Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

how about Star Vores and it's chewy eating Han using his penis

Wasn't that just the exogorth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

youknowthatoneguy posted:

The guy who came out to his family about his anal vore lifestyle via PowerPoint would have had a much better reception if he used Star Wars as a backdrop.

The what?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought".

That's too big to be a space station.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Phanatic posted:

That's too big to be a space station.

Just get down there, I don't care what you smell.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Coward posted:

Just get down there, I don't care what you smell.

The proper quote is even better: get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Luke! At that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

And I thought they smelled bad on the outside

Etc etc

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Ain't like dusting crops, boy.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It's a very popular sci-fi franchise.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
You don't know the true power of the dark side

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

quote:

First of all let it be known that I created a new account just to open this thread. I'm pretty well known around here and some of you may recognize who I am from the way I write, and that's fine. But I don't want any possible embarrassment this thread may cause me to carry on to my true identity on here, or affect the way others see me. So basically, what happened is I decided to tell my family and close friends that I'm into Anal Vore by having a "coming-out" party. I don't think it went very well and that's why I'm here. Let me elaborate.

I'm a male in my early 20's. If you were to ask me who I am, the 1st thing I would instantly say is "I am an anal vore fanatic". It's who I am. It's my identity. Anal vore is my life, and it felt important enough for me to tell my friends and family. I decided the best way to tell them would be to have an anal vore "coming-out party", though I didn't tell them that the party was going to be about anal vore ahead of time. I'm not stupid. I knew they would look it up in Google and see a bunch of stupid things and criticisms by trolls about it, so I decided that to make the best impression of anal vore I would have to present it to them myself. I ordered pizzas and planned a lot of fun activities we could do that would explain to my friends and family what anal vore is.

It started when they came in through the door. I gave everyone a sealed envelope and told them not to open it until I said so. When everyone had arrived (grandparents, aunts and uncles, my parents, 3 of my cousins, and a couple non-family friends), I announced what the purpose of the part was and had them open the envelopes. I had commissioned a popular artist that I really like to draw sketches of each of my family members/friends anal voring me, and I printed these pictures out and put them in the envelope (he agreed to do the sketches for $5/each BTW so it wasn't too expensive for me). Everyone kinda laughed and a couple of them were confused when I explained (my grandpa got kind of mad at me though). I basically explained to them that I'm into anal vore and what it is. I don't think they took it very well though because they joked a lot about it (they kept asking if I was serious or if I was joking). A couple people (my parents and grandparents mostly) seemed upset though, unfortunately.

The next part of the party was I hooked up my laptop to my TV with an HDMI cable and I started showing them my favorite anal vore pictures on Ekas portal and other pictures that I had saved on my computer. This is where the party kind of took a turn for the worse. One of my uncles got really mad and started calling me names (I don't want to repeat them here) but my aunt defended me. We argued for a bit and most of my family left at that point...I kept showing them the anal vore pictures I liked on Ekas portal but they started leaving and only my cousins and close friends chose to remain and look at the pictures with me. What did I do wrong? Is this basically something that only younger people enjoy? Because I'm pretty sure my grandparents hated anal vore (I still love them though even if we can't see eye to eye on this subject that's extremely important to me). Anyways the next part of the party that I had planned for so long and was expecting to be a bit hit was a kind of interactive anal-vore reading game. I had printed out one of my favorite anal vore stories from Eka's and I wanted to pass around the story and we would all read a part aloud, but that didn't really go as planned. One of my cousins said they thought it was "creepy"...? I tried to convince her that it'd be cool but no one wanted to do it. I had to read the story myself but when they started talking to each other about things NOT related to anal vore I kind of gave up :( The party kind of fizzled out.

We just watched TV for a bit, I kept talking about anal vore a bit (but not as much as I wanted) and after the party was over everyone (the people who were left at the end, anyway) finally left. Did I do anything wrong? Should I try to do the party again, because I think they may have interpreted my interest wrong? It's really important for me and I want them to know, but how can I communicate my love of anal vore to my family members who are specifically picky about such issues >.> , such as my uncle who was intollerant of me? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Stocky Manhood posted:

One of the best descriptions of TPB (especially early episodes) is, "The TV show 'Cops' from the criminal's perspective"

Holy poo poo that is perfect

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

There are so, so many things the internet has taught me that I would so so much have preferred to…not.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
i read the whole thing and still don't know what anal vore is, maybe somebody can post a bunch of pictures

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

https://imgur.com/VkakpO0 :nws:

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Lazy_Liberal posted:

i read the whole thing and still don't know what anal vore is, maybe somebody can post a bunch of pictures

you know how people say they eat rear end?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
He'll never be head of a major corporation

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Non Compos Mentis posted:

you know how people say they eat rear end?

In Soviet Russia,

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Lazy_Liberal posted:

It's a carnivore that has an rear end face and eats through a butthole. Like popular mascot Chester Cheeks.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

I can't believe how bad it smells when he whistles.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I believe that post may be a joke

Dumbfire Rocketman
Jul 30, 2009

a drunk european baby
is putting u in ur place

Anal Voreos, you can only eat them anally. The shape of the Oreo is unchanged

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
https://twitter.com/calificio/status/1771294352876187894

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
https://i.imgur.com/kFRQ29x.mp4

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Sollte so!

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

My favourite part of Star Wars was when Gandalf told them to live long and prosper

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

sebmojo posted:

I believe that post may be a joke

Even worse I think it was an attempt to parody a gay person coming out to their family with the goal of trying to reduce being gay to a gross fetish

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Hyperlynx posted:

My favourite part of Star Wars was when Gandalf told them to live long and prosper

I know right, what a moment for the chestbuster to chest bust out of no where!

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Hyperlynx posted:

I liked when Victor Frankenstein contemplated his actions and yet learned nothing

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Do I win or lose

smowing bloke
May 8, 2007

Butterfly Valley posted:

Do I win or lose

Yes

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
is that from the "that's right, it goes in the square hole!" clip with the woman getting increasingly upset every time he puts the wrong shaped piece in.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

It's a fork bomb. Not a whole lot I suppose.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Captain Invictus posted:

is that from the "that's right, it goes in the square hole!" clip with the woman getting increasingly upset every time he puts the wrong shaped piece in.

No, it's some Japanese kind of Japanese comic. Hentai, I think they call it

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

It took a few trials before they cemented the design of centaurs as we know them.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Well there are two references, so the combinatory value is... Two. You need to know two things.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Butterfly Valley posted:

One of the three thousand reskinned Han Solos created by hack EU writers hosed one of those giant otters

Do you remember which book? A friend and I give each other wretchedly bad books for Christmas. Like the X-Men/TNG crossover novel.

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 14:48 on Mar 23, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Do you remember which book?

It was Corran Horn so I think the first few X-Wing Novels