Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

I hated this bit in Half-Life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
I think you saw the same imgur post.
I liked this one:
https://i.imgur.com/eJ2K7oV.mp4

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

mrfart posted:

I think you saw the same imgur post.
I liked this one:
https://i.imgur.com/eJ2K7oV.mp4

badass rat

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Susan ain't lazy!

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Yeah, can't blame these cats, I'd be doing something similar.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Someone post the "plump and happy" kyle rittenhouse with tucker carlson pic. I realise it's photoshopped but its so good.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

lol, "we're gonna have a dialogue about that. Oh uh no comment"

Though why bother grilling Rittenhouse about things Charlie Kirk said when he himself is a racist murderer

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

because it makes him uncomfortable and leave the stage early?

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

mrfart posted:

Yeah, can't blame these cats, I'd be doing something similar.

those cats may have far less rabies now than the guy taking that video

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

davidspackage posted:

lol, "we're gonna have a dialogue about that. Oh uh no comment"

Though why bother grilling Rittenhouse about things Charlie Kirk said when he himself is a racist murderer
It shows how much of a scared little disgusting excuse for a human being he really is, if he gets any kind of push-back and doesn't have any way to commit murder.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

https://youtu.be/V-qwrWw3Q0s

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

you don't need a fresh reason every time you poo poo on a dude like Rittenhouse

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I don't mean you should leave Kyle Rittenhouse alone, I'm just saying there's more pertinent things to yell at him than that he pals around with racists. But whatever works to make him crawl back into a hole, I guess.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

dialhforhero posted:

Stung by angry bee is in a tree.

I remember that bad exes thread post!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

davidspackage posted:

I don't mean you should leave Kyle Rittenhouse alone, I'm just saying there's more pertinent things to yell at him than that he pals around with racists. But whatever works to make him crawl back into a hole, I guess.
Getting nazis to shut up can range from making them feel uncomfortable on stage to using your elbows to remodel their faces, as a treat to society.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
There's no wrong way to beat a fascist

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

People who eat pizza with dipping sauce don't deserve pizza :colbert:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Getting nazis to shut up can range from making them feel uncomfortable on stage to using your elbows to remodel their faces, as a treat to society.

Making nazis realize they're not the silent majority and may, in fact, be about to get their rear end whooped is something everyone can enjoy.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
this guy knows how to deal with nazis

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

flubber nuts posted:

this image is doctored. here is the REAL image of kyle after his 17 hour sonic coney island big dog binge.

I'd probably feel for my safety around him, especially given his criminal record, tendency to walk around heavily armed and his past behavior.

Wonder what I should do if I happen across him?

E

Especially if he and George Zimmerman join forces. They're rather violent I understand.

BiggerBoat has a new favorite as of 01:41 on Mar 23, 2024

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

davidspackage posted:

Nah, the racism is his whole Achille's heel. He spent alot of time defending going to the Ferguson riots on a non-racist basis when he really cant articulate a logical reason to cross state lines with a firearm to defend a community to which he had no connection. Drilling home that he built a prima facie case for being at least a Fox News level of racist is the only real accountability he's going to get.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That Rittenhouse poo poo happened about a mile from me and it was a pretty loving awful time here so anything bad that happens to him is good.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

Why is he even speaking anywhere to anyone about anything? Like what does this loser have to say?

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Every one of them is at least a $1,000 mistake and it is magnificent. :magical:

Way more than that.

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
My new favorite schaden genre is: people who are ostensibly allowed to fly drones but understand nothing about how they actually work and temperature's effect on air density. Peak lol.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004

Bacon Taco posted:

those cats may have far less rabies now than the guy taking that video

Any video of a wild animal
internet person: oh my god they have rabies

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Jen heir rick posted:

Why is he even speaking anywhere to anyone about anything? Like what does this loser have to say?

Chuds are going to do poo poo to trigger people and the wingnut welfare circuit is his only option because there isn't a regular company alive that wants to touch that grenade.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Inceltown posted:

Chuds are going to do poo poo to trigger people and the wingnut welfare circuit is his only option because there isn't a regular company alive that wants to touch that grenade.

I doubt even a conservative-run company would want him there, because it's too big a spotlight says the quiet parts too loud. He's hosed for having any kind of career ever outside of speaking at chud events.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Jen heir rick posted:

According to the video "I don't know anything about that." and "No comment."

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

My new favorite schaden genre is: people who are ostensibly allowed to fly drones but understand nothing about how they actually work and temperature's effect on air density. Peak lol.

Do they think they're going to ride the thermals?
Do they think that's how rotary aircraft works?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

They learned everything they know about rotary wing flight from Seal Team Six.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Jen heir rick posted:

he has 14 words to say

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

hawowanlawow posted:

you don't need a fresh reason every time you poo poo on a dude like Rittenhouse

Way funnier tho

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Unperson_47 posted:

Don't forget Cujo

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Hippocrass posted:

Do they think they're going to ride the thermals?
Do they think that's how rotary aircraft works?

No. They don't consider the possibility that the fire will make any difference at all. They're just people who bought an expensive toy. They don't know or care how it works.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Have you ever pointed a leaf blower at a bonfire? They're trying to do that and failing just like in physics class

E: here have some self-schad of a drone rescue gone wrong due to dumb physics https://youtu.be/UNRKACVWMMM?si=R011AHy8kcmhkSjt

CloFan has a new favorite as of 16:22 on Mar 23, 2024

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Tiggum posted:

No. They don't consider the possibility that the fire will make any difference at all. They're just people who bought an expensive toy. They don't know or care how it works.

Honestly I don't either. Fire makes aircraft drop due to what, heat rising upwards?

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Shageletic posted:

Honestly I don't either. Fire makes aircraft drop due to what, heat rising upwards?

The fire makes the air weak and soft, instead of strong and hard when it is cold.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Hot air is less dense so the propellors would have to rotate faster to maintain the same amount of lift. The same principle that means jet planes burn more fuel flying in warmer climates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Thermals make birds go higher and have to expend less energy, is that because bird flight is basically glide-propelled and doesn't rely on any rotating machinery like engines, etc?

I could see someone who understands how vultures and eagles conserve energy compared to other birds, but doesn't understand the physics, thinking it could apply to their drone.