Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Tell him they will knock 10 million off if he does a public weigh-in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Sadly this is a thing with chuds and pets. They will sit there and tell you that their pets are their entire world and the thought of them dying or getting lost or being taken away will genuinely bring tears to their eyes…

…but then they’ll neglect and abuse them in horrible ways. I remember there was an episode of Hoarders posted in an earlier version of this thread where the chud hoarders kept their little dogs cooped up in travel kennels in the basement almost 24 hours a day, and they were absolutely breaking down in utter hysterics that they were being taken away. The reason they were posted in a lol Trump thread is they were begging “President Trump, please help us! They’re taking away our dogs, and they’re going to takeaway our house!”

It takes a certain kind of stupid to torture a dog that you love. The emotional attachment is real, but the cause and effect of their behavior is totally lost on them, and it’s sick and disgusting and depressing.

I'm reminded of the anecdote Matt Walsh loves to tell that, aside from constantly violating his kids...........right to privacy and consent, all the family pets in his household absolutely hate him and constantly bite and attack him because he probably abuses the poo poo out of them too.

Walsh thinks this makes him an alpha male.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

nine-gear crow posted:

I'm reminded of the anecdote Matt Walsh loves to tell that, aside from constantly violating his kids...........right to privacy and consent, all the family pets in his household absolutely hate him and constantly bite and attack him because he probably abuses the poo poo out of them too.

Matt Walsh is going to get a hell of an outing soon on all his degenerate poo poo, dude is a time bomb of hosed Up

Also lmao Candace Owen's thinking she can be antisemitic on Benny boy's network

Lmao even more that she was right for awhile.

What pieces of poo poo they all are

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Mar 23, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TulliusCicero posted:

What pieces [of] poo poo they all are

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Captain Fargle posted:

So how many special election wins are needed now for Speaker Jeffries to happen?

After this guy retires Apr 19 it will be 217R and 213D. Close enough that Republicans will struggle to do anything without Democrats, but not close enough that the House will flip midterm.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

If another Republican retires, does that mean there is no GOP majority if they can't hit 217?

Does that mean we have a coalition at that point?

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

TulliusCicero posted:

Matt Walsh is going to get a hell of an outing soon on all his degenerate poo poo, dude is a time bomb of hosed Up

Also lmao Candace Owen's thinking she can be antisemitic on Benny boy's network

Lmao even more that she was right for awhile.

What pieces of poo poo they all are
Watching the Daily Wire constantly backstab each other while also trying to establish a media empire is both extremely funny and extremely terrifying in a Night Of Long Knives kind of way. They're purging the ones that aren't craven and cunning enough to hack it.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

zone posted:

I'd love to be the metaphorical fly on the wall watching the shock and outrage on the faces of Small Face Kirk and everyone like him when they are recognised and told to gently caress off multiple times a day
"get out of my shop"
"now"

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

I heard Trump was poor. Confirm/deny?

It's trending very positively towards the negative.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

hitchensgoespop posted:

It's trending very positively towards the negative.

i think of all things trump said, this is the one that got under my skin most

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

TulliusCicero posted:

If another Republican retires, does that mean there is no GOP majority if they can't hit 217?

Does that mean we have a coalition at that point?

216 - 213 is still a majority, empty seats don’t count.

Actually, wait, it’s 216 - 214, cuz Dems won Santos’s seat. :lol:

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Junk posted:

i think of all things trump said, this is the one that got under my skin most

The hurricane sharpie map sticks with me. He doodled that nonsense on a pre produced map and just expected everyone to buy it.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

It’s the tiny desk speech for me

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

The hurricane sharpie map sticks with me. He doodled that nonsense on a pre produced map and just expected everyone to buy it.

that one is for sure another aspect of the same malignancy

it all hits close to home as i was mentally abused for years by a narcissist with ocd who would say and do poo poo just like this as a form of gaslighting

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Sorry guys, I missed a lot of pages but I’m making a safe guess that multi-billionaire super successful business man Donad Trupm has already paid all those petty half-billions in fines and is lined up to make even more money, right?

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

I don’t have anything useful to add to this other than that for the last 20 years, I can’t see the word “YEA” written out without hearing it in Lil Jon’s voice.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

funeral home DJ posted:

Sorry guys, I missed a lot of pages but I’m making a safe guess that multi-billionaire super successful business man Donad Trupm has already paid all those petty half-billions in fines and is lined up to make even more money, right?

yes and anyone who laughed has been added to a list to be the first ones put on the trains come jan 20

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

hey does anyone have a list handy of the previous trumplol threads? i want to review some dates

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Can we make a way for EVERYONE to stay out of the Sunshine State except chuds?

loving good on Canada

Florida: state that just legalized teen slave labor, telling others about morality

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Mar 23, 2024

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

funeral home DJ posted:

All through his hard work, talent and luck, yes

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Junk posted:

hey does anyone have a list handy of the previous trumplol threads? i want to review some dates

This post has a compiled list of previous links to Trump threads in the first post, 6th quote down

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020471&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Trump earlier today....

Trump next Monday morning.....

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1771328949106122838

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1771329511604318428

It's got to feel great to live in this completely unhinged world where actually Trump getting arrested and having his poo poo taken for doing a bunch of fraud is actually good for him.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Liquid Chicken posted:

Trump earlier today....

lol

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Data Graham posted:

ngl "stands for nothing and falls for everything" is a good line

It's plagiarized from Alexander Hamilton

E: I should refresh more often

Karma Comedian fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Mar 23, 2024

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

Matt Walsh treats his pets with the same care and kindness with which he treats children

in that he probably molests them

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Liquid Chicken posted:

Trump earlier today....

:lol:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Three Olives posted:

It's got to feel great to live in this completely unhinged world where actually Trump getting arrested and having his poo poo taken for doing a bunch of fraud is actually good for him.

We suppress the mugshot?

Lmao what

People still laugh about it daily online, because he looks like such an idiot

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Speak for yourself. I personally would be so very owned if Trump got another mugshot.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hopefully when Trump dies we get an autopsy report that reveals his true weight

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Toxic Mental posted:

The autopsy report reveals that he was 95% hamberders and fish delites

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Nah I'm pretty sure he's full of poo poo.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

It will reveal donald trump was hollow and thus actually the weight he claimed

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

I grew up watching Upright Citizens Brigade, I think rear end Pennies was the single funniest sketch ever filmed, and I will always associate the name Matt Walsh favorably and I refuse to budge. :colbert:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Toxic Mental posted:

Will they count all the expelled fluids and feces? I hope they just pile it back onto his rotting face while they weight him.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Toxic Mental posted:

the anus is, at last, remarkable

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

TulliusCicero posted:

Can we make a way for EVERYONE to stay out of the Sunshine State except chuds?

loving good on Canada

Florida: state that just legalized teen slave labor, tellibg others about morality

There's a relatively thin strip of land separating me from Florida and I think about that every single day.

I mean, I still have a chud in charge of my state, but he somehow has enough sense not to do anything extraordinarily stupid because it's a purple state.

It's just as close for me to go to concerts in Jacksonville or Tampa. Though I don't outwardly tick any of the boxes that Desantis hates I am not running any risk of running into trouble there.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

WaywardWoodwose posted:

It's from the end of Full Moons Puppet Master 2. a dead human woman gets a full size puppet body .

Ahhhhhh, thanks I remember now

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Three Olives posted:

Remember when the left was thirsty for the piss tape? And then the Kremlin released it and it was very clear video of Trump getting his mouth pissed in while laying in a bathtub and it made him even more alpha and the libs were even more owned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

We suppress the mugshot?

Lmao what

People still laugh about it daily online, because he looks like such an idiot

Don't forget the 'Never Surrender' shirts that show Trump surrendering (hence the mugshot).