Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

MrQwerty posted:

all of his non-X secret kids with groimes were surrogacies

he couldn't find time for Groimes in his busy schedule because Musk was busy impregnating his Neuralink employee at the time

also "please have kids" Musk cut IVF benefits to his Twitter employees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Offler
Mar 27, 2010
"Creators - come host your shows on X, you'll get more views than you'd ever imagined possible! The owner of our site might even talk up your show, and if you're really lucky he could let you interview him!

Yes, the last person who tried this ran afoul of Elon, so he and his clingiest henchmen have spent the last two weeks badmouthing that creator in increasingly unhinged ways, but don't let that stop you from trying! Who knows, Elon might be in a better mood when you try."

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

all of his non-X secret kids with groimes were surrogacies

Yeah all were IVF but only X was carried by Grimes.

Related fact: The surrogate for the 2nd child had complications and had to go to hospital. Unbeknownst to Grimes the Neuralink lady was giving birth to her IVF twins at same hospital, literally a few doors down. AFAIK Musk didn't visit either.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I don't think America is ready for the eventual influx of musk-spawn mutants into the education system

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

steinrokkan posted:

I don't think America is ready for the eventual influx of musk-spawn mutants into the education system

It's fine, he'll send them to that stupid college he founded

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

None of them will be talking to him by that time.

Ideally because he's dead.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

FurtherReading posted:

Related fact: The surrogate for the 2nd child had complications and had to go to hospital. Unbeknownst to Grimes the Neuralink lady was giving birth to her IVF twins at same hospital, literally a few doors down. AFAIK Musk didn't visit either.

He really is a piece of poo poo. Multitasking being a deadbeat.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

I find it amazing that Musk likes Iain Banks when Player of Games has Musk's entire worldview as the antagonistic force and the entire theming is that top-heavy social order is self destructive to an extreme, and thin skinned.

Musk, reading a book about how the King Genius Guy of a space empire that's essentially based around IQ tests and Chess to decide leadership is a bad loving idea and will self-mutiliate at he faintest sign of actual systemic weakness: I wish I was the emperor.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Musk playing Horizon Zero Dawn: "this Ted Faro guy clearly has the woke mind virus."

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

gschmidl posted:

None of them will be talking to him by that time.

Ideally because he's dead.

I want him to see at least a few more of his kids reject and disown him first, before he decides the demons in his mind are right about being able to reach Mars by taking flight off of Twitter HQ's rooftop.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Well "Y" and, ugh, "Techno Mechanicus" are already growing up with an estranged father, so likely to not appreciate him given he stole their brother and abandoned them.

Jesus, those kids already had it bad enough have two adult children for parents, I legit feel bad for how it must feel to be "rejected" by that human skid mark.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

SRQ posted:

I find it amazing that Musk likes Iain Banks when Player of Games has Musk's entire worldview as the antagonistic force and the entire theming is that top-heavy social order is self destructive to an extreme, and thin skinned.

Musk, reading a book about how the King Genius Guy of a space empire that's essentially based around IQ tests and Chess to decide leadership is a bad loving idea and will self-mutiliate at he faintest sign of actual systemic weakness: I wish I was the emperor.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
(Also, no monkey has died or been seriously injured by a Neuralink device!)

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Apes, on the other hand…

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

ilmucche posted:

(Also, no monkey has died or been seriously injured by a Neuralink device!)

*lifting pillow coated in saliva* We have an unbroken 0% death rate from our devices.

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

SRQ posted:

I'm pretty sure Musk has never read a book.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

FurtherReading posted:

He's probably read "My Wit, by Elon Musk" (a blank page).

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

FurtherReading posted:

actually, he scrolls through tweets about books which is essentially same as reading books

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

...! posted:

Yeah, Grimezzz never actually carried his kids herself. He did not impregnate her

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

FurtherReading posted:

most likely hypothesis

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Offler posted:

"Creators - come host your shows on X, you'll get more views than you'd ever imagined possible! The owner of our site might even talk up your show, and if you're really lucky he could let you interview him!

Yes, the last person who tried this ran afoul of Elon, so he and his clingiest henchmen have spent the last two weeks badmouthing that creator in increasingly unhinged ways, but don't let that stop you from trying! Who knows, Elon might be in a better mood when you try."
Absolutely nothing stopping Elon suppressing Lemon's numbers - reported or actual. It's pretty clear that it's the sort of thing he would do, given how triggered he was by softball questions. As you say why would anyone go into business with Musk on X when he is completely unreliable and willing to break contracts on a whim?

It's a shame that neither Lemon or Swisher are particularly virtuous. Lemon evidently has a pretty big ego, and Swisher has only turned on Musk once she fell out of the inner circle. She was more than happy to sing his praises and do the whole "this person must necessarily be great because they're rich" thing before then.

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
Didn't Musk also took pics of grimes like right during a c section and sent the photo to whoever, her dad maybe?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

rowkey bilbao posted:

Didn't Musk also took pics of grimes like right during a c section and sent the photo to whoever, her dad maybe?

everyone

the answer is everyone

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
youll have to excuse his impulsive behavior as he was overcome with joy at the sight of a white child being born. that it's his child is incidental

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

That's immaculate conception by pasta

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Zero VGS posted:

That's immaculate conception by pasta

Then call me the Virgin Mary after one night at Olive Garden

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie.
Elon probably read Player of Games, but likely as a child and just thought that a planet of people really into a game was neat- like other conservatives that get mad that Star Trek or X-Men or whatever is now woke. They're all profoundly dumb people with an absolute inability to understand anything.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Radio Paranoia posted:

Then call me the Virgin Mary after one night at Olive Garden

You're the Virgin Mary after one night at Olive Garden

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

you could tell me that's grimes or that's grok or that's someone at comic-con and i'd believe all three

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

these people are all incredibly stupid

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

kazil posted:

jfc

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

No Butt Stuff posted:

you could tell me that's grimes or that's grok or that's someone at comic-con and i'd believe all three

Im pretty sure thats Kelly C

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

kazil posted:

Lol

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

kazil posted:

There are two days between the screenshotted tweets. What's even supposed to have happened in the last two days to change someones mind like that?

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

kazil posted:

I was in Starbucks just the other day and everyone there was talking about how they love the fact that Trump tried to take away our democracy and that they’re also excited to vote for him.

They just can’t remember to put their Trump bumper stickers on their cars.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

SimonChris posted:

There are two days between the screenshotted tweets. What's even supposed to have happened in the last two days to change someones mind like that?

Trump made fun of Ron Desantis.

Oh did the tweet not tell you that this guy is a huge Ron Desantis fan?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

SimonChris posted:

🅱️lameless 🅱️

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Elias_Maluco posted:

Im pretty sure thats Kelly C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

SimonChris posted:

Poe's law