeah that was the weird part

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

WWE is virtuous!

You are virtuous for loving WWE!

Nothing happened but they all deserved it!

Is this the thread experience you expected and want

I think it’s more people who don’t watch the show but obsessively follow the clips/news who spend their entire time here using it as a means to attack the character of people who don’t have any actual culpability in the terrible abuses of Vince McMahon and whomever else is found guilty when this is over.

Like we wouldn’t call forums poster Stab a rape lover or a subhuman for being friends with Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens, that’d be hosed up and weird. But that’s the atmosphere because a handful of posters want WWE discussion banned altogether, and i’m here for that put it to a vote. I loving hate reddit and i don’t know anywhere else to talk wrestling so I’m here.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this joke doesnt make sense cause i didnt know how turn of millenias work

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Mar 21, 2024

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

It was some kind of candy commercial, maybe gushers or airheads

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

I think it’s more people who don’t watch the show but obsessively follow the clips/news who spend their entire time here using it as a means to attack the character of people who don’t have any actual culpability in the terrible abuses of Vince McMahon and whomever else is found guilty when this is over.

Like we wouldn’t call forums poster Stab a rape lover or a subhuman for being friends with Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens, that’d be hosed up and weird. But that’s the atmosphere because a handful of posters want WWE discussion banned altogether, and i’m here for that put it to a vote. I loving hate reddit and i don’t know anywhere else to talk wrestling so I’m here.

nobody wants to ban wwe discussion all together. you know this but you'd have nothing to squawk about if you didn't pretend to be stupid all the time. you seem to want a wwe hate thread banned altogether, because you seemingly cannot get over that this thread will never not be that.

this isn't the thread where wwe will be loved. you know that, but you have a strong desire for attention and for people to read your posts, thus you cannot accept posting in a WWE Mecca thread that you know most people here are going to ignore.

these all sound like you / wwe fan issues, not subforum issues!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this joke doesnt work. sorry to the boy.

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Mar 21, 2024

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

double double e

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

nobody wants to ban wwe discussion all together. you know this but you'd have nothing to squawk about if you didn't pretend to be stupid all the time. you seem to want a wwe hate thread banned altogether, because you seemingly cannot get over that this thread will never not be that.

this isn't the thread where wwe will be loved. you know that, but you have a strong desire for attention and for people to read your posts, thus you cannot accept posting in a WWE Mecca thread that you know most people here are going to ignore.

you’re right that this thread will never be anything but sniping people and “i don’t watch” posts but the wwe mecca is just poo poo posting. i’ll leave this one and go there and talk to myself i don’t care. better than unfunny jokes and actually mad posting in here.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Kvlt! posted:

Again. I think Ill just leave this thread

Eat My Fuc posted:

i’ll leave this one and go there and talk to myself i don’t care.

Sometimes good things do happen.

(neither of these will stick for more than an hour)

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The Fed.... sucks!!!..

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Pylons posted:

The Fed.... sucks!!!..

You can say that again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm pretty sure there's a wrestling thread in gbs that's probably full of poz vibes if it's still there

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i'd say rename the thread "WWE Sucks" to prevent any future confusion but i know there is 0% that would actually work (refer to The Study) and we'd still have fed fans getting up on the cross every week about not enough people reading how cool they thought the child beater guy in nxt is

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Yeah, this.

This wouldn't be the WWE appreciation station even without all the pedophilia, rape, physical abuse, mental abuse, emotional abuse, sexual abuse, murder coverups, human trafficking and sexual slavery, because the product is just pretty lovely all over and has been for decades. Posters like EMF come off as completely delusional in their uncritical enthusiasm even just for certain aspects of the show. It often feels like a bit because so much of WWE is so bad, and when you add to that the aforementioned pedophilia, rape, physical abuse, mental abuse, emotional abuse, sexual abuse, murder coverups, human trafficking and sexual slavery and THEN complain why people hate you for liking WWE, you come off as a loving psychopath.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Grendels Dad posted:

It often feels like a bit

Guess what.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Sick of randos kramering into my Jimmy Saville appreciation thread trying to harsh my vibe tbh

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You can’t convince me anyone watches WWE. If they were so popular, why would they want to be exclusive to Netflix? Huh smart guy? Ask Mr Rhodes for me.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

me gearing up for another flame war with the three remaining shellshocked WWE watchers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku2YRX4VIZU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I don't care about any of the rape company stuff and just think WWE fans should be killed for thinking it's funny when the Rock rips off things like "don't call that dog hero, call that dog shithead". Just shameful content, unfunny garbage, should be embarrassed to tell other adults about it.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

MJeff posted:

Guess what.

Well, it was a lovely bit a few years ago and has aged like milk since then.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

I don't care about any of the rape company stuff and just think WWE fans should be killed for thinking it's funny when the Rock rips off things like "don't call that dog hero, call that dog shithead". Just shameful content, unfunny garbage, should be embarrassed to tell other adults about it.

its not funny that the rock is ripping off bad bits but its funny that cody isnt allowed to have a comeback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

its objectively funny that he called the dog capital S Shithead. A decent chunk of me wishes it werent so but