Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

this guy definitely knows the difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia.

that piece of filth has "cunny" and the "uohhhh" meme in his name, if they know the difference it's only because they have separate folders for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

"Anarcho-Monarchism" is a Fundamentalist LDS compound

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The most offensive to me part about that disabled people in D&D post is that it called dwarven technology crude

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.

The fantasy setting is an anarchist society.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
could an anarchist co-op of elves or w/e make insulin

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

elves don't get sick. don't need insulin if you're an elf. another problem solved in anarchism.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
how else do you think Santa's workshops are organized

Christmas is mutual aid

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

elves are always monarchists, even wood elves

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

The Four Thieves Vinegar Collective is an anarchist collective dedicated to enabling access to medicines and medical technologies to those who need them but don’t have them.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

so what great medical advancements have these guys invented and made available to the masses

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

my bony fealty posted:

so what great medical advancements have these guys invented and made available to the masses

Lembas bread

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

my bony fealty posted:

DaysBefore posted:

Lembas bread

lol

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

cast a spell to fix ur panceas

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

anarchism seems to have as its basic premise that there exists a non-anarchist society which produces things anarchists need and which can be raided for supplies
the success of the anarchist society depends on the success of these raids

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

drat the DIY defibrillator plans still aren't ready

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Doktor Avalanche posted:

anarchism seems to have as its basic premise that there exists a non-anarchist society which produces things anarchists need and which can be raided for supplies

Anarchist society, troll clan on the Rust server, what's the difference

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Doktor Avalanche posted:

lets see where they get the epinepherine for the DIY epipen, probably from boiling plant roots or a fungus or something

oh

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I like the silver fluoride. I don’t have enough of a background to know whether it’s bullshit or not but it sets off my bullshit detectors pretty hard

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I like the silver fluoride. I don’t have enough of a background to know whether it’s bullshit or not but it sets off my bullshit detectors pretty hard

It's an antibiotic, but it bioaccumulates and turns you blue

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

ikanreed posted:

So the perfect tooth sealer then?

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

ikanreed posted:

ancient druids had to paint themselves blue, anarcho-druids will look like that au naturel

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Doktor Avalanche posted:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

DaysBefore posted:

Anarchist society, troll clan on the Rust server, what's the difference

the troll clan's discord server has better smilies

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Rothmus/status/1769469044632043732?t=oK_yH8j_8qY1QTnHHsMntQ&s=19

???????

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Epic Americans doing guerilla war, just like in Red Dawn

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
quit posting dumbass run of the mill libertarians just because they think it’s cool to call themselves anarchists

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Doktor Avalanche posted:

the things anarchists need simply manifest themselves into existence, duh

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Libertarians are anarchists because capitalism is an anarchist economic system. In fact they're probably much more of an anarchist than any left anarchist because re-distributive economies require a government to intervene.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

quit posting dumbass run of the mill libertarians just because they think it’s cool to call themselves anarchists

Sounds like anarchists need to purge their ranks

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

anarchists are all loving morons

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
it was funny when that guy went nuclear when i posted something like "murray ballchin"

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

anarchists are all loving morons

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
libertarians are just anarchists who are more mad at age of consent laws than they are at the concept of bedtime

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Cerebral Bore posted:

libertarians are just anarchists who are more mad at age of consent laws than they are at the concept of bedtime

plenty of pedo "leftist" anarchists too

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Cerebral Bore posted:

In my experience they might bitch about bedtime but it’s really bath time that they hate

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

HashtagGirlboss posted:

In my experience they might bitch about bedtime but it’s really bath time that they hate

I like to stay dry

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Dr. Killjoy posted:

If they get to pick the worst commies to smear me (Peter Coffin, Haz, Caleb Maupin, etc), I get to pick the worst anarchists to smear them tit for tat

Badass that in this hypothetical scenario the US is in such bad shape that it's opened itself to a boots on the ground invasion by China

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

Keeping a region of your country in crushing poverty to own the chicoms

the pla is about to learn why Appalachia doesn't have infrastructure

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

https://twitter.com/mattlovespurple/status/1770887963032871274?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I'll probably regret this but what is an oomfie