Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

wologar posted:

Moritz/shark/shwinn/Opop imo.

I could buy this, not entirely 100% on moritz but this isn't a bad net

I could also see Clo in there but as has been established I always think Clo is scummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

David Attenborough voice

Watch as the two scum circle the prey, seemingly casual, yet watchful, and alert. They feint towards them, but do not want to commit to a vote, hoping to fool someone else into taking the lead instead.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I'll vote shwinn or opop today. I'd prefer shwinn for obvs reasons, but

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

same.

it's a twofer!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

scum shook

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Shwinn's posting seems normal to me, I feel like people just keep saying they'll vote there without explaining what's scummy about him

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

hambeet posted:

David Attenborough voice

Watch as the two scum circle the prey, seemingly casual, yet watchful, and alert. They feint towards them, but do not want to commit to a vote, hoping to fool someone else into taking the lead instead.

https://voca.ro/1gCtyF6fvnev

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

##vote otterpop his low energy posting just feels so off to me

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Tea Party Crasher posted:

yeah let's slay a scumpop ##vote opop

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

This is going to start a chain reaction isn't it

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

be the change

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i appreciate the effort but the content is like 3/10

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

much like your posting

:slick:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

nah i cbf

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

oka

shwinnebego posted:

yeah let's slay a scumpop ##vote opop

y.... hmmmm

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote opop

let's goooooo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Guess I'll ##vote shwinne again

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

seriously, these days seem quite long for their size?

i petition the mod as a freebeet on the land, for shorter days in future. kthx

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Opopanax posted:

Guess I'll...ANGH...♡...##vote shwinne again

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Opopanax posted:

Guess I'll ##vote shwinne again

and i am completely convinced by this.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

hambeet posted:

seriously, these days seem quite long for their size?

i petition the mod as a freebeet on the land, for shorter days in future. kthx

Fun fact, the game ends when someone gets enough votes and we don't actually have to wait until deadline

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Opopanax posted:

Fun fact, the game ends when someone gets enough votes and we don't actually have to wait until deadline

That’s kind of what my suggestion is about, especially as I took you to -3

Anyway this was also a suggestion for future days, as you, modopanax would know, scheduling too long a game day, can have a negative impact on game activity.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Yes and the correct move is to simply turbo monathin, the scummiest scum, but here we are

For some reason I feel like only the dumbasses are posting today and all the non dumbasses are lurking. Clever non-dumbasses, always getting one over on us.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Umm, is Keats alright?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tired Moritz posted:

Umm, is Keats alright?

Moritz, I have some bad news

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

OK the opinion on monathin's posting is all fine and dandy I'm just weirded out by the fact that you're tacking it on to a defense of opop. That's why I keep asking you about it, and you do keep using it as a chance to ascribe positive qualities to opop like he is "thinking about who might be scum." it comes across as you wanting to defend opop without making you two feel connected

yes i think he is lazy town rather than scum and an easy target. was that not obvious

i dont super like the train running on him and some people seem down to get mona instead so lets do it ##vote monathin

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Oh loving lol I was worried for nothing

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

sharkmafia posted:

yes i think he is lazy town rather than scum and an easy target. was that not obvious

i dont super like the train running on him and some people seem down to get mona instead so lets do it ##vote monathin

it wasn't obvious actually that's why I kept asking you stuff. It's not a good look that the way that you phrase this explicitly states that you are doing it to defend opop lol

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Like voting who you think is scum is one thing but to lead up to it with "because I don't like someone else being the lunch target" has me goin hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

you know what, let's do something wacky

what happens if I do... this ##vote shark

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I do not think that vote on me comes from a town state of mind.

It would be one thing if it Shark could point to things I was actually doing that were scummy but so far it's a lot of defense of opop being lazy and me seeming scummy for explaining basic mechanics so that everyone is on the same page of what the Fire/Ice setup entails (which we clearly weren't by dint of opop's whole deal)

I think Shark is flustered scum trying to play the role of impulsive towny.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Tired Moritz posted:

Oh loving lol I was worried for nothing

Hi Moritz. Are you scum?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

sharkmafia posted:

Looks like some people seem down to get shark instead.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Monathin posted:

I do not think that vote on me comes from a town state of mind.

It would be one thing if it Shark could point to things I was actually doing that were scummy but so far it's a lot of defense of opop being lazy and me seeming scummy for explaining basic mechanics so that everyone is on the same page of what the Fire/Ice setup entails (which we clearly weren't by dint of opop's whole deal)

I think Shark is flustered scum trying to play the role of impulsive towny.

mona i already invoked the rites of OMGUS against you, very rude of you to try to OMGUS someone else, i thought we had something special

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

i don't wanna kill shark today

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

everyone in this game is being brazenly bad at mafia, we usually have at least one person who is kinda good at mafia

makes for a bit of a bleh ride

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

and no i will not be being good at mafia this game because (1) i do not have that capability and (2) heavy is the head who wears the

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

shwinnebego posted:

everyone in this game is being brazenly bad at mafia, we usually have at least one person who is kinda good at mafia

makes for a bit of a bleh ride

Since when do you think people can be good at mafia? :thunk:

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

shwinnebego posted:

and no i will not be being good at mafia this game because (1) i do not have that capability and (2) heavy is the head who wears the

Is the person who is good at Mafia in the room with us right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

shwinnebego posted:

mona i already invoked the rites of OMGUS against you, very rude of you to try to OMGUS someone else, i thought we had something special

Listen I still think ur probably scum, but I just need to explore other options right now. It's not you, it's me, I'm sorry