Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
https://x.com/kevincole___/status/1771530859176181786?s=46

PFF nerd likes the Titans latest move.

I’ve never really paid much attention to offseason football, I’m usually onto baseball, but I got sucked in this year considering so much turnover is happening with the Titans. I am extremely excited for next season after all these moves, and they’ve never done this much acquiring of current, relevant playmakers before. The owner really letting it rip to rebuild in this period leading up to the new stadium opening in a few years, desperate to plant a flag in the national market.

Really within striking distance of a one year rebuild. Excited for the Mayo Boy to deliver on his potential behind a Bill Callahan OL and more weapons than just Nuk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Big jeff

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Offseason Improvement Index definitely seems real and not at all bait to get people to subscribe to this dudes Substack.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Curious why they have the Texans getting worse

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Diva Cupcake posted:

Offseason Improvement Index definitely seems real and not at all bait to get people to subscribe to this dudes Substack.

Does anyone have that tweet on hand that shows, from the top signings of 2021 or 2022 (can't remember which it was) like literally 1 of them had worked out for the signing team?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Nosre posted:

Does anyone have that tweet on hand that shows, from the top signings of 2021 or 2022 (can't remember which it was) like literally 1 of them had worked out for the signing team?

https://twitter.com/albertbreer/status/1767499238403969087?s=46

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Thank you kindly, and extra lol @ the offseason improvement index

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Put this nerd back in the locker

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Intruder posted:

Curious why they have the Texans getting worse

Shoulda signed Kirk Cousins

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

the Raiders are gardner minshew's 4th team in 6 years, but it feels like he's been around for 15 years and played for 12 teams.

I think that's my brain recognizing him as Fitzmagic-shaped

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Is Minshew the platonic ideal of a Raiders QB? I hope he leads them to the promised land.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Is Minshew the platonic ideal of a Raiders QB? I hope he leads them to the promised land.

It seems like all the QBs are likeable to tolerable in the AFC West. Minshew, Herbert, Mahomes, and #error#

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mahomes being tolerable is a stretch

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

FizFashizzle posted:

His wife and brother really drag him down

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

*in Dune voice* Big Jeff

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Football is a high churn sport. Is the tweet referring two full seasons and then calamity or one full season and then calamity?

Getting two decent seasons out of a FA seems about right.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

I'm sure he won't be even more of a sore winner this year

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

FizFashizzle posted:

He became extremely bitch made for me after all his whining about the Kelce TD that got called back due to one of the Chiefs receivers being hilariously offsides.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Nervous posted:

He became extremely bitch made for me after all his whining about the Kelce TD that got called back due to one of the Chiefs receivers being hilariously offsides.

Chargers, Raiders, and Broncos fans welcome you to the Mahomes is annoying, actually club

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

That was extremely funny but then he went on to beat that team on the road in the playoffs and then win the Super Bowl. So. It's ruined.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Very happy mahomes saved kelces hall of fame spot by winning the super bowl again

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

i was just trying to be diplomatic, to prevent hordes of underdog KC fans from storming the thread

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Much like patriots posters of yore, we have ascended to a place beyond caring

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Much like patriots posters of yore, we have ascended to a place beyond caring

That's the goal

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Football is a high churn sport. Is the tweet referring two full seasons and then calamity or one full season and then calamity?

Getting two decent seasons out of a FA seems about right.

Doesnt it also kind of feel like every FA deal is "three years" but you look at it and its a voidable or cuttable year.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

3 DONG HORSE posted:

It seems like all the QBs are likeable to tolerable in the AFC West. Minshew, Herbert, Mahomes, and #error#

Big #error# fan here

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
gently caress the Chiefs and gently caress Mahomes with his bitchmade crybaby poo poo

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Nervous posted:

hes in too many commercials also

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

also andy reid is a really bad father

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Borsche69 posted:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Borsche69 posted:

yeah he clearly places a priority on protecting Britt no matter who he hurts

I got the "britt is responsible for his own actions" reply when I brought it up before but Andy protects him from the consequences of his actions

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Intruder posted:

yeah he clearly places a priority on protecting Britt no matter who he hurts

I got the "britt is responsible for his own actions" reply when I brought it up before but Andy protects him from the consequences of his actions

It’s also not just Britt. His other son hit another driver while high and eventually overdosed and died. I’m not trying to pin responsibility for the actions of other grown men on Andy but it’s also not exactly a great track record how they turned out.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Docjowles posted:

It’s also not just Britt. His other son hit another driver while high and eventually overdosed and died. I’m not trying to pin responsibility for the actions of other grown men on Andy but it’s also not exactly a great track record how they turned out.

Eh, both of my siblings are dead addict gently caress ups, and I can’t blame my parents at all, my siblings were just fuckin assholes

E: neither of them killed and/or ruined anyone’s life as far as I know and got bailed out by my parents though so take that with a grain of salt I guess!

T-Square fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Mar 24, 2024

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Jesus you guys are really reaching.

E: the Hunt family is RIGHT THERE

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Black Sunshine posted:

gently caress the Chiefs and gently caress Mahomes with his bitchmade crybaby poo poo
Nice meltdown

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Docjowles posted:

i was going to lehigh (back when thats where the eagles had their training camp) when he died. he and some other of the training staff were in the dorm opposite mine iirc. a very grim and dark 'lol'

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

T-Square posted:

Eh, both of my siblings are dead addict gently caress ups, and I can’t blame my parents at all, my siblings were just fuckin assholes

E: neither of them killed and/or ruined anyone’s life as far as I know and got bailed out by my parents though so take that with a grain of salt I guess!

nah that's all fair. i just like throwing fuel onto the fire

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Thanks, I'm pretty proud of it!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Black Sunshine posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

xbilkis posted:

He wants to get paid and they don't have the cap space

Titans sure are throwing around a lot of money for a team with a massive question mark at QB. That usually ends well. (That being said, I do admire Levis's gunslingingness and I hope he works out)

It’s so loving bold, I like it. This sort of thing hardly ever works, but it’s fun when it does